Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

PRAYERS NEEDED

millionaire in training

DV friends...... Im asking you all to please send prayers to us here in South Florida.

Im in Miami and I know my life is about to change within the next couple of days and not for the better.

At this point we need a miracle !

There are a lot of us DV members here living in Florida.

Unfortunately for me it looks like I'll be see a direct hit.

Please pray  :praying:

Thank You 

MIT

:hug:  :(  :hug:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 5

Got you covered on  the prayers MIT, asking Our Sweet Lord to send a thousand angels in your direction. After going through with Harvey, its a heavy burden/ heart, now going through with Irma, have a nephew in Tampa, with two small children.  Haven't heard from him on his plans, just praying for the best for all you Floridans.  Stay safe everyone, don't wait for the last minute.  :praying: :praying:

• Upvote 1

Our prayers are with you all MIT. I just heard from my sister in Inglewood they are going

to get hit too. Her and my brother in law made reservation at a hotel in Georgia but had to cancel

because Georgia is in the path also.  There is a shelter around the corner from their house if need be.

Still praying very hard and long for our families and dear friends. . :praying::praying:  :wub: and :hug::hug: to you all.

• Upvote 2

For all who wonder about the power of prayer in numbers, believe it because God clearly states so.

Matthew 18:20, "For where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am with them." 

I think Hurricane Irma could have substantial affects on FL and the US. But with the prayers of God's people, he can calm the stormy waters. 

You are all in my prayers...

Indy

• Upvote 1

On 9/7/2017 at 9:24 PM, Indraman said:

For all who wonder about the power of prayer in numbers, believe it because God clearly states so.

Matthew 18:20, "For where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am with them." 

I think Hurricane Irma could have substantial affects on FL and the US. But with the prayers of God's people, he can calm the stormy waters. 

You are all in my prayers...

Indy

I believe God has prevented serious destruction of property and loss of life...give Him praise and glory as this could have been much worse.

The front half of this video talks about the forecasted impacts of Hurricane Irma and yet nothing came close to those predictions.

Indy

• Upvote 2