Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP WINS

10 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

You just proved that Democrats are imbeciles that should have no right to vote at all.

LGD....That sounds a li'l bit rough, my Friend...esp. towards a fellow American Sister.... Candy is hurt by the results of this election....And...with all the due respect...She's entitled to...As would be many people here on DV if instead Hillar.y was elected....

Peace out

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, SocalDinar said:

What a great way to wake up!. Thanks LGD. I know we don't see I to eye on much but a big thank you.  And as you know I'm not much of a religious man but I will say this

THANKS GOD!!

Here in California most of the Left's propositions passed easily  . More taxes More spending More regulation and less rights. But you know what.? This beautiful morning, I don't even  care.......We won back the white house and I personally want to thank anyone and everyone that helped and supported President Elect Trump and VP elect Pence. Especially those that had the courage to openly support him.

I  have got to say this and I can't wait till I get home. So I'm doing it through dictation on a $10 cell phone. But I noticed Monday night Master Yota what's up and I said good morning to him. He informed me that he had been praying and couldn't sleep because he wanted Donald Trump to win the election. He was praying for the country. As a person who comes onto Dinar Vets every morning between the hours of 12 o'clock and 1 o'clock as I'm ready to go to work I know that very few people actually are on at that time. But Monday night there were several people on who also informed us that they were praying. And as our good preacher Eagle Eye Has pointed out if my people pray I will hear their prayers and heal their land. I believe very strongly that it was the prayers of millions of Americans across this great country on Monday night the cause God intervene and cause something to happen that no one in the mainstream media saw coming. It was the hand of God that intervene because his people fell on their knees to pray. This has taught me something. I told JaxinJersey that if Trump wins the election I would take that as a sign that I was called into the ministry. And as I pondered that this morning I believe the Lord revealed to be something very important. It doesn't take men of great renown or men of Awesome Faith to move the hand of God, all it takes is a prayer a question if you will.

as we move forward we must attempt to restrain our anger and to control our emotions. Something I myself have a problem with as my previous post clearly shows. But we must always remember above all things to seek the kingdom of heaven and ask God questions and bring our petitions and our desires of our hearts to him he will hear our prayers and he will answer us.

• Upvote 8

11 minutes ago, umbertino said:

LGD....That sounds a li'l bit rough, my Friend...esp. towards a fellow American Sister.... Candy is hurt by the results of this election....And...with all the due respect...She's entitled to...As would be many people here on DV if instead Hillar.y was elected....

Peace out

I agreed my friend. As I just pointed out we need to try and come together now as a people as a nation as a whole. We need to accept what is done and move forward in unity. Candy I apologize for my bluntness and my rudeness. It was not appropriate.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, ladyGrace'sDaddy said:

I  have got to say this and I can't wait till I get home. So I'm doing it through dictation on a $10 cell phone. But I noticed Monday night Master Yota what's up and I said good morning to him. He informed me that he had been praying and couldn't sleep because he wanted Donald Trump to win the election. He was praying for the country. As a person who comes onto Dinar Vets every morning between the hours of 12 o'clock and 1 o'clock as I'm ready to go to work I know that very few people actually are on at that time. But Monday night there were several people on who also informed us that they were praying. And as our good preacher Eagle Eye Has pointed out if my people pray I will hear their prayers and heal their land. I believe very strongly that it was the prayers of millions of Americans across this great country on Monday night the cause God intervene and cause something to happen that no one in the mainstream media saw coming. It was the hand of God that intervene because his people fell on their knees to pray. This has taught me something. I told JaxinJersey that if Trump wins the election I would take that as a sign that I was called into the ministry. And as I pondered that this morning I believe the Lord revealed to be something very important. It doesn't take men of great renown or men of Awesome Faith to move the hand of God, all it takes is a prayer a question if you will.

as we move forward we must attempt to restrain our anger and to control our emotions. Something I myself have a problem with as my previous post clearly shows. But we must always remember above all things to seek the kingdom of heaven and ask God questions and bring our petitions and our desires of our hearts to him he will hear our prayers and he will answer us.

did you just say "calm your t*ts"?

• Upvote 5

29 minutes ago, Shabibilicious said:

Well now.....this certainly turned ugly in a hurry.  Is silencing voices and voting rights now the word of the day?  Is this what we've become?  We need to come together collectively, left, right, fence....and put this anger and angst to bed.  The election is settled, time to deal with it.  As always, just my opinion.  

