Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Urgent....In Iraq Now...1 to 1...Contractors paid.

18/1/2019   KTFA....

The Government of Iraq has started internally. In fact 24 of those 240 contracts have already been paid! And they were paid in IQDs...they were paid at a rate of one to one to the USD!
Let’s say for example the contracts were worth 200,000. And the 200,00 was paid is paid to my friend’s firm in Iraqi dinars...that 200,000 dinars was presented in the contract at a rate of 1 to 1 to the USD. So that 200,000 dinars is actually $200,000.00 American dollars...my friend has a contract in his hands at 1 to 1 with the American dollar and the Iraqi dinar.

Edited by Luigi1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5
  • Downvote 6
6 minutes ago, climber7 said:

WHY when people like this are PROVEN LIARS--why aren't their websites shut down?! 

Who keeps these people going?? 

And how many times has he been right? The only times he has been right is when gurus reposted information from the news.

And why do people post to these threads keeping this trash above all other posts?

🤔🙄😏🤤😮😜

Edited by jg1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 7

Jg1, it's like an auto accident, everyone slows down and has to have a look. 😬:rolleyes:😆

I know these are aggravating and I've poked plenty of good fun at our Looweegee for bringing them, but I do look at them. They make me laugh, shake my head at how much baloney the poo-roos tout and drive on. Got to laugh. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, Sage449 said:

Jg1, it's like an auto accident, everyone slows down and has to have a look. 😬:rolleyes:😆

I know these are aggravating and I've poked plenty of good fun at our Looweegee for bringing them, but I do look at them. They make me laugh, shake my head at how much baloney the poo-roos tout and drive on. Got to laugh. 

Something I learned from the mods. If you put a "@" sign in front of a user name it flags the person that someone is respnding to your quote.

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, davis411 said:

Really @jg1

I guess I could have worded it a tad different. Did not do really well in English. Uhh, history, math, pretty much every class was was difficult except science and survival class. Im still here. Lol. 

• Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Luigi1
      URGENT...THE HIGHEST OF ALERTS 4/8/2018  ADMINBILL...  TODAY'S NEWS IS EXTRAORDINARILY GREAT. I AM NOT AT LIBERTY TO SHARE BUT I CAN'T HELP LETTING YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN A STERLING PLACE TODAY SO DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY. FOR ANY AND ALL LIVING IN OR VISITING THE GREAT STATE OF HAWAII PLEASE TAKE EVERY PRECAUTION TO SECURE YOUR FAMILY, THOSE IN NEED AND STORE YOUR PERSONAL PAPERS AND CURRENCY IN A SAFE AND DRY PLACE ASAP. IT APPEARS THIS MAY BE A GREAT TIMES TO GET YOUR DUCKS IN A ROW. SOMEONE HAD A GREAT LIST THEY HAD PUT TOGETHER IN THE FORUM. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE IT IS? Chuckyboy Does that mean we could see this before labour day ? adminbill THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN. Heading out to Wally World shortly. Be safe and be calm. We have been here before.
    • By Luigi1
      this latest just in....
      Fire breaks out at Baghdad warehouse storing ballot boxes for Iraq’s election recount.
      round up the usual suspects.

10 June 2018  Kaperoni....Article: “Fire breaks out at Baghdad warehouse storing ballot boxes for Iraq’s election recount”
      Quote: “A Baghdad warehouse being used to store ballot boxes for Iraq’s contested parliamentary election caught fire on Sunday, ahead of a nationwide recount effort.”
      Imagine that! A fire breaks out in the warehouse that storing ballot boxes that are going to be recounted sound familiar?
    • By Luigi1
      RE: Urgent on Iraqia TV  Delta...
      Richard:  So now that they have closed the gap do they not have to hold it for 90 days? Or am I confusing this with something else?  
      Dk22ems:  My understanding is that their announcement indicates that they successful at doing it for 90 days, not that we are waiting on them to do it. Someone please correct me if I am mistaken. Thanks.
      DocK:  As I remember,   Iraq needs to maintain that " less than 2% exchange rate Gap "  
      for 3 months .  Am I correct or not ?  
      McDan:   Past IMO all ready done. January 1 to March 31.
      Believer63:  As WS, Frank and Delta have said....it is done.  They have held the 2% and we do not need to concern ourselves with that anymore.  Happy Easter to All...He is Risen...Amen.
      Samson: The Central Bank reviews the financial facilities of Rafidain Bank

• By Luigi1
      URGENT 19 Dec 2017  Tank...SPEAK THE NEW WORLD IN! URGNT...
      *URGENT:* WE ARE IN A FOUR HOUR WINDOW WHERE THE NOTIFICATIONS FOR OUR EXCHANGE ARE BEING RELEASED!
      Our thoughts and words have helped to create the energetic support to breakthrough and release us. Today we are activating the notifications commanding them to come to us.
      • This is an amazingly powerful technique. One phrase at a time where you engage your power and creativity to begin the manifestation of the new world-your world.
      Start your Twitter statement with one of these phrases:
      • I am...
      • I have...
      • I create...
      • I receive...
      Don't talk about the numbers or money. DAs simply as possible describe the things you want in your world. This creates the powerful supportive energy to raise the frequency to match the the RV being released.
      I.e.
      • I am a father who spends quality time with my children every day.
      • I have a beautiful home right by the water with a view of the city.
      • I create opportunities for people to fulfill their dreams.
      • I receive support and love from the same people I love and support.
      End each Tweet with this statement:
      This is ***.
      Trust me this is urgent.* We act now and we will receive now.
      Post the same hash tags
  • Testing the Rocker Badge!

• Live Exchange Rate

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.