Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

US Preparing For A Huge Political Transitions In Iraq !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Erbil With Some Giddy Kurds !

US Preparing for a Huge Political Transitions in Iraq

Washington possibly to support the Kurdish Independence, Kurdish political commentators believe

12649 views 
about 6 hours ago 
  |  Reports

ERBIL —

The establishment of a US marine artillery outpost on the Makhmour frontline in the Kurdistan Region can be interpreted as a US preparation for an abrupt political transition in Iraq, including a possible emergence of an independent Kurdistan, political commentators say.

A source revealed to BasNews that the US envoys in Baghdad have recently discussed the possibility of the establishment of an independent state of Kurdistan in the north of Iraq, insisting that the Kurds are working on independence to be declared after the liberation of Mosul.

USA has recently set up a small Marine artillery outpost in northern Iraq to protect a nearby Iraqi military base, expanding the number and the combat exposure of American troops in the country as the Iraqi security forces plan and prepare for a counteroffensive against the Islamic State in Mosul, Associated Press reported earlier.

The source, who wished his identity not to be revealed, told BasNews that USA believes PM Haider al-Abadi’s expected “technocrat” cabinet will distance and banish Kurds from the Iraqi political process, “which may pave the road for Kurds to declare independence from Iraq.”

US Senator Rand Paul previously called for direct arms supplies to the Kurdish Peshmerga forces fighting the Islamic State (IS) and said that the Kurds should have their own homeland. “I would draw new lines for Kurdistan and I would promise them a country,” he told the Breitbart News.

Barzani Jawhar, an International Relations professor at the Salahaddin University, argues that the Kurdistan Region has all the elements of a sovereign state and it only needs to hold a popular referendum on independence.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/reports/267032

• Upvote 2

It may have. 1 of the new posts is going to the Kurds

16 minutes ago, DWS112 said:

URGENT. the names of nine ministries covered by the new change of government

[Where - Baghdad] 
learned by all of Iraq [where] that the [9] Ministries covered by the new government of change Ave.

According to an informed source told all of Iraq [where] that " the ministries covered by the new government of change is five overalls belonging to the National Alliance and the Ministry of one to the Kurdistan Alliance and the Mastan to the Union of Forces and the Ministry of the national list , " pointing to " the resignation of all of the Ministers of Transport Bayan Jabr, Minister Adel Abdul - Mahdi oil. " 
He said the ministries covered by the National Alliance is [higher education, health, industry, minerals, water resources and Telecom] In addition to the resignation of all the ministers of transport and oil." 
He added that " the ministries covered by the change of the Union of forces is the [planning and Agriculture] and coalition Kurdistan ( PUK ) and the Ministry [ of Finance] and the national list [Department of Commerce]

• Upvote 1

DinarThug Thanks, DV,  GOI & KRG will be unified because it is in the best interests of all Iraqi citizens and the whole country.   PM Abadi is well aware that the Kurds must be inclusive and part of the new Ministries in order to get things done so rest assure the demands of the Iraqi citizens is still ongoing so we should see some positive results sooner than later IMHO.

Keeping the faith!!

GO RV!!

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, markb57 said:

if this happens pre-rv, I fear there will never be an rv since the kurds will undoubted want their own currency and Iraq couldn't support it alone. 

my hope is that the US minds it's own business and leaves this situation alone.

The US can't mind its own business in this one Mark, they have to much of a vested interest in this one my friend. I believe they along with the global banksters, politicians etc... are the puppet masters to the outcome of Iraq. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wiljor said:

The US can't mind its own business in this one Mark, they have to much of a vested interest in this one my friend. I believe they along with the global banksters, politicians etc... are the puppet masters to the outcome of Iraq. 

***///    

Yup.  PLUS+1 comin' at ya, WILJOR.:tiphat:

And look very closely at who "they" are... and more so -- what they're reasons for it truly are...

more greed, corruption, manipulation, global control...<_<

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, SgtFuryUSCZ said:

***///    

Yup.  PLUS+1 comin' at ya, WILJOR.:tiphat:

And look very closely at who "they" are... and more so -- what they're reasons for it truly are...

more greed, corruption, manipulation, global control...<_<

Agreed ladies, sad but true.

You spoke of this happening

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/en/reports/267032

Washington possibly to support the Kurdish Independence, Kurdish political commentators believe

23268 views
about 20 hours ago 
  |  Reports

ERBIL — The establishment of a US marine artillery outpost on the Makhmour frontline in the Kurdistan Region can be interpreted as a US preparation for an abrupt political transition in Iraq, including a possible emergence of an independent Kurdistan, political commentators say.

A source revealed to BasNews that the US envoys in Baghdad have recently discussed the possibility of the establishment of an independent state of Kurdistan in the north of Iraq, insisting that the Kurds are working on independence to be declared after the liberation of Mosul.

USA has recently set up a small Marine artillery outpost in northern Iraq to protect a nearby Iraqi military base, expanding the number and the combat exposure of American troops in the country as the Iraqi security forces plan and prepare for a counteroffensive against the Islamic State in Mosul, Associated Press reported earlier.

The source, who wished his identity not to be revealed, told BasNews that USA believes PM Haider al-Abadi’s expected “technocrat” cabinet will distance and banish Kurds from the Iraqi political process, “which may pave the road for Kurds to declare independence from Iraq.”

US Senator Rand Paul previously called for direct arms supplies to the Kurdish Peshmerga forces fighting the Islamic State (IS) and said that the Kurds should have their own homeland. “I would draw new lines for Kurdistan and I would promise them a country,” he told the Breitbart News.

Barzani Jawhar, an International Relations professor at the Salahaddin University, argues that the Kurdistan Region has all the elements of a sovereign state and it only needs to hold a popular referendum on independence.

• Upvote 1

I think the  troops  are their  for  the    big  rush against isisl  ,   and it also  could be a mix of  political  drama ,   but  don`t forget  ,  turkey is  not  afraid  too run the boarders  of Iraq in search  of  kurdis  fighters ,   but  I think it is more likely  for  stamp out of isis , and keep them beat down ....    

17 hours ago, markb57 said:

if this happens pre-rv, I fear there will never be an rv since the kurds will undoubted want their own currency and Iraq couldn't support it alone. 

For Kurds to be Independent they need  150 votes out of 250 from all the countries to be even consider for a Independent Country, and to have their own currency, what required...?.. they need a Central Bank which they don't have, they will need approval of the IMF and probably other agency not mention. The point is to say I want Independence is easy, but the requirements are more then just saying I want.... 

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, yota691 said:

For Kurds to be Independent they need  150 votes out of 250 from all the countries to be even consider for a Independent Country, and to have their own currency, what required...?.. they need a Central Bank which they don't have, they will need approval of the IMF and probably other agency not mention. The point is to say I want Independence is easy, but the requirements are more then just saying I want.... 

Yes, but we really don't know how much of this prep work has already been done behind closed doors.