Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI: Monetary Policy Research Journal

DWS112

3 minutes ago, ChuckFinley said:

You too!  Saw Laid Back was out Wiljor and a ton of regulars. Everyone is getting pumped up.  

Yeah, Laid Back and Wiljor and all the other DV regulars are maybe all out now in their front yards or whatever doing some of these :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:  like I am on my way to doing???!!! :o   :o   :o

I am really stoked, too, since I think we have good reason to be!!!

Safety First and.....................................................

Go Moola Nova!

:pirateship:

• Upvote 7

32 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

Hi Floridian! I am pretty sure the techies may be doing a bunch of online offline stuff.

I just tried it and hit the English button in the upper menu bar and whala.........................1.2 IQD is still noted as 1 USD!

Could you try again on the link you provided and see if it now works for you?

Have The Best Of Your Weekend, Floridian And All DV!

And......................................................................................

Go Moola Nova (YEAH, BABY!!!)!

Hi Synopsis,

I just tried it again.  There is no English translation button in the upper left side of the screen.  However, the 1.2 IQD on the lower right of the screen is still there, as before.

The only thing that has been missing on my screen (and still is missing) is the English translation button on top left, and all writing is in Arabic except for the 1.2 IDQ and other calculations on bottom right.

Also, someone on another board has noticed the same thing.

Edited by Floridian
  • Upvote 3

CNN. Broadcasting In Official Report Font - Hot Off The Presses !

The International Monetary Fund report on the Iraqi economy in 2016

Click on the following link to download the report as PDF Easy Print IMF Report on Iraq-Arabic

Click on the following link to download the report as PDF Easy Print

IMF Report on Iraq-Arabic

(1st page translated using Google) :

16 / IMF: Report issued by the International Monetary Fund

And the request for the waiver of the declaration of non-compliance with the Ada criteria and the waiver of its applicability, the request for amendment of the Ada standards, the amendment to the implementation of the Agreement - the press release; the report of the Fund's report; the statement issued by the Director Executive Representative of Arrest

In the context of the IFAD Trust Fund Report, the following documents have been issued in this document:. 
Press release containing a statement by the President of the Executive Board 
x Following the discussion of the various economic developments and the policies underlying the arrangement 6102 October 5 Report of the Executive Board of IFAD's experts to the Executive Board in x
x Concluded with the Fund under the Credit Standby Agreement. Based on the information 6102 November 60 Report of the Secretary-General has been available at the time of such discussions. . 
The report of the experts includes a debt sustainability analysis prepared by IFAD's experts 
x. Information annex prepared by the Fund's experts 
x. Statement issued by the Executive Director of the ccTLD 
The following documents have been issued separately or will be issued later: Letter of Intent from the IRIC Authorities to the IMF 
* Economic and Financial Policy Note by the Eurasian Authorities 
* Technical Memorandum of Understanding 
* The document is also included in the report of the experts . In accordance with the Fund's transparency policy, IFAD and other published documents may delete information affecting the market and any early disclosure of the policy intentions of the authorities.

Copies of this report can be obtained from the following address:
International Monetary Fund x Publication Services PO Box 92780 x Washington, D.C. 20090 x Tel: (202) 623 Fax: (202) 623-7430 -7201 http://www.imf.org Internet: publications@imf.org E-mail: US dollar for printed version 01: Price
International Monetary Fund Washington, DC

http://iraqieconomists.net/ar/.....07/21/link

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

16 minutes ago, Floridian said:

Hi Synopsis,

I just tried it again.  There is no English translation button in the upper left side of the screen.  However, the 1.2 IQD on the lower right of the screen is still there, as before.

The only thing that has been missing on my screen (and still is missing) is the English translation button on top left, and all writing is in Arabic except for the 1.2 IDQ and other calculations on bottom right.

Also, someone on another board has noticed the same thing.

Hi Floridian!

I am not sure if it is a web browser issue or not. When I click on the link you provided (I did just now), the "English" "button" appears toward the very top of the page with "English" just a little to the left of center and does convert the page to English.

All The Best and...................................................

Go Moola Nova!

• Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, 10 YEARS LATER said:

I'm trapped at my wife 's family's reunion-I'm definitely going to need lawyers, guns & money, cuz I'm about ready to throw some of these people into the fan.

22 minutes ago, Synopsis said:

:o   :o   :o

Just please be careful although I am sure you are more than capable of accomplishing your goals single handedly and immediately regardless of whatever they can muster!!!

They may want to say:

Go Moola Nova!

so you are distracted from executing the necessary corrective action(s)!

P.S. You may want to ensure the fan is fit for the intended service, you are on the right side of the fan, and the fan is on high speed when you implement the plan!!!

:o   :o   :o

• Upvote 4

Just now, 1lucdog said:

That's about 4 AM Sunday morning Baghdad time ...I'm in.

I'd be willing to start a new thread at 8 PM and WRITE a prayer for all of us to read if there is interest...I'm following this thread ...time to band together in prayer... IMO...WH

Freedomwish thanks for the inspiration!!

• Upvote 15

1 hour ago, Synopsis said:

Hi Floridian! I am pretty sure the techies may be doing a bunch of online offline stuff.

I just tried it and hit the English button in the upper menu bar and whala.........................1.2 IQD is still noted as 1 USD!

And......................................................................................

just went on and the English is there, But I did notice they now have the ID cards there, 25, and 50 not sure what that means could be or Not lower din ???

• Upvote 3

just went on and the English is there, But I did notice they now have the ID cards there, 25, and 50 not sure what that means could be or Not lower din ???

• Upvote 1

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

I'd be willing to start a new thread at 8 PM and WRITE a prayer for all of us to read if there is interest...I'm following this thread ...time to band together in prayer... IMO...WH

Freedomwish thanks for the inspiration!!

I'm in. Thanks for starting this.

• Upvote 4

Yeah, Laid Back and Wiljor and all the other DV regulars are maybe all out now in their front yards or whatever doing some of these :backflip:   :backflip:   :backflip:  like I am on my way to doing???!!! :o   :o   :o

I am really stoked, too, since I think we have good reason to be!!!

Go Moola Nova!

I just got home from my neighborhood pool - doing backflips there in the water is much safer  :backflip:  

• Upvote 5

54 minutes ago, wealthhound said:

As Freedom wish said, anyone that believes in prayer. Let's specifically set some time aside today ....it would be great if we could be praying at the same time...I don't mean to high jack this thread ...I believe in prayer...as 2 or MORE agree on anything, it shall be done!!! Anyone in??? We are all in different time zones, I'm in Mountain time, it's 1 PM here as I write this...if available, at 8PM in YOUR time zone whomever is available , I'll be in prayer ...!!! WH

Count me in 👍  :praying:  (Eastern daylight savings time here)

• Upvote 5