Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Luigi1

Rumored...We're next...SKR Groups going right now.

from other sources....

16-01-2015-Intel Guru Stage3Alpha-Admiral Groups & General64 Groups are going now. Prepare to be awed.

Stage3alpha:

Cheryl January 15, 2015 at 6:18pm

@JCR3758: Guys there are a lot of things happening at the same time that we all can't see. Yes it appears that the Admiral group is on high standby.

@JCR3758: Admiral group is scheduled to be the first major group to exchange for cash not SKRs. After them we (the Dinarians) & the Special Programs

@JCR3758: Followed by the general public. This has been the plan for the rollout. And no we do not have to wait for everyone of the group to get paid.

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 23

Moma our ship has arrived! Time to tell the boss to shove it where the sun don't shine! Pack the bags cause I am going Walkabout!

Well, on second thought - I'd better wait until the check clears the bank! ;)

• Upvote 6

You did say Rumored and someone still gave you a neg. I took care of it for you Luigi but I can only press the green button one time.   :shrug:   Just can't understand why they keep negging you.   :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Ya know . . . it's SO much more BELIEVABLE & FUN when OKIE comes up with this rubbish. Where is that Hustler anyway ? What a Scamp !

• Upvote 3

Maybe the Admiral group are out hunting for the Whales, Ya Think?

• Upvote 1

what's an skr? do we get a cool name too, like skywalker group, or how bout rebel group.? ok but seriously there's always a chance/hope this could be true. shmaby? :)

time for another beer.

• Upvote 2

I hate to say this. I really do. I wish it weren't true. But I actually know, in real life, who is in "the Admiral's group" - at least one of them. I hope the whole Reno thing pays off for the Reno people. I wouldn't count on it, personally. But I hope it pays off for them. That being said, I actually know about the whole Admiral thing and I know that if they are supposed to be called in "first" they haven't yet been called.

This was the bone I picked with the MacHaffie guy a while back. He'd said they got called in, and I said oh no they di'int.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wait a sec. Does me knowing about the Admiral thingie make me a guru? Could it, just for a minute? Because as y'all know, ever since I was a little bitty girl I've really wanted to be a dinar guru. Could I be one, just for a minute? Then I can go back to being a regular person.

Edited by Deborah Layne
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Once you get the "Guru" tag Miss Deborah, there ain't no going back to being one of us so called "regular" people.  And it don't matter how much Metamucil you take either.

• Upvote 3