Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***HCL has been read and is awaiting for the commission sent**

easyrider

EASY, IT WAS MEAN AND WRONG OF ME TO JUMP ON YOU LIKE THAT. I'M SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I DO APPRECIATE YOU - I GET TIRED OF PEOPLE TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT IN THIS INVESTMENT - THE FACT IS THAT EVEN THOUGH THE PARLIAMENT SITE ANNOUNCED THAT THE INVESTMENT LAW READING WAS POSTPONED, WE DON'T KNOW THAT IT WAS OR WASN'T.  I BID YOU ADIEU DV IRAQI NEWS SECTION.  

I really want to give you a hug right now Tbomb your awesome please stay on DV
  • Upvote 3

EASY, IT WAS MEAN AND WRONG OF ME TO JUMP ON YOU LIKE THAT. I'M SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I DO APPRECIATE YOU - I GET TIRED OF PEOPLE TAKING THINGS OUT OF CONTEXT IN THIS INVESTMENT - THE FACT IS THAT EVEN THOUGH THE PARLIAMENT SITE ANNOUNCED THAT THE INVESTMENT LAW READING WAS POSTPONED, WE DON'T KNOW THAT IT WAS OR WASN'T.  I BID YOU ADIEU DV IRAQI NEWS SECTION.  

apology accepted and i do hope you stick around.  You, denis, buti, nadita, yota, dinarthug etc..bring great news to this forum in the news section.  We are all in this together and we will ALL make it to the end. 

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 7

THANKS EASY. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE - I'VE BEEN POSTING (AND PERFORMING MANY HOURS EVERY DAY OF IRAQI LEGAL RESEARCH), MANY TIMES, AT THE DETRIMENT OF MYSELF - I (LIKE MOST ON HERE) HAVE A HUGE HEART BUT I'M POVERTY STRICKEN AND I HAVE TO DEVOTE MY TIME TO SOMETHING IN BETTER SERVICE OF MYSELF.  LOVE YOU ALL.  BE WELL. IF I FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING - I'LL SEND IT TO BUTI AND SHE CAN POST IT.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 5

THANKS EASY. I CAN'T DO THIS ANYMORE - I'VE BEEN POSTING (AND PERFORMING MANY HOURS EVERY DAY OF IRAQI LEGAL RESEARCH), MANY TIMES, AT THE DETRIMENT OF MYSELF - I (LIKE MOST ON HERE) HAVE A HUGE HEART BUT I'M POVERTY STRICKEN AND I HAVE TO DEVOTE MY TIME TO SOMETHING IN BETTER SERVICE OF MYSELF.  LOVE YOU ALL.  BE WELL. IF I FIND SOMETHING INTERESTING - I'LL SEND IT TO BUTI AND SHE CAN POST IT.

understood.. i wish you well. Sometimes we have to step away for a bit from this ride. I have been at it for 5 years I know how it is.

• Upvote 3

It shouldn't be this way!  Something like this shouldn't divide us like this!  We all have hopes, dreams, and wishes for this to come true and the wait takes it toll on ALL of us...and we've seen it..  TBomb and Easy you both have brought a wealth of news and insight to this investment  Personally I want you both to always be around. Peace and blessing to you both.

• Upvote 7

Yikes!!! when I first started reading this post I thought

that I was in the twilight zone!!! Easy and TBomb???

So I backed away for a while just came back and ALL
IS WELL IN DINARLAND!  Wow That was scary!!!! You are

both very classy people with a wealth of info for us.

Thank you for hugging !!!!!

• Upvote 3

:twocents:

TBomb has brought so much class to this site, never reams ANYBODY and seems to see the "technical" side of Iraq's government workings better than most around here.

We all have our moments, she cares about what's REAL, and got caught up in the moment.

I for one appreciate her almost obsessive search for the truth in this whole venture.

We're all human...

Carry on... :peace:

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

TBomb,

We all have been there.  I guess we all are here because we have a big heart :)  we spend countless hours looking for news and hopefully we find a nugget to share.  We appreciate YOU and the work you have done.  Take some time off from this crazy world but don't disappear from us... we will miss you and most of all, you are a family.  I understand completely what this ride can do to our sanity.  I had to choose that last week between Nadita File or tending to my daughter and I chose the later.  

Hopefully this ride comes to a stop soon and like Easy said, we are all in this together and we will finish together whether it's a bust or a jackpot :) and hopefully we all win a jackpot :)  it has been a rough ride sometimes but hey.. we meet wonderful people that hopefully a few months down the road, we look back and we could say "it's all worth the craziness because we meet the most wonderful people on this earth and if it's not for Dinar Vets, we won't be talking" :)

• Upvote 3