Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gurus Say The RV Already Happened, Or About To.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

More Gurus are coming forward claiming the RV is either done or about to be done.

Not verified. Your opine.

10-15-2017  from other sources....

We are now post RV.

10-15-2017   from other sources...

"The Governor of the CBI participates in the meetings of the Higher Committee for Reconstruction and Investment"   Quote:  "The meeting dealt with the issues related to the advancement of reconstruction and investment projects in Iraq."   Article:  "Governor of the Central Bank heads to the United States to attend meetings of the IMF and the World Bank"   Quote:  "The central bank announced on Sunday that the central bank governor has gone to the United States to participate in meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank."  Excellent ...Many Meetings right now.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 10

3 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Luigi says...More Gurus are coming forward claiming the RV is either done or about to be done.

10-15-2017   from other sources...

"The Governor of the CBI participates in the meetings of the Higher Committee for Reconstruction and Investment"   Quote:  "The meeting dealt with the issues related to the advancement of reconstruction and investment projects in Iraq."   Article:  "Governor of the Central Bank heads to the United States to attend meetings of the IMF and the World Bank"   Quote:  "The central bank announced on Sunday that the central bank governor has gone to the United States to participate in meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank."  Excellent ...Many Meetings right now.

Luigi - Why In The Hell Would U Copy A Quote From Frank - Then Change His Name To 'Other Sources' And Incorrectly State He's Claiming It's Done ? <_< 

Not That Anybody On This Site Takes That Blue Couch Buffoon Seriously But These Blatant Misleading Practices U Consistently Engage In Is Part Of The Reason An Admin Put U On Notice A Few Days Ago In Another Thread That Ur On The Precipice Of Getting The Boot ! :o 

:D  :D  :D 

Here's The Post On Guru That U Copied And Changed ! <_< 

10-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Article:  "The Governor of the CBI participates in the meetings of the Higher Committee for Reconstruction and Investment"   Quote:  "The meeting dealt with the issues related to the advancement of reconstruction and investment projects in Iraq."   Article:  "Governor of the Central Bank heads to the United States to attend meetings of the IMF and the World Bank"   Quote:  "The central bank announced on Sunday that the central bank governor has gone to the United States to participate in meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank."  Excellent ...Many Meetings right now.

• Upvote 9

2 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Luigi - Why In The Hell Would U Copy A Quote From Frank - Then Change His Name To 'Other Sources' And Incorrectly State He's Claiming It's Done ? <_< 

Not That Anybody On This Site Takes That Blue Couch Buffoon Seriously But These Blatant Misleading Practices U Consistently Engage In Is Part Of The Reason An Admin Put U On Notice A Few Days Ago In Another Thread That Ur On The Precipice Of Getting The Boot ! :o 

Here's The Post On Guru That U Copied And Changed ! <_< 

10-15-2017   Intel Guru Frank26   Article:  "The Governor of the CBI participates in the meetings of the Higher Committee for Reconstruction and Investment"   Quote:  "The meeting dealt with the issues related to the advancement of reconstruction and investment projects in Iraq."   Article:  "Governor of the Central Bank heads to the United States to attend meetings of the IMF and the World Bank"   Quote:  "The central bank announced on Sunday that the central bank governor has gone to the United States to participate in meetings of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank."  Excellent ...Many Meetings right now.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 7

here's another guru's talk related to the above article...

It seems like China will show the USA some mercy & allow us to participate in the GCR.

15 Oct 2017  from another source...

1. The expected date of a GCR/RV release was on Wed. Oct. 18.

2. Exchanges would begin the following day on Thurs. Oct. 19.

3. The Chinese National Congress meetings (held every 5 years) would also begin on Wed. Oct. 18.

4. Trump would discretely disclose several things up until the release date of Wed. Oct. 18, so pay attention to the news and read inbetween the lines.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

On 10/12/2017 at 9:49 PM, Bumper64 said:

Luigi1,

If you wish to stay on this site and continue posting I would suggest you take the time and go through your post and REMOVE ALL links and names to other sites before you submit your post.  You have been warned many times about this same problem and if this still continues you will be removed from DV and we don't want that!! 

Please follow the rules of this site

Bump

21 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Now now...You very well know the reason why.

Can't use other sources. I got my pee pee slapped.

Only you are allowed to use other sources.

An unwritten rule...don't you know.

Wrong Again Weegie - U've Repeatedly Been Put On Mod Review For Constantly Posting Links To Other Sites ! :o 

And NEVER EVER For Using The Names Of The Gurus Being Quoted ! :shakehead:

So U'll Just Have To Keep Getting Slap Happy With Bruce For Ur Regular Pee Pee Beat Downs ...

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, NEPatriotsFan1 said:

It's been about done as I can recall every weekend, three day weekend, Islamic holiday and fiscal banking year in the US for the last 10 years according to the gurus..... 

I'm just gonna wait for Adam's text to get excited :) 

Made me laugh Chuck 😂

Have to have a sence of humor in this business.  :lol:

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, DinarThug said:

Wrong Again Weegie - U've Repeatedly Been Put On Mod Review For Constantly Posting Links To Other Sites ! :o 

And NEVER EVER For Using The Names Of The Gurus Being Quoted ! :shakehead:

So U'll Just Have To Keep Getting Slap Happy With Bruce For Ur Regular Pee Pee Beat Downs ...

@Luigi1  The clown is correct, you can quote all you want, just don't provide a link that goes back to anything other than a "Legitimate News Source".

On 12/10/2009 at 7:07 AM, Adam Montana said:

We do not spam our links on other boards – do not mention other dinar sites here. Only post links to LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCES.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

@Luigi1  The clown is correct, you can quote all you want, just don't provide a link that goes back to anything other than a "Legitimate News Source".

Mark,

I will admit to posting anything I come across about the VND on one certain forum here listed as VND Info....Not like it has any fact base to it just to keep some interest going with the VND....I get some pretty good feed back, have been told that back Doc is credible (haven't heard anything in quite a while) I haven't ticked anyone off there....Yet. 

Karsten

• Upvote 1

here's another article related to the above...

10-17-2017   Intel/Newshound Guru payray  Article quote:  "the CBI has removed all exchange restrictions and multiple currency practices"   [THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE ARTICLE FOR THIS YEAR!]   It is definitely up there in importance to what we desire to occur in the very near future... It has been a long journey for many of us... But a rewarding one in so many ways... 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Luigi says...

TheRat stole my title to this rumor...

Gurus Say The RV Already Happened, Or About To.

19 Oct 2017  TheRat...

[We are hearing it has happened, or is about to happen… not that we can believe anything from Maliki’s news sources.]

Yes, they have been claiming that ‘fake news’ is being put out in Iraq.

But Abadi did speak…

They said, “In the coming days it will be done”, and here is Abadi saying the same thing.

And I don’t know exactly when the RV will pop, but it’s clearly getting done based on what’s being done

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2