Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We Are Just Waiting On Sudani's UN Speech.

Luigi1

Here's some articles of Dinarian interests...

It's all done except the announcement.

We are just waiting on Sudani's UN speech.

Treat as rumors.  Not verified.  Your opine.

YADA:    It Is All Done.

ARTICLE:  They are too the point they have to release the rate to go further.   All the contracts with other countries are set to go, corporations are set to come into the country & only with a released rate.

Angel-1:     Intel Is Hot Right Now.  

ARTICLE:  There were some dotting in the I’s and crossing the T’s that Sudani needed to do before he came to New York for the United Nations session.   The New York Times has already put out a beautiful article praising him.

MarkZ  via  PDK:     It's All About Timing.

ARTICLE:  As to what I expect on timing…From everything I am hearing – I think the window opens tomorrow. It certainly looks great right now. So somewhere between tomorrow and Oct. 8th…But I think it will be sooner rather than later.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...Sudani to speak at UN sometime around 4:00 PM EST...

MarkZ  via PDK:

Question:  When does Sudani return to Iraq? 

MarkZ Answer:  Most of my DC and New York sources say he should be in private meetings all week & then head home late this week or over the weekend. But, we do not know for sure.

• Upvote 3

Here's another article related to the above...Sudani to speak at UN sometime around 4:00 PM EST...

From Other Sources:

ARTICLE: The Sudanese Is In New York & The Dollar Is On Fire In The Market.  Will The Visit To America Affect The ER?    The Sudanese is in New York & the Dollar is on fire in the market.  Will the visit to America affe Today, Tuesday (September 19, 2023), financial expert Saleh Al-Banari read the expected results & files of the visit of Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani & sent 4 American messages to the Iraqi Prime Minister during his visit to New York to attend the United Nations sessions.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

What I don't quite grasp is  this.... how can they change the rate with the parallel market being so high. It is not within the 2% required by the IMF? Also they haven't held the rate for 90 days. So IF we are as close as is claimed how will they do it.. ? 

They need to control the rate and hold it so if that is the case we are looking at year end or early 2024. Can they go without budget funds until then? Mind you buy the time they educate the citizens and release the lower notes it will be year end.... unless deals have been made so they can go before then??

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 1

1 minute ago, BETTYBOOP said:

What I don't quite grasp is  this.... how can they change the rate with the parallel market being so high. It is not within the 2% required by the IMF? Also they haven't held the rate for 90 days. So IF we are as close as is claimed how will they do it.. ? 

They need to control the rate and hold it so if that is the case we are looking at year end or early 2024. Can they go without budget funds until then? Mind you buy the time they educate the citizens and release the lower notes it will be year end.... unless deals have been made so they can go before then??

You are right on all accounts & I agree.

What is not known are the private talks going on right now in NYC between UST & Sudani & the deals that are being made.

We probably won't know a thing until the event actually happens & it makes the news.

• Like 1
  • Pow! 1

NOTE: Why the world needs this RV-RI & GESARA...OBiden boasts of Bidenomics 101 & claims the Inflation Reduction Act are working...He saved the US from Trump... he lowered gas prices & reduced inflation to lower levels than under Trump...

IN THE NEWS: The Worst Financial Crises The World Has Ever Seen.

Biden's disastrous economic policies are exporting US inflation, high interest rates & empty shelves around the world.

See video slide show at source...Google key words in headline.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Pow! 3

21 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

They have held the rate for 90 days at previous rate before the last rate change…I don’t think this even comes into it…

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1