Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TO THE PERSON WHO GOT ME INTO THIS CULT - NO RV NOTHING IS FREE

Anyone who invests more than they can afford to lose has done something stupid. I'm fully okay with losing everything I put into this investment because I only put in what I can afford to lose. Obviously I woudl like to come out a much wealthier man but its not going to break me if I lose it all.

Not sure why but religious groups really do tend to jump on the Dinar and Dong bandwagon. African American churches really seem to be pushing their parishioners to buy Dong. 

Nobody MAKES you do anything, unless of course they have a gun to your head.

We all have free will. Your greed to make money was greater than your research on this investment and now you wish to punish the rest of us for your miss-management of your money. :lol:

Newbie, ake a ride on the Reading and don't even think about passing GO. Just go right off the rails. :cowboy1:

spot on

I understand that. I never made a dollar in my life that didn't get tithed. That is just the way I was raised and this will not be any different. But I since I am one of the lucky few who don't really have to worry about retirement, I plan on having some fun for a while too. Hopefully a long while!

Roadrunner

Dude, If you are over there today, I would say you have earned it!!! Be safe!

Like Lady Grace's Daddy said ... same here ... Jesus Christ claimin. With the love of God I say this, I will pray for you that you don't loose your shirt and perspective. God wants us to allow Him access to every aspect of our life. That is why it is really about relationship not religion. This is a principle of God involved with this investment, not under the former law of the Old Testiment. Jesus's birth, life, and death did away with the law and brought in the relationship. So checkout Proverbs 13: 11, 12, " wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished but he who gathers by labor will increase; hope defered makes the heart sick but when the desire comes it is a tree of life. Isa 45: 3; I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places that you may know that I, the Lord, AM the God of Israel. 1 Timothy 6: 10; for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Note here that its the love of cash that is the root of all kinds of evil not the money itself. The bible teaches that wealth comes from God and will be returned toi HIm. Wealth should bring praise to Him. At times, God choses to bless His children with wealth. Abraham, Isaac even Job, they all received wealth as a blessing from God. Material wealth is given to mankind as a stewardship; there is a charge/relationship in this. God the owner of all things expects His children to care for His possessions and return them to Him. Wealth is also intended to bring praise to God. Believers that give money to help others bless God. 16 of the 39 parables of Jesus deal with wealth. In the parables of the Talents we see that we should take what wealth that God gives us and invest it wisely and not just stick it in the ground and gain nothing from it. Put it in the bank and get at least 1% interest on it. If you stick it in the ground and get nithing for it He will give what He gave you to the one that got a ROI. Even God knew way back then that it takes money to build up the body of Christ on earth. In these modern times it still costs $$$ to feed the poor or build a building.

Me, a city boy, I am chewing on the idea about buying land and farming it to supply fresh vegetables to as many local homeless shelters as I can. God will be incharge if this happens because I know a little less than little about farming. But I volunteer occasionally on a identicle project locally. God and time will tell if this gets going for me. But I am relying on God to pull this, or whatever He gets me into, off with proceeds from the dinar RV. So frustrating as this may be I try to patiently wait, and ask for forgiveness when I don't patiently wait depression sneaks in clouding the vision. PEACE.

This is by far one of the BEST post concerning money and Christianity that I've ever read. 

Try as I might I have never been  able to explain it so eloquently. Thanks for posting. 

Anyone who invests more than they can afford to lose has done something stupid. I'm fully okay with losing everything I put into this investment because I only put in what I can afford to lose. Obviously I woudl like to come out a much wealthier man but its not going to break me if I lose it all.

Not sure why but religious groups really do tend to jump on the Dinar and Dong bandwagon. African American churches really seem to be pushing their parishioners to buy Dong. 

I have noticed also that there is a difference of opinions from those who are Christian and 

those who say they are not about this investment. I don't know this for a fact but I suspect 

that may have something to do with the Holy Spirit. I do believe that God has shown me that 

this is not a bad investment. He did NOT tell me that I would be a millionaire overnight, but that 

it WAS A GOOD INVESTMENT THAT WOULD MAKE MONEY. 

I must admit. I have been in this for 2 years now and I have had similar feelings about this whole thing. Not being a cult or anything but just wondering if it really could be true. Every year it's the same info over and over again. I chastise myself at times for maybe making an unwise decision... but nothing ventured nothing gained. The reward for no Faith is that you recieve nothing. I would like for this Dinar investment to realize a profit so I can bless others all the more but that remains to be seen. What we do know is that Iraq is out of chapter 7 and that has not happened since they got put in.... so that's different than all we have been seeing. So,.... who knows..... time will tell. Faith will prove the unseen.

God speed

• Upvote 1

Whatever happens, it will be God's will... which is always being revealed to us.

