Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TRUMP WINS

42 minutes ago, Markinsa said:

I'm sorry... Please forgive me.. but that is horseshit. And we wonder what is wrong with this world.

Yep, Mark... I watched it.  From an idealistic personal/individual freedom and liberty perspective, it makes sense... but otherwise, it almost advocates pure anarchy!  

We know that the freedom is the natural state of the human condition... but within a civil society, expecting other human beings to always do the right thing is impossible.  Beyond that, when something bad does occur... from minor disputes to major crimes... would anyone really trust their neighbor or delegated arbiter(s) to administer justice?  Can you say lawless Wild West?  Or Mad Max?  Or ???

I would only hope the book (that this video is based on) would provide a much deeper understanding, and remedies, to the "issues" it presents!

Edited by Jaxinjersey
  • Upvote 2

On 11/14/2016 at 2:17 PM, Jaxinjersey said:

Yep, Mark... I watched it.  From an idealistic personal/individual freedom and liberty perspective, it makes sense... but otherwise, it almost advocates pure anarchy!  

We know that the freedom is the natural state of the human condition... but within a civil society, expecting other human beings to always do the right thing is impossible.  Beyond that, when something bad does occur... from minor disputes to major crimes... would anyone really trust their neighbor or delegated arbiter(s) to administer justice?  Can you say lawless Wild West?  Or Mad Max?  Or ???

I would only hope the book (that this video is based on) would provide a much deeper understanding, and remedies, to the "issues" it presents!

Can you trust your government to do so? Can you always expect your government to do the right thing?

• 2 months later...
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 7:01 AM, Shabibilicious said:

Donald Trump is now my president elect and the future C.I.C......I pledge to do my best as an American to support him in his efforts to move this country forward.....at "this" exact moment his slate is clean.  May he seek the guidance and experience of the people around him to complete the task at hand.  ;)  Do these things Donald and I will forgive the thousands of dollars you cost my retirement fund this morning.  

GO RV, then BV 

How's that retirement fund, Shabs?  I really hope it has recovered and increased.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Shedagal said:

How's that retirement fund, Shabs?  I really hope it has recovered and increased.

Doing very nicely, thanks.  I'll be the first to admit, I thought it would completely tank and for minute it looked like it would, but it has done quite well.  There are those members here who believe it is fraudulently inflated and that a bubble burst is eminent, if not actually needed.  They may be right, but I prefer it keep doing what it's doing.  So in all honesty, I'm perfectly fine with Donald placing the cherry on the huge Obama baked cake.  :D

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

I've read several articles stating The Dow at 20,000 is good, but not a big deal. The big investment firms don't watch the Dow because it only track 30 companies and they track The S & P because it tracks 500 companies. They say The S & P breaking 3,000 is more important. So keep your eye on the ball. It's earnings season right now and we will find out a lot about the future of the markets.

B/A

• Upvote 2