Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers Needed!!

Bumper64

Yesterday morning I received a call that one of my best friends Brian Vickers had died!!  I have been friends with Brian for over 15+ years and I was the best man in his wedding to Holly.  Looks like they were out on their boat this weekend in Texas and when they got back to the Marina they decided to go and take showers at the public showers that were provided by the Marina.  Brian was going back to check on his oldest boy as it was taking longer then Brian was expecting but he never made it.  At this point it looks like Brian had slipped on the dock and hit his head and feel into the water where he drowned.  They searched most of the night and found his body the next morning.   :(

Brian was in his early 40's and left behind a wife, 3 boys and 2 girls. Two of the boys were his and the 2 girls and 1 boy belonged to Holly.  Brian always treated them all as his own! 

Please pray for the Vickers family as they lost a good man in Brian.

This is a video tribute that one of Brian's step daughters posted to his Facebook page last night!  BROKE MY HEART

• Upvote 1

Bumper, am so very sorry for the loss of your friend.

There are no words big enough to say what a terrible

thing this is. Just so sorry.

My heart goes out to the family .

Always myst

• Upvote 1

A friend of BUMP is a friend of mine, may Brian rest in Peace and be with our Lord Jesus Christ in the Kingdom of God! may the Lord also comfort his wife and all of his children in this time of need.

Just Call on Me

I can’t comprehend just how sad you must feel
for the loss of someone you love.
This sorrowful time must still feel unreal
and you’re looking for strength from above.
I hope, from my heart, that your pain will decrease,
That your spirit will gain strength again,
And I pray that your faith will create inner peace
And that God will send blessings--Amen.
Till then, if you need me to lighten your load,
I’m waiting to come to your aid.
Just call on me, and I’ll walk down that road,
Until the dark times start to fade.

Deep condolences,

Kaduku and Family

• Upvote 1

Oh Bumps, for you and Brian's family, friends -

As you comprehend this profound loss, let yourself cry knowing each tear is a note of love rising to the heavens... 

May the blessings of love be upon you, May its peace abide with you, May its essence illuminate your heart, Now and forever more....

I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death.  They continue participate in every act, thought and decision we make.  Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort knowing that our lives have been enriched by having shared their love.

• Upvote 2

So sorry Bumper. You were so lucky to have had each other as long as you did. I love my boy everyday like its his last. 

I lost my closest friend when I was 18. After graduating high school I moved to Hawaii, was waiting for my buddy to join me when he got into a motorcycle accident and passed away.  2 weeks later I got the letter from him saying how much fun we were going to have. A short time later my sister and friend got in a car accident and almost died. That was enough for me, I moved back home.  

• Upvote 1

Bumper, this is so tragic, so very

sorry to hear of the loss of your

friend. Your heart must be very

heavy right now ~  I am asking God

to comfort Holly and the children. 

For the Holy Spirit to wrap His arms

around them and hold them close.

I pray for you as well, my friend.  Asking

God to give you peace, so that you may

be a source of strength to the Vickers

Family..