Not everyone here expects an overnight windfall from an RV.

And I don't know how God and the RV get tied together in some people's mind, but they do.

I had faith when I woke up yesterday and when I woke up today... and I'll have it whether I profit from this investment or not.

I doubt their families would agree.

Absolutely no disrespect intended here umbertino but I can tell you that 

most Christian families find solace in the knowledge that there loved one 

is with the Lord. Now that is not to say that they aren't sadden to see them

leave, but we know its a much better place. I myself have repeatedly told

my wife that if I were to pass first, do not weep for me, weep for yourself's

I will be partying with Jesus. And given the fact that Jesus has said we can

not even begin to imagine the wonders of Heaven I doubt I'll be thinking about

anyone down here. With the possible exception of feeling sorry for them who 

still have to suffer the pains of living in this realm. Maybe that's why Jesus said

he would wipe every tear from our eyes himself.    

• Upvote 3

I thank you for your sober post.  I too from time to time feel this way.  The only one who seems to have the same sense is Sam I am.

This has been a great thief of time and energy. As well as money.

However; I have already bought dinar and dong and will have to ride it out.

Time will tell.  But it seems like the middle east and Egypt are all on meltdown right now.  Right along with the USA.

• Upvote 2

I thank you for your sober post.  I too from time to time feel this way.  The only one who seems to have the same sense is Sam I am.

This has been a great thief of time and energy. As well as money.

However; I have already bought dinar and dong and will have to ride it out.

Time will tell.  But it seems like the middle east and Egypt are all on meltdown right now.  Right along with the USA.

Well said djgabrielie. Truthfully, all B.S. and kidding aside, I can share what this person feels, and at times holding the currency IS a sacrifice in some way.   

People have labeled this a rollercoaster ride for a reason, and I think you hit it--"This has been a great thief of time and energy. As well as money." Tonight I feel the sentiment, I've been on my own facing avalanching circumstances for awhile, hills and valleys, whatever, you do what you can. The dinar, for some, is just in the portfolio that it might produce a few bucks, no biggie, a solid career (if there is one these days) will see them through. With others, security is vanishing or never been there, and the hope is this 'might', 'possibly' clear some debt (not talking a million, a few thousand) to land a job, upgrade, move on...at least that's the goal. As time goes by and I see people struggle and get hit with more losses (jobs, spouses, homes, money, physical health, fill-in-the-blank)...I wonder how many will be there to see the end of it.  :rocking-chair: Peace!   

Was God there for those 19 firefighters who lost their lives in Arizona. Those are the one I keep in my thoughts! The very far right wingers who feel God will always be there for them are a little out there!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you is what I go by. Trust in yourself and stay with your morals.

Here's a fact. 100 % of humans are going to die. Some young, some old, some peaceful, some violent. Jesus never said no one would die. By dying Himself He conquered death. It is He himself who is our hope. We have hope of eternal life because of His sacrifice on the Cross. As the bible says it is appointed for every man once to die and then the judgement. This is only the test where we determine for ourselves how we are going to spend eternity. It is impossible to know what conversations those fire fighters had with God before they died. It is entirely possible that some may have repented, and asked God for help, and the help He provided was eternal life. In the end that is all that matters. It is also possible that He did spare the life of at least one fire fighter since one did survive.

As far as who is "out there", death will clear that up for everyone. If it's oblivion then being "out there" is irelevant. If we should find our selves face to face with God then there would have been no greater thing than being "out there" as a follower of Christ.

Edited by cranster

I can ALWAYS, at any time, sell all that I hold, and forfeit the small amount of the exchange rate,

and go buy something that will depreciate as soon as I get it out of the store.

Maybe some more Chinese plastic stuff. Or food, we all know where that goes!!!!!     :bugs:

I write this in order to vent a bit and to sound an alarm of sorts.  Again this is the opinion forum topic so this is my opinion.  I will be pretty blunt.  Someone wise once said that you cant get something for nothing.  That holds true here.  I came across a Christian based financial site (possible oxymoron there) but the guy was genuine and immensely knowlegeable. 

He had a video that linked to youtube which made complete sense and summed up thoughts that I had which were similar.

This is something you already know.  Close your eyes and listen to your gut. There is not going to be that overnight millionaire, Publishers Clearing House knock at the door.  It is not going to happen.  IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN, NOT DECEMBER 2012., NOT JAN 5TH, NOT MAY 1ST. NOT JUNE 27TH, NOT JULY 4. (seeing a pattern here?)

I honestly do care about others, i don't want anyone to lose their savings.  Please don't put anything into this that will hurt you financially.  If you are willing to lose a certain amount - have at it!  Miracles sometimes happen. But for your childrens sake, and also your sanity. Don't put any more than you are willing to throw out the window.  And if you can't throw 100 bucks out the window, DON'T.

