Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Reported on CNN in Australia that Iraq Rv’d their currency

ronscarpa

FROM DEBTARHEEL Email to me & others on her list...RON  :tiphat: 

Reported on CNN

GOD IS ON THE THRONE.. <<THANK YOUJESUS!>>

Reported on CNN in Australia that Iraq Rv’d their currency on the 3rd but it will not be seen internationally until July 10.

Found in the Iraqi Law Library on July 6:

AS OF JULY 6TH

1)   THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ HAS BEEN SEATED

2)   THE TARIFF LAWS HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED

3)   THE BUDGET HAS BEEN OPENED

AND THE SMART CARDS ARE ACTIVATING

RV WILL HAPPEN HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

<<Ezekie12:29 NO MORE DELAYS>

I haven't yet verified these points in the Law Library, but will do so as soon as I get time.  Must leave for a while...!  I certainly hope this is all true .. we shall see soon enough...!  RON :tiphat:

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I love thinking something like this has happened, however, I just am not able to do so.  The nature - and sheer magnitude - of such an event would not be unreported around the world. 

That someone sent an email detailing out what they "saw", rather than a link or a video of the news footage itself, is problematic.  It shall remain so until one of two things occur - either we start seeing the actual footage and news reports pop up on legitimate news sites, or we see the RV on July 10th. ;)

But thank you for sharing, anyway.  It's always nice to have a reason to be hopefully optimistic. :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

FROM DEBTARHEEL Email to me & others on her list...RON  :tiphat: 

Reported on CNN

GOD IS ON THE THRONE.. <<THANK YOUJESUS!>>

Reported on CNN in Australia that Iraq Rv’d their currency on the 3rd but it will not be seen internationally until July 10.

Found in the Iraqi Law Library on July 6:

AS OF JULY 6TH

1)   THE GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ HAS BEEN SEATED

2)   THE TARIFF LAWS HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED

3)   THE BUDGET HAS BEEN OPENED

AND THE SMART CARDS ARE ACTIVATING

RV WILL HAPPEN HOPEFULLY WITHIN THE NEXT FEW DAYS

<<Ezekie12:29 NO MORE DELAYS>

I haven't yet verified these points in the Law Library, but will do so as soon as I get time.  Must leave for a while...!  I certainly hope this is all true .. we shall see soon enough...!  RON :tiphat:

Please answer me what do you gain on making statements like this? Is this fun for you? Have nothing better to do? Come and make a statement then have an excuse to leave. LOL

Bah - Hum - Bug....can someone just get it right for a change.  This makes people's pace makers go haywire. Give us a break would'ja...... I wont this as bad as anyone but for the sake of at least being here hen it does. Come on now no more RUMORS ....JUST THE FACTS......OKAY