Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delta: The RV Should Take Place Between Sun-Thu! IMO Tue Or Wed Iraqi Time!

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting In Camel Surround Sound On Iraqia TV !

HELLO FAMILY:

FYI...THE WORKING DAYS FOR IRAQ IS SUNDAY-THURSDAY. THE CBI START DOING CURRENCY AUCTIONS ON SAT, BUT SAT IS NOT OFFICIAL WORKING DAY. ALSO WE DO BELIEVE BASE ON PAST HISTORY FOR IRAQ ,THAT THE RV SHOULD TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUN-THU. IMO TUE OR WED IRAQI TIME.

REMEMBER!!! WE DON'T KNOW THE EXACT DATE OR THE RATE.

DELTA

• Upvote 6

DELTA

***///

...and therein 'LIES' you problem, SMELLTA....

You've never known it any more than anyone else, yet you persist in calling it over and

over again... invoking The Good Lord and giving desperate folks false hopes.

you are one sick cat, daddy-o.....

Thanks, CLOWN... our favourite correspondent of the absurd ! :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

HELLO FAMILY:

FYI...THE WORKING DAYS FOR IRAQ IS SUNDAY-THURSDAY. THE CBI START DOING CURRENCY AUCTIONS ON SAT, BUT SAT IS NOT OFFICIAL WORKING DAY. ALSO WE DO BELIEVE BASE ON PAST HISTORY FOR IRAQ ,THAT THE RV SHOULD TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUN-THU. IMO TUE OR WED IRAQI TIME.

DELTA

HA!  Delta is finally right!  They don't know the date and rate. -zigmeister ;) 

• Upvote 1

Well I'm not going to get my hopes up.January is looking pretty positive overall though.I find the timing of the terrorist crackdown to be interesting.Also the start of bond sales and the implementation of the tariffs to be very positive.When will it happen? Who knows....

• Upvote 2

***///

...and therein 'LIES' you problem, SMELLTA....

You've never known it any more than anyone else, yet you persist in calling it over and

over again... invoking The Good Lord and giving desperate folks false hopes.

you are one sick cat, daddy-o.....

Thanks, CLOWN... our favourite correspondent of the absurd ! :tiphat:

Smelta another good one. Throw him in the pot with Okie, spanky frank, possum, toe-nail tony, bluwolf and all the other pimps and pushers. Another yesr, new chapters to add to the on-going saga

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well I'm not going to get my hopes up.January is looking pretty positive overall though.I find the timing of the terrorist crackdown to be interesting.Also the start of bond sales and the implementation of the tariffs to be very positive.When will it happen? Who knows....

what crackdown? they are taking over iraqi cities!
  • Upvote 2

Smelta another good one. Throw him in the pot with Okie, spanky frank, possum, toe-nail tony, bluwolf and all the other pimps and pushers. Another yesr, new chapters to add to the on-going saga

***///

There's a special place in hell for these freaks for sure.

We can crack on 'em, but God is gonna judge 'em !  ;)

• Upvote 2

what crackdown? they are taking over iraqi cities!

Do you even have reading comprehension skills. Qaida is coming out from there sewers

into the streets because the military took out there training camp in the Anbar desert

and then removed there tent city headquarters. When you attack terrorists that pisses

them off and they do something real stupid like taking over a city. Of course it never

occurred to you that may have been exactly what the military wanted. Now they know

where the terrorists are and who they are. Sucks to be them.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Do you even have reading comprehension skills. Qaida is coming out from there sewers

into the streets because the military took out there training camp in the Anbar desert

and then removed there tent city headquarters. When you attack terrorists that pisses

them off and they do something real stupid like taking over a city. Of course it never

occurred to you that may have been exactly what the military wanted. Now they know

I hope so....

• Upvote 1

They start selling Bonds on 1/7 correct?That's Tuesday, IMF, BIS stories, G20 met in Australia or somewhere, finishes today or tomorrow? They haven't had an auction since 12/31/13. Tariffs implemented. hmmm. Most interesting time since I have been in this investment.

Go IRAQ!

Wm13

• Upvote 5

***///

...LGD, smartly put......you rock ! :twothumbs:  :tiphat:

• Upvote 3

HELLO FAMILY:

FYI...THE WORKING DAYS FOR IRAQ IS SUNDAY-THURSDAY. THE CBI START DOING CURRENCY AUCTIONS ON SAT, BUT SAT IS NOT OFFICIAL WORKING DAY.
ALSO WE DO BELIEVE BASE ON PAST HISTORY FOR IRAQ ,THAT THE RV SHOULD TAKE PLACE BETWEEN SUN-THU. IMO TUE OR WED IRAQI TIME.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/169156-delta-the-rv-should-take-place-between-sun-thu-imo-tue-or-wed-iraqi-time/#ixzz2pTpsn36Z

are u frickin kidding me . what past history they have never rv'd there currency ... what a complete :rulez:  .  also does anyone read the freAKING news ...  terrorists have raised there flag over the government buildingd in fallujah......  c'mon how long are any of us going to continue this pipe-dream...... we are years and years away from ever seeing any return on this , and that is if they do not fall back into an all out civil war... imho. 

:rulez: gurus liars stop perpetrating your b.s. on everyone.  I hope you all end up in prison!!!!!

Edited by Markinsa
Language
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Thug....why do you insist on posting this crap on here?!?!? What purpose does it serve??? Most people know it's a bunch of lies, however there are some new people in this speculation who may not be aware of this and could quite possibly put some stock in this misinformation (lies) and you are just perpetuating it by posting them. Do you feel better about yourself? Are you not quite getting enough attention in other areas of your life that this conduct fills that void? This site is really becoming irrelevant....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 22

The main sream media reporting major battles taking place. In Iraq along the syriaian  border, its a mess over there. As Phoenix says looks like the game board could get kicked over any minute. I hope it works out for everybody but the longer it goes and the little "o" in charge. I say our chances of this investment going the way we want it to keep looking slimmer every passing day! JMHO No inside intel, no three letter agencies, no boots on ground. NOTHING but gut feelin! I sure hope I'm wrong. cause i'm ridin this horse till it dies :twocents: