Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Rumored...We're next...SKR Groups going right now.

Luigi1

ha ha ha !!!

I'm attacking you? Woah - someone must have fallen out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Don't get yer panties all twisted up in a knot there big boy!!!  I'm here for fun!!!

I've been around a long time - I'm very cognizant of the way computers work and how to have two browsers or more open at the same time.  You're the one whom defended Luigi - not me!!  I find it very strange that after I mentioned that - he started putting disclaimers on his posts though.

Fantasy??  What fantasy?  I've been following the dinar for about ten years off and on - I'm in no hurry to be rewarded for my patience.  It was money I could afford to play with - so I did.

:shrug:

• Upvote 2

Big boy ?

Ah ha ha ha ha

You need a disclaimer on your posts too

That guy or girl has put disclaimers on lots of it's posts in the past to patronize the cry baby's who pick and choose who's allowed to post bs in the rumor bin and who isn't

You better get busy

There's a ton of bs being posted out there

Oh I never saw you and Luigis at the same time

You defended him

You fell out of bed on the wrong side

What's the matter

You didn't get your way again last year

It's about time people get to laugh this crap off because so far there hasn't been a lick of truth to any of it

Nothing

Nada

Zilch

Oh just pretend

That's the reality

the reality is the only thing you ever heard about a rv was a story from a guru

That's a fact

So if your going to protest the pretenders for over pretending

Maybe you should set up the rules

Your only allowed to pretend a little bit ?

How's that ?

Little lies are ok but big lies aren't ?

• Upvote 1

You two need to stop. Thanks in advance. :twothumbs:

First you attack Luigi now your attacking me

What's your problem

Maybe you should take a break from your fantasy

ha ha ha !!!

I'm attacking you? Woah - someone must have fallen out of the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Don't get yer panties all twisted up in a knot there big boy!!!  I'm here for fun!!!

I've been around a long time - I'm very cognizant of the way computers work and how to have two browsers or more open at the same time.  You're the one whom defended Luigi - not me!!  I find it very strange that after I mentioned that - he started putting disclaimers on his posts though.

Fantasy??  What fantasy?  I've been following the dinar for about ten years off and on - I'm in no hurry to be rewarded for my patience.  It was money I could afford to play with - so I did.

:shrug:

• 2 weeks later...