Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayers Needed!!

Bumper64

Bumper, When I hear of good people passing away with no rhyme or reason, I always come back to this verse:

Isaiah 57:1 (NLT)

57 Good people pass away;
the godly often die before their time.
But no one seems to care or wonder why.
No one seems to understand
that God is protecting them from the evil to come.

There is no place in this world that I would rather be, than in the loving arms of my Lord and Savior.

-

• Upvote 1

Bump,

I am sorry to hear about your friend.  Life is precious and only a vapor... one minute we are here and the next minute we don't know. Make us thing about how fragile life is.  I ask the Lord to cover Vicker's wife and children with His grace and peace and the Lord will send the comforter to comfort them. I pray for peace for the whole family and let it be the good memories they had with him, will live forever in their hearts and through all of this, they will come closer to the Lord.  I also pray for you that God will give you words to say to the family.

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the prayers! It really means a lot to me. 

I talk to Holly Monday afternoon and she is having a really hard time with this and now she has to start the phase of putting Brian to rest!!  :(

I told her that our DV family was praying for her and her family and she ask me to give you all a BIG THANK YOU!!!  Brian owned dinar but never came to our site!!

This is a picture of my friends Brian and Holly :) 

post-557-0-50191900-1375780464_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Thank you all for the prayers! It really means a lot to me. 

I talk to Holly Monday afternoon and she is having a really hard time with this and now she has to start the phase of putting Brian to rest!!   :(

I told her that our DV family was praying for her and her family and she ask me to give you all a BIG THANK YOU!!!  Brian owned dinar but never came to our site!!

This is a picture of my friends Brian and Holly :)

Bump,

Tell Holly to lean on the Lord more than ever and He will carry her through this.  We never know why things happens, but God knows.   Just tell her how blessed she is to have Brian in her life and the memories of Brian will be with her forever.  It's not going to be an easy road but the Lord promises she will never walk alone.

I can tell from the picture, Brian is a gentleman, kind and loving and has a big heart :)

• Upvote 1

Adding my prayers for the family also -

Eternal rest, grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. May his soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace. Amen.
  • Upvote 1