GO RV, then BV

Who silenced anyone. She gave her opinion I gave mine.

• Upvote 7

39 minutes ago, Candy01 said:

This country just PROVED it is a land of white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!!

Clearly this clown has NO business being in the White House!

:mad::rolleyes::trash:

Well candy01, you are the exact reason Donald trump is President Elect!  What an insult to Every American your comment is!!  Everyone in the USA is tired of the last eight years of your type of attitude and finally came out to vote your type of attitude out:butt-kicking: Guess what candy01, Yes I am a Trump supporter, yes I am white, yes I am female, I DO live in my Motorhome....I am Not white RACIST TRAILER TRASH!! As you so disgustingly put it :( good luck to you and yours.....GO TRUMP GO USA GO RV  and Thank GOD!

• Upvote 14

19 minutes ago, markb57 said:

Be hurt, be mad, be whatever. But don't insult the majority of America. America has spoken!

Candy's statement was just wrong.

***///

A victim of her party's ideology, she only knows self re-victimization... :facepalm3:

only knows to scream out the agenda hammered into her... it's pavlovian. <_<

We hope she finds her 'safe space' very soon, before she hurts herself or others.:huh:

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Caye98 said:

The Marines collect toys for t*ts at Christmas. God bless them (both)

***///

We boycott Target, they won't allow The USMC Toys for T*ts to collect at their store locations.:angry:

Whatta ya bet Target would allow a group to collect 'Bras For Boys' there...

they can try them on inside in their Girls' Bathrooms..... <_<

• Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

Please don't be sore winners...

B/A

Wow,,,, No such thing as a sore winner, there may be some well deserved gloating going on, But, after all it was a huge victory for this Country and the world.   In my case...I usually keep quiet but I had to respond to the very insulting post of a very sore loser.  And no I didn't gloat.

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Candy01 said:

:mad::rolleyes::trash:

I am offended that you could not find a more civilized way to share your feelings (or perhaps you have?). I have endured the past 8 years without representation, FORCED to purchase insurance (at a ridiculous cost) with coverage I couldn't possibly use and deductibles so high and providers so sparse that it is all but useless (or pay a fine), and have the government become so corrupt, politicized and politicians/criminals such that you couldn't possibly believe how they remain unaccountable for their actions (or lack thereof) and yet they are not imprisoned. Faced with prohibitive taxes and regulations... 

In spite of this, and the FACT of the DIVERSITY and acceptance of the average AMERICAN and commitment to the safety and security of the United States of America and its citizens that President Elect Donald Trump has shown - and yet THE ONLY people that are name calling and using terms that you have parroted are from a party who's nominee and values were so out of touch and elitists that a Businessman with NO POLITICAL background and THE AMERICAN PEOPLE have spoken and their POWERFUL non-apologetic voice has been heard worldwide.

Perhaps (or using your word - CLEARLY) there is something to be learned here??? :twocents:;)     

• Upvote 15

If you saying I'm a sore loser... Well yes and no... You see I couldn't support either of the major candidates because they are both criminals. That makes me a loser because my candidate didn't stand a chance, the media doesn't mention 3rd parties hardly at all. Sore yes, because Americans are too easily conned by cheap words and bling bling. I will support my president as any good American should. Just remember be careful what you asked for, you might just get it.

B/A 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Candy01 said:

And you just Prove to everyone here just what type of person you really are..The Man hasn't even been sworn in and you make such comments, which you should be ashamed of...

• Upvote 10

18 minutes ago, bostonangler said:

If you saying I'm a sore loser... Well yes and no... You see I couldn't support either of the major candidates because they are both criminals. That makes me a loser because my candidate didn't stand a chance, the media doesn't mention 3rd parties hardly at all. Sore yes, because Americans are too easily conned by cheap words and bling bling. I will support my president as any good American should. Just remember be careful what you asked for, you might just get it.

B/A 

I was not referring to you as a sore loser, I was just saying there's no such thing as a sore winner. It was another member who's post I replied to who is the sore loser...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, yota691 said:

And you just Prove to everyone here just what type of person you really are..The Man hasn't even been sworn in and you make such comments, which you should be ashamed of...

Ya know Master Yota , you just brought a thought to me about Candy's comments. 

What did we prove when we elected Obama, TWICE ?

• Upvote 5