Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Wife in the Know" Speaks

Benjamin NutnYahoo

I love the rumors , MAKES ME SMILE--only sometime my spell check works and does not work backwards removing my corrections --LOL--I wish to say a bit of rebuttals here --WIFE IN THE KNOW , I AM HAPPY FOR YOU TO GET TO CASH IN EARLEIR [3.42] THEN THE REST OF US nothing!

when is your party , I have read your posts for a while --interesting to say the least --can we party with hubby --you must protect yourself on your windfall-

Hey wifey what is really sad is you are the only one who has cashed in ----NOT EVEN OAKIE--still waiting for a landing pattern--LOL! anyone who reads this stay grounded, we will all know at the same time---don't buy more now[good advice]wait for the change of the dinar --no matter how long or short --we are here no matter what just be patient

JMO

I'm pretty sure that "wife in the know" and "12thman" are one and the same lol. What kind of a person stoops to such heartlessness? I just feel sorry for those who actually believe these lies because I know they are so desperate for the RV to happen as are many. I just hope all of the individuals who are scamming, lying, pumping, etc. realize that their bad deeds will eventually result in what they have coming to them.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Wife in the Know - Saturday night post

05/04/2013

0 Comments

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Smile : ) and think positive friends,

Wife in the Know

:shrug:

Howd that work out for ya?

Am I remembering wrong?  I thought "Wife in the Don't Know" said she was done posting.  Guess Dinar sales are down.

And I have news for Wifey - if you let your Dinar out of your hands, good luck seeing it again.  But of course we all know that's pumper BS.

Wife-In-The-Know......Thanks for the bragging b!+(h.  You don't think us common dinar holders actually think you sympathize with us. But we really don't think there's any truth coming out of that mouth anyway!

No negs for B N Y.  this is the rumor sect aftyer all.  Thanks!

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Smile : ) and think positive friends,

Wife in the Know

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

all of these self professed guru/idiots keep talking about tiers 1-3 either telling you on one hand tier ones and twos are either getting a better rate or they will be able to cash in and tier 3's will not ....  excuse me but this is all made up b.s. used to impress or scare you i do not know ,,,, lets look at some facts :   

here is a copy of cuurency exchange rules for HSBC just a little bank so i am sure they know nothing .

USD  (in Yen per Foreign Currency Unit)

Transaction Channel

Tier1(Usual terms) Less than USD 10,000, Tier 2 USD 10,000 or above

to less than USD 100,000 .  Tier 3  USD 100,000 or above

Tokyo Branch of The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited

HSBC Premier Call Centre

HSBC Personal Internet Banking

(Real-time rate)

HSBC Personal Internet Banking

(Board rate)

1.00 (Tier 1 will be applicable)

my point is this notice that tier 1 is the little investor not the big guys (so they cannot even get the tier groups right) i mean according to this chart wife in the know is going to get screwed and I will make a lot of money cause i am a tier 1...   notice that the fee schedule goes down according to how much you have !!!!!      look i am just making a point these people are idiots and every friggin one of them have represented the big guys as tier 1 and 2 investors when quite frankly they are completely in reverse (tier 3 being the high roller) so why believe any of them when they cannot get the simplest of facts right in there web of lies and deceit....

heres a link so you can see for yourself..

http://www.hsbc.co.jp/1/2/hsbc-premier/investments/multi-currency-deposits/fcy_features_fee_en

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 1