Why do I give a crap....I don't know, Im just compelled to write this now.  I kinda got looped in for the past few months and I have listened to some conference calls. I heard lot's of  "GOD WILL PROVIDE MONEY"  talk.  What!?  God will provide money, and money is the Blessing?  Man, that is the wrong side of the coin if I have ever heard it.

Search your hearts, if you do truly believe that this money is a gift from God that you will use 100% of to build churches, or shelters for the poor and homeless, then pray away!  That is a very pious and rare ability that Monks in Monosteries give their lives up to do! I could never, ever come close to that level, and Im the first to admit it.  But I know there are pious people in the world and it would be wonderful to have thousands of them working for that purpose.

If you are in dire straights and you need financial help then God will be there for you, trust in him and the light will sheild you from darkness.  But those who are praying for that house in Hawaii, or the Audi R8 in the driveway and pretending to be righteous.  You should leave God out of this

I am not one to judge, God is the only judge, but this is what made me snap out of it.  That's just cult thinking.  Protect your family and make well thought out, and researched decisions for your investments.  The IQD is like gambling, or buying a scratchoff.  There is nothing but rumor and hope.  If it pans out,  A-FREAKING-MAZING, but don't risk it all for that hit by lightning moment.

Just giving some tough love.  You have all been created by God, therefore I love all of you.  I am the first sinner here, so what do I know.

Get to grateful now and all extra that comes to you is BONUS.  I truly try to live that way now.

Don't worry, this is my last post.

May God bless you and your family.

• Upvote 1

"nothing is free".  Well money isn't the only thing that "cost".  In economics you will quickly learn that "time is money" and I have to agree.  Your time is valuable...and some people have been waiting on this investment to pop for a decade or longer.  If you ask them if they've paid...you'll most certainly get a "yes" answer.

• Upvote 1

My Husband Believes in this and I Believe in Him so I'm IN....In the mean time we dont just sit and WAIT...We go to Work everyday,pay our bills as usual and live our lives like normal people. Some our Favorite days are on Sunday Drives in the Country TALKING about when the Dinar RV's and what we should and would do. DONT TRY TO TAKE THAT AWAY From Us. JUST GO AWAY QUIETLY and leave us in peace. God IS GOOD.

Like Lady Grace's Daddy said ... same here ... Jesus Christ claimin. With the love of God I say this, I will pray for you that you don't loose your shirt and perspective. God wants us to allow Him access to every aspect of our life. That is why it is really about relationship not religion. This is a principle of God involved with this investment, not under the former law of the Old Testiment. Jesus's birth, life, and death did away with the law and brought in the relationship. So checkout Proverbs 13: 11, 12, " wealth gained by dishonesty will be diminished but he who gathers by labor will increase; hope defered makes the heart sick but when the desire comes it is a tree of life. Isa 45: 3; I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places that you may know that I, the Lord, AM the God of Israel. 1 Timothy 6: 10; for the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Note here that its the love of cash that is the root of all kinds of evil not the money itself. The bible teaches that wealth comes from God and will be returned toi HIm. Wealth should bring praise to Him. At times, God choses to bless His children with wealth. Abraham, Isaac even Job, they all received wealth as a blessing from God. Material wealth is given to mankind as a stewardship; there is a charge/relationship in this. God the owner of all things expects His children to care for His possessions and return them to Him. Wealth is also intended to bring praise to God. Believers that give money to help others bless God. 16 of the 39 parables of Jesus deal with wealth. In the parables of the Talents we see that we should take what wealth that God gives us and invest it wisely and not just stick it in the ground and gain nothing from it. Put it in the bank and get at least 1% interest on it. If you stick it in the ground and get nithing for it He will give what He gave you to the one that got a ROI. Even God knew way back then that it takes money to build up the body of Christ on earth. In these modern times it still costs $$$ to feed the poor or build a building.

Me, a city boy, I am chewing on the idea about buying land and farming it to supply fresh vegetables to as many local homeless shelters as I can. God will be incharge if this happens because I know a little less than little about farming. But I volunteer occasionally on a identicle project locally. God and time will tell if this gets going for me. But I am relying on God to pull this, or whatever He gets me into, off with proceeds from the dinar RV. So frustrating as this may be I try to patiently wait, and ask for forgiveness when I don't patiently wait depression sneaks in clouding the vision. PEACE.

Nice. I am newly unemployed, trying to keep my cash for rent, car payment, credit cards and such. I went to get some food from the church the other day, they are Government programs. My box consisted of canned vegetables & fruits a couple tomato soups. As much fattening bread and pastrys I wanted. 

I dread the day I have to eat them. 

• Upvote 1