Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Announcement of the largest bloc

yota691

38 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

It’s over - announce it ! Wait a minute, what can I be thinking here:  y’all gotta have a meeting first to decide that. Better announce when that will be first.

I know, I know: Soon

Theres a ️ Game on .. . . . Gotta hop.

dilbert-2.jpg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, nannab said:

No no you forgot about a committee to be formed to confirm the legality regarding

the meeting the constitution and what not's with a holiday thrown in. :P    Enjoy your ballgame!  :lol:

Silly me, how right you are ! What a rookie mistake that was !😄

️Ball is my fav of all sports. . .  You should hear my derisive remarks as I’m yelling at the TV 📺 when the Plate Umpire makes a bad call Ray Charles could have seen 🤪

• Haha 2

Look at ALL those folks needing to go to bathroom 🚽 at the same time. I don’t any sewer system could cope with ALL THAT !  

“ Surprise “ HEY, just because I can give orgasms to the furniture just by sitting on it: doesn’t mean I’m falling the “ Surprise “ verbiage, again. And IQD Gift Cards to Omar’s Camel 🐪 Rides & Belly Dance Emporium ain’t gonna cut either.

This better be the BEST of “ The Mother Of ALL Surprises “ if ya know what’s good for ya. 

( betcha it’s the gift cards, again ) ;)

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Mullah reveals a “numerical surprise” will be presented by the four-party coalition in the first parliament session...

Anything over $1.17 would constitute a "numerical surprise".......let's do this thing!

Here's another mention of a surprise:

A former chest deputy talks about a "surprise" after Eid on the larger block

August 22, 2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%86222-696x435.jpg
Iraqi Parliament

Information / Baghdad ..

The former MP of the Liberal bloc signed the Moazzani Charter on Wednesday, a “surprise” in regard to the formation of the largest bloc after the formation of nuclei, pointing to the existence of significant understandings with a number of political forces to announce the formation of the largest bloc after Eid al-Adha.

“There will be a surprise after the Eid holiday directly to all the people of Iraq after the formation of the nucleus of the largest bloc,” he said, noting that “there are significant understandings with a number of coalition forces and blocks Kurdistan to announce the formation of the largest bloc after the Eid “He said.

He added that “the goal of the 40 points raised by Mr. Moqtada al-Sadr is to get rid of Iraq’s miserable situation,” stressing that “those who believe in the points and principles of reform and the alliance nucleus will be a key partner in the formation of the largest bloc.”

“There are positive messages and the door of the nucleus is open to all blocs and political parties who want to join us,” he said. Ending / 25 h

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/08/22/337539/

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, DinarDavo said:

Mullah reveals a “numerical surprise” will be presented by the four-party coalition in the first parliament session...

Anything over $1.17 would constitute a "numerical surprise".......let's do this thing!

Could you tell me which article this is from?  I can't find it.

Thanks.  😊

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Botzwana said:

Offend me how?  Nah....  Adam seems to think hcl will be soon.  i take it day by day.   Been here since June of 2010 when a buddy of Atlanta proclaimed he was going to be rich someday.  But sometimes I do ask the members what they think.  Sure all chime in.  This year?  Next year etc.?  I have weeded out most gurus.  I started doing the Frank thing because I had never heard him before.  So I will try it for a few months.  Eh, what else have I got going on?

I bought my dinar back in 2008 on someones advice that one day it would be worth something and I still believe that and in my research before buying I read that  one day Iraq could have the most viable currency in the ME. But when I cannot fathom. I have often been at the crossroads of whether to keep them of sell them and lately that plays more  heavily on my mind because life doesn't go on forever. But I will say this that I am grateful for this site and you all, and the knowledge and joy I have been given and also I never cease to be amazed at the hard work and dedication that each of you put into the research.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

NoviceInvestor, wow, I feel your indecision.  I would like to give you my thoughts for whatever it’s worth.

When I go into a speculative investment the moment I plunk my money down I consider it gone forever.  The key word is SPEULATIVE, or basically a gamble.  I’m not sure if you know but I’m an active stock trader and I will buy 1-2 speculative stocks every year. Usually those are stocks that have some interesting technology or will cure cancer, etc etc.   I consider them boom or bust type of investments.  I have had about 1 out of 4 which make it while the others go bust.  You may think that is high rate of return on a spec stock but I do my research and I HOLD ON NO MATTER WHAT.  

I view this Dinar investment the same way.  I’ve been in this for 11 years and I don’t care if it takes another 11 years.  I’ve already written it off in my mind once I put my money down on the table.  When it comes to spec stocks or any investment you had better NOT be needing or wanting it to go up in value on your time frame. Speculative ANYTHING just doesn’t work like that.  They take time!!!

