Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Wife in the Know" Speaks

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Just came across this now.

Sounds like WITK is desperate

for attention! My guess is it's a he,

probably unemployed, never married,

lives with parents, spends endless hours in

coffee shop that has wifi.

WITK really stands for

Works In The Kitchen... and he has to

wear a hairnet, so he's not happy!

• Upvote 4

as usual these so called gurus come in and out of the picture , spin there tails of lies and deceit to garner attention... this is the same person who assured you this was going to rv some time ago for sure and you were all going to be rich...!!!!

tier 1 tier 2 tier 3  anyone who talks about this rubbish is full of crap. the only thing i agree with is a l.o.p is and always has been a possibility.......

hoping for the best like everyone else but quite frankly would like this to just be done either way good bad or ugly.... period

She loves this attention as she sits....watching what everyone says about her on this thread...how sad you are WITK....maybe you could join a bowling team and get out more...or take up knitting in your spare time...

• Upvote 1

WITK may actually know a lot...but I one up'd her today. I met with the VP of Wells Fargo today and was able to voucher out my IQD for $22.50, which means I'll have about $225,000,000 when I'm allowed to cash out my vouchers. Oh, I know you haters will say, "how did you meet with a VP of a bank on a Sunday?" Well, it was simple...we met at an Exxon gas station of course! He was fueling up his car to make the trip to New York (I'm in Texas) to cash in a trunk full of dinar when the bank opens tomorrow. Duh. 

So there, WITK...I have a tier 7 voucher worth $22.50 per Dinar...all you got was $3.42...loser!  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 3

Wife in the Know - Saturday night post

05/04/2013

0 Comments

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Smile : ) and think positive friends,

Wife in the Know

:shrug:

Dear WITK......this is for you.

First off...your post is easily the dumbest post I have ever read...hats off to you.

Now that you have cashed in (so to speak) I imagine you are buying more dinar? Oh my bad...I forgot to mention it's an impossible stupid scenario you speak of, not to mention it's considered insider trading!

So I speak for anyone in this investment with a functioning brain......get lost you sick twisted freak & pump the dinar sales elsewhere. May the judicial system please us all & put you in jail for your blatant habittual lies fraud!

I will state this as well. Do you know what has made this investment harder than it should be? It's sickos like you that prey on the naive & hopefulls. I just hope that you read our comments to your lies. I know for a fact though, it's highly unlikely for someone as twisted as you to be hurt by the comments...because it's clear you lack a conscience.

Dear WITK......this is for you.

First off...your post is easily the dumbest post I have ever read...hats off to you.

Now that you have cashed in (so to speak) I imagine you are buying more dinar? Oh my bad...I forgot to mention it's an impossible stupid scenario you speak of, not to mention it's considered insider trading!

So I speak for anyone in this investment with a functioning brain......get lost you sick twisted freak & pump the dinar sales elsewhere. May the judicial system please us all & put you in jail for your blatant habittual lies fraud!

I will state this as well. Do you know what has made this investment harder than it should be? It's sickos like you that prey on the naive & hopefulls. I just hope that you read our comments to your lies. I know for a fact though, it's highly unlikely for someone as twisted as you to be hurt by the comments...because it's clear you lack a conscience.

I agree with you in spirit - this post is beyond most of the science fiction I've read -and I've read a lot!

That being said, but I do want to point out one small thing.  Because we are dealing with currency - and not securities - there is no such thing as insider trading violations. Basically, there is no grand body overseeing currency trades. Almost scary, isn't it?

I agree with you in spirit - this post is beyond most of the science fiction I've read -and I've read a lot!

That being said, but I do want to point out one small thing.  Because we are dealing with currency - and not securities - there is no such thing as insider trading violations. Basically, there is no grand body overseeing currency trades. Almost scary, isn't it?

Yes it is scary. I will add that one point I was getting at is.....true insider trading may not be the appropriate term. It does however apply somewhat....it would be considered a gain through access of confidential information/non public. No matter what, these gurus need to be held accountable, one way or another. Sadly I have read how many members on these sites have lost their homes & other properties because of their claimed "facts".

she probably did turn them in to some crook .. he gave her a piece of paper that says good for  millionsof dollars when it rvs to $3.42 ...as long as it never does rv for that amount the crook is in the clear with her dinars

I understand the overall sentiment....................but wasn't it all a rumor? A lot of us have read countless of rumors haven't we? By now I would hope that we would understand to treat rumors and "gurus" as pure entertainment. To get upset over something that is known makes me question some here. As Allen Iverson once said "rumor!!!!! we're talking bout a rumor"".........................well he really didn't say those exact words but for those that know of the famous AI rant know what I'm talking about-peace.  

Excuse me I am at Tier   "  O  "  in my arithmetic  class  O came before  1 or 2 . I haven't even been notified, clarified, or dignified to cash in my little ole deeenarrs yet. So who do I see boot this Miss WITK... You take me to your LEADER.  That way I'll know if you are telling the truth.    otay,  otay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twocents:

Yes it is scary. I will add that one point I was getting at is.....true insider trading may not be the appropriate term. It does however apply somewhat....it would be considered a gain through access of confidential information/non public. No matter what, these gurus need to be held accountable, one way or another. Sadly I have read how many members on these sites have lost their homes & other properties because of their claimed "facts".

It is "wire fraud"... Over phone or Internet taking money with promise of a profit!

WITK may actually know a lot...but I one up'd her today. I met with the VP of Wells Fargo today and was able to voucher out my IQD for $22.50, which means I'll have about $225,000,000 when I'm allowed to cash out my vouchers. Oh, I know you haters will say, "how did you meet with a VP of a bank on a Sunday?" Well, it was simple...we met at an Exxon gas station of course! He was fueling up his car to make the trip to New York (I'm in Texas) to cash in a trunk full of dinar when the bank opens tomorrow. Duh.

So there, WITK...I have a tier 7 voucher worth $22.50 per Dinar...all you got was $3.42...loser! :eyebrows:

We must have met the same gentleman. I also got a voucher, but I accidentally left it on my dash and it was printed on heat sensitive paper. It's all black now.

:-(

• Upvote 1