Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Parliament agrees to pass 2015 budget**

easyrider

Parliamentary agreement to pass the 2015 budget without Barriers
Date: 11/20/2014 17:55

MP in the Kurdistan Alliance, Ahmed Sarhan, on Thursday, about the possibility of passing next year's budget in 2015 without Barriers, as happened in the current year budget. 

Ahmed said in a statement to Agence / information /, that "next year's budget will be easily passed, because there are a number of reasons for approval," noting the presence of "consensus and agreement of Parliament to be passed, to recognize everyone that he is not a winner of delay." 

"The convergence of views between the political blocs, in addition to all of the cabinet reshuffle completeness of the things that will make it easier to accelerate the adoption of the budget next year." 

"The recent agreement reached between the governments of the center and the region will impact on the course of approving the budget and avoid Almarqlat that occurred in the previous period, which led to disruption of approving the budget for the current year that people pay the taxes and introduced the country in major financial crises." 

The 2014 budget will not recognize until now, but there is a parliamentary political claims and calls for the integration of balancing Almoisntien single ended 

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://almaalomah.com/news/3641/%25D8%25A7%25D8%25AA%25D9%2581%25D8%25A7%25D9%2582%2520%25D8%25A8%25D8%25B1%25D9%2584%25D9%2585%25D8%25A7%25D9%2586%25D9%2

• Upvote 8

Havn't seen any of them meet a deadline in five years of this investment. They certainly know how to "talk the talk" though. Read back in September the 2014 budget was a priority and voted on "soon" yet here we are, the doorstep of December. Maybe US Bank will let me promise to pay my mortgage "soon".

Not sure how they can even write a 2015 Budget without a 2014 Budget.

Late February was the norm for prior years. Not sure why Parliment would now decide to agree early especially with such a deficit expected.

some things are being hidden from the public it seems.

Hummm, What happened to approving the budget for 2014 ?

Did I miss something ?

All the items that were no approved in the 2014 budget were moved to 2015 budget.  Even if the 2014 budget with the questioned elements was passed, it would be to late for implementation.  Therefore the 2014 was accepted with the questioned elements removed, and the 2015 was moved ahead for approval. The budget elements with which that had problems have all now been agreed upon or solved, and PM Abadi is calling for Dec 1 for approval.  

Good move on their part.

• Upvote 5

Parliamentary agreement to pass the 2015 budget without Barriers.

And I can agree to pass gas without barriers.

Without a timeline, an agreement really doesn't

carry much weight.

Yeah, I know.

I'm in a snarky mood this morning.

Need sleep.

Been a long night...

• Upvote 1

Hummm, What happened to approving the budget for 2014 ?

Did I miss something ?

2014 Budget is being broken down and called something else.  They won't have an official 2014 Budget to pass from what I understand.

They basically said  " F " it  !    We've already screwed 2014 up.........let's move on to 2015