Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ramadan June 28th = No Fighting and No RV???

So, I know Adam says NOTHING happens during RAMADAN although he mentioned that he could rethink that statement if things looked good.

and... these Muslim religions (Sunni and Shiite)  seem to be so devout in their beliefs that they would surely not RV during this most sacred time.

Makes me wonder... would they stop fighting during that time???

This whole things appears so convoluted where spite, tradition, anger, greed, which are masked by religion, makes me think that an RV could never happen because of the lack of reason and the hypocrisy of the region.

I hate that these extremist (Syria, ISIL (S), IRAN, IRAQ, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, etc) spread their doctrine all in the name of ALAH where the greater good seems to be avoided.  Honestly, these countries couldn't fight if all the big countries (including us) didn't support them and give them arms.

Sorry, just venting. 

So, again, the question is... will they stop fighting during Ramadan a dong ding dong?

• Upvote 2

Hate is a strong word

I have also had strong feelings of doubt about this speculation - but with a different spin.

So many people referring to God and to this being a blessing and such..

After watching Rachel Maddow nBC doc on Iraq called "Why We Did It", I got an intuitive hit that Cheney is pure evil and we are all participating in that initial evil. These feelings alone are having me deter from being further engaged - it was so strong a sense of wrong.

I won't invest in oil - why would I invest in something related to the evil of Chaney and the folks who were so manipulative trying to land grab and stirring up this pot hurting so many people in the name of democracy.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-we-did-it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate that these extremist (Syria, ISIL (S), IRAN, IRAQ, Libya, Egypt, Afghanistan, etc

End Quote

Well, The current Egypt Gov't isn't exactly extremist  as it keeps busting Muslim Brotherhood folks as if there's no tomorrow and even jailed some int'l journalists reporting facts  with the motive " they 'd support MB with their articles"

Edited by umbertino

Hate is a strong word

I have also had strong feelings of doubt about this speculation - but with a different spin.

So many people referring to God and to this being a blessing and such..

After watching Rachel Maddow nBC doc on Iraq called "Why We Did It", I got an intuitive hit that Cheney is pure evil and we are all participating in that initial evil. These feelings alone are having me deter from being further engaged - it was so strong a sense of wrong.

I won't invest in oil - why would I invest in something related to the evil of Chaney and the folks who were so manipulative trying to land grab and stirring up this pot hurting so many people in the name of democracy.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-we-did-it

Just my first thought .... God sometimes uses evil for His good. The first example I can think of is Job, then the whole tribe of Israel with their captivity in Egypt. Just my thoughts.

Wm13

I just love that now NBC has said that Cheney is pure evil & he is the root cause of all this! Really, come on.

But he IS!

Bush and Cheney both made MILLIONS off this war, they planned it all out!!

Yup watch the video - the documents prove it.

Sickens me

• Downvote 1

But he IS!

Bush and Cheney both made MILLIONS off this war, they planned it all out!!

And,of course, you can tell us exactly how they made these millions ....... or is this something that you surmised ? One can get all the information from MSNBC or other lamestream media. Yeah, right !

Just to clarify...Adam has said in the past that "nothing happens during Ramadan"....and he has already been right. During the last chat however he mentioned that due to the unique circumstances in Iraq this year we will just have to take a more "wait and see" stance this year.....that's how I took it anyway.

Edited by RodandStaff

Good time for the INFIDELS to attack --- everyone's napping in the shade with nothing to eat or drink during the day.

Yep ya bomb them all night since they don't eat in the day

What are they going to be running around all night ditching bombs with a samich and a jug of juice in their hand

Then what they got to go number 2

They want others to dril their oil

Build their pipelines

Deliver the oil

Just send them the check

I think its time the Iraqis learn the value of a hard days work

Let them develope their own oil fields

After they rv of course

They would have to rv to develope that

Ya just can't pay them 400 dollars a month to work

Maybe 4000 a month would get them to work

Then maybe the private sector would really take off

I think that's the only way to unleash the private sector

Raise the pay scale

I just love that now NBC has said that Cheney is pure evil & he is the root cause of all this! Really, come on.

Your right ya just got to realize there's always going to be idiots in this world that aren't intelligent enough to see beyond the political hacks like madcow

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

I do believe that the next big war will be religious war.it will be Christians against Muslims.this in my opinion will be Armageddon.Islam is gaining in numbers while Christianity is losing in numbers.i think we should back off and let the sunnis and the Shiites kill as many of each other as possible.i would lose about a grand on my investment but it would be worth a million times that in enjoyment to see these fools destroy each other.the Muslims here in Texas stay quite which is very smart because if they were to start trouble here they know that they would be wiped out fast.all muslims in the United States should be very wary of what kind of activities they decide to participate in.a religion that says that anyone of another faith beside theirs should be converted or killed is not a religion of God.i worship my savior Jesus Christ and I just don't think that he wants me to kill others that do not believe in him.the war is coming and many will die.

Just to clarify...Adam has said in the past that "nothing happens during Ramadan"....and he has already been right. During the last chat however he mentioned that due to the unique circumstances in Iraq this year we will just have to take a more "wait and see" stance this year.....that's how I took it anyway.

And as I have said many times :  "Nothing ever happens BEFORE Ramadan and nothing ever happens DURING Ramadan and nothing ever happens AFTER Ramadan !" And I, too have been right.... especially relating to an RV.

I think Obama is the weak sister, but we Americans have just given him too much authority. And like all "weak sisters," he gets overcome by himself when he is given any power at all to use against others.  Further, the office of President of the United States of America bestows the most real power anyone can have on this earth, so he is really "feeling his oats" right now. Weak sisters (otherwise known as bullies) like to "strut their stuff" when they feel they have any power at all. But underneath their façade of power, they always remain the weak sister, a.k.a., the bully. 

Edited by Francie26