If you can hang on try to do so.  Stop reading all the garbage and try to relax, and just wait for Adams text.  Sometimes these boards can get you all fired up just to let you down.  If you need the money I understand.  I once sold my 2nd vehicle instead of cashing in my spec stock.  BTW the stock I didn’t want to sell was Apple.  

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Baghdad, Erbil sideline Turkmen when making key decisions

Baghdad, Erbil sideline Turkmen when making key decisions: Official
Turkmen protesting in the ethnically-diverse and disputed province of Kirkuk. (Photo: AA)

ERBIL (Kurdistan 24) – A Turkmen official complained on Friday that parties in the Kurdistan Region and Baghdad routinely exclude Turkmen ethnic minority parties by not consulting them when making crucial national decisions.

“We have good relations with parties in the Kurdistan Region and other Iraqi parties from the Sunni and Shia in Baghdad, but we are being marginalized in the process of making important decisions in the country,” said Aydin Maruf, the Iraqi Turkmen Front party's representative in the Kurdistan Region, during an interview with Kurdistan 24.

Turkmen are the third largest ethnic group in the country, with an estimated population of nearly three million out of the nation's total 34.7 million, according to data released in 2013 by Iraq's Ministry of Planning.

“We want to be part of the process of political decision-making in the country,” Maruf continued. “For example, nobody consults with us in talks and negotiations about the formation of the new Iraqi government following the May 12 election.”

“We want both Erbil and Baghdad to deal with us as an ethnic minority rather than as parliament seats,” Maruf added.

In the Kurdistan Parliament, Turkmen are given five quota seats and none in the Iraqi Parliament. In the May national election, Turkmen won three parliamentary seats from the ethnically-diverse province of Kirkuk.

The group's members live primarily in Iraq's disputed territories, namely the province of Kirkuk, claimed by both the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) and the Iraqi government.

Maruf complained that the issue of Kirkuk as a disputed territory would have been resolved if both Erbil and Baghdad had only given more weight to the views of Turkmen in past negotiations.

According to the official, the KRG has focused on negotiating with Sunni and Shia Arabs to address the future of the disputed territories, especially Kirkuk and that the issue needs to be discussed more fully with Turkmen representatives.

Although there are a few larger political groups like the Iraqi Turkmen Front that claim to advocate for them, ethnic Turkmen are, politically, largely divided among multiple parties across the Kurdistan Region and Iraq.

http://www.kurdistan24.net/en/news/5d00c0e1-0780-4252-83b9-98b71b0b0d49

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

Jubouri nominated a leader of the Kurdistan Democratic to assume the presidency of Iraq

Jubouri nominated a leader of the Kurdistan Democratic to take over the presidency of Iraq

Jubouri nominated a leader of the Kurdistan Democratic to take over the presidency of Iraq
 Twilight News    
 33 minutes ago

A member of the Iraqi Council of Representatives for the province of Salah al-Din Mishan Jubouri, nominated on Saturday, a leader of the Democratic Party of Kurdistan to assume the post of President of the Republic.

"Since everyone has agreed to be the president of the republic for the Kurds, and to compete now to choose among their candidates, I think that Hoshyar Zebari is the right man to take the post," Mishaan al-Jubouri said in a tweet on Twitter.

He added that Zebari "is able to free him from the state of stagnation and restore prestige and get him out of a state of hibernation, because Zebari enjoys excellent relations internally and externally."

Keywords: 

• Upvote 1

Al-Fateh is likely to call for the convening of the first session of parliament

09:58 - 25/08/2018

%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%B1%D9%84%D9%85%D8%

Information / Baghdad ..

The leader of the Fatah alliance Ahmed al-Asadi, on Saturday, trudging President Fuad Masum, calling for the convening of the first meeting of the House of Representatives because of the incomplete formation of the largest bloc so far.

"Asadi said in a statement to the Agency / Information /," The President of the Republic Fuad Masum will wait in the call for the convening of the new Iraqi parliament for lack of clarity of the features of the largest bloc. "

He added that "not to mourn the largest bloc calls for the President of the Republic to wait for the convening of parliament until the end of the constitutional period."

"Asadi said that" political parties continue in the talks will be resolved naming the largest bloc in the coming days. "

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/08/25/337958/

• Upvote 1

State of Law: We approach the conquest to form the largest coalition and reject the call of Abadi

11:49 - 25/08/2018

%D8%AF%D9%88%D9%84%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

Information / Baghdad ..

The coalition of state law, Saturday, his approach with the alliance of the conquest of the formation of the largest bloc and the next government, expressing his rejection of the invitation of Prime Minister Haider Abadi on the meeting of all the winning blocs on a round table.

"The State of Law rejects any invitation to participate all the winning blocs in the formation of the next government, including the call of the President of the coalition of victory Haider Abadi and the head of the wisdom bloc, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim of the round table meeting Kun re-government Sectarianism again ". .

He added that "the rule of law and Fatah believe that there is a bloc form the government and the other in the opposition," noting that "the conquest and the rule of law are approaching the formation of the largest bloc."

It is noteworthy that the head of the wisdom bloc, Mr. Ammar al-Hakim and head of the victory coalition called earlier for a round table meeting to resolve the political crisis. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/08/25/337985/

• Upvote 1

Maasoum meets Abadi and discuss the developments of the formation of the largest bloc in preparation for the call of the House of Representatives to convene

Number of readings: 24117 25-08-2018 12:26 PM

25-08-2018 12:26 PM 

President Fuad Masum and Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi discussed on Saturday the developments of the formation of the largest bloc in preparation for the call of the House of Representatives to be held within the framework of constitutional timing. 

The presidency said in a statement that 'Masoum and Abadi discussed the political, security and economic developments in the country, including the problem of services in Basra'

"Both parties stressed the importance of protecting and deepening the democratic process on the basis of the constitution, respecting the will of the voters and working hard and fast in order to respond to the national will to carry out radical reforms in all fields," the statement added.

• Upvote 2

Source: The collapse of the National Axis Alliance is very important

06:35 - 24/08/2018

Special - Mawazin News 
An informed source, Friday, that the collapse of the National Axis Alliance representative for the year has become very unlikely because of the tug-of-war between its leaders. 
"The source said in an interview with" Mawazin News "that" differences between the leaders of the National Axis Alliance because of the desire of some to ally with the leader of a coalition of state law Nuri al - Maliki to form the largest bloc and others want to alliance with others led by Sadr. 
He added that "leaders in the axis rejected the alliance with al-Maliki, because of the position of the liberated provinces," noting that "the brothers Nujaifi and Khamis dagger support joining the alliance of Maliki to join the largest bloc, which seeks to form Sadr to form the next Iraqi government." 
The Sunni leaders announced last week, the formation of the National Axis Alliance as the representative of the year in the next parliament

• Upvote 1

National stresses the need to form a government with an Iraqi will, far from external interference

08:41 - 24/08/2018

Baghdad - Mawazin News 
The National Coalition led by Iyad Allawi, on Friday, the need to form the next government with an Iraqi will, far from external interference. 
A statement of the list received / Mawazin News / "The leadership of the National Coalition met in the office of Jamal al-Dari, headed by Iyad Allawi and the presence of all leaders and a number of deputies." 
The meeting, according to the statement, on the "constants of the national project, which is one of the most important adopters of the National Coalition," welcoming "the accession of a number of deputies to the coalition and expressing their belief in the principles of the national project." 
Saleh al-Mutlaq presented a summary of the four-way meeting held at the Babylon Hotel and conveyed the desire of the assembled leaders to proceed with the national space project and reject any sectarian alignments that keep the political process within the abysmal quota system.
The meeting stressed "the need to bring about change in the next phase in line with the demands of the demonstrators, and the need to form the next government with the will of Iraq away from external interventions." 
The meeting pointed out that "the need to be efficient and professional and able to complete the file of development and services, and the need to activate the file of the return of displaced people and the reconstruction of cities that suffered the power of terrorism and the construction of the military institution professionally and arms inventory by the state."

• Upvote 1

The Kurdish opposition is a coalition of 11 seats to participate in the central government

10:41 - 25/08/2018

Special - Mawazin News 
The Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, on Saturday, a meeting with prospective Kurdish opposition parties, pointing out that these parties formed an alliance of 11 seats. 
"The party will form a delegation to visit the headquarters of the other opposition parties in the Kurdistan region," said PUIC spokesman Saadi Ahmed Berrah. " 
The four parties formed an alliance consisting of 11 seats, and we will seek to listen to their demands and their points. To add to the 27 points that we agreed with the Democratic Party on the paper Kurdish demands. " 
"After listening to the points and demands of the four opposition parties, we will go to the points of the Kurdish paper to go to Baghdad to put them on political parties and alliances to discuss them and listen to their vision on forming a government," he said.
"Until now we have not given anyone a promise to join them until we have given guarantees to implement our demands," he said. 
The winning political parties in the Iraqi parliamentary elections held on May 2, a series of negotiations and dialogues to form the largest bloc.

• Upvote 1

• yota691 changed the title to Announcement of the largest bloc