Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Wife in the Know" Speaks

Benjamin NutnYahoo

i agree completely. There has been some said they have lost their house or are in foreclosure and are banking on this to bail them out or give them a start over. i hope people havent invested more than they could afford to lose, but we know some have. A friend of mine has refinanced his house and bought more Dinar and invested in the ISX. I hope he doesn't lose everything he hes. Your right, very very sad.

:-(

IMO...PURE B.S....I guess the CBI will be the last to know that someone RV'd their currency for them?...And their right hand does'nt know what their left hand is doing as per who get's paid and who does'nt huh?...So even if this theory did exist...I guess 1170 has been the portrayed rate that the World sees...while those in a group somewhere get priority....if thats true then why would they pay anyone anything...even any so-called tier-groups...if they dont have to?...LOL...

• Upvote 1

Bogus. So lemme get this right. You get to cash out at $3.42 but the lowly little tier 3 break even. This hardly deserves a sensible response. And to that end, recr@ps has closed comments to this on their site. Tiers of a (WITK) clown.

It's an absurd talk contradicting itself  as  "she" gets lost while progressing more into "her" twisted , crooked story...

Again that's typical.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

LOL. If she sent her dinar in at a $3.42 rate and still can't access it. You can send it to many people in the states and get a better "rate" than that. Maybe her contact told her to wait in Reno for funds.

• Upvote 4

People there is NO TIERS to this Dinar - Once the CBI announces the RV everyone will know - When ever that day will be no ones knows but CBI in Iraq and GOD himself.  I do not know why so many get upset when we see post(s) from someone else stating Tiers and etc.  I am sorry but I am not believing any of these Tiers.  Thanks for the post and excitement though:}

• Upvote 2

Wife in the Know - Saturday night post

05/04/2013

0 Comments

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Smile : ) and think positive friends,

Wife in the Know

:shrug:

This is an immense pile of BS.

Why am i even reading this?

• Upvote 1

Man, WITK really stirred up a Shi$5torm on all the Dinar sites tonight. Just about everyone in this game is bagging on her! ...even OKIE!!!!

Man, WITK really stirred up a Shi$5torm on all the Dinar sites tonight. Just about everyone in this game is bagging on her! ...even OKIE!!!!

They need to put a bag over her

• Upvote 1

So let me get this straight? Wife in the know cashes out about a month ago gets a voucher which she has never shown any proof of receipt, which she has been called out numerous times.  Then comes out today after NOT posting in about a month to give an update saying she gets to cash out but tier 3 peons DO NOT hahaha  this story has more leaks then the Iraqi navy.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

So let me get this straight? Wife in the know cashes out about a month ago gets a voucher which she has never shown any proof of receipt, which she has been called out numerous times.  Then comes out today after NOT posting in about a month to give an update saying she gets to cash out but tier 3 peons DO NOT hahaha  this story has more leaks then the Iraqi navy.

theres more holes in her story than Osama bin Ladens body........

• Upvote 1

"As the most interesting man in the world....I have one observation concerning wife in the know........could it be.....that.....wife in the know......and the lady with the red T shirts and her crack showing.....are one in the same???????    Just sayin!!!!    "Stay thirsty my friends!"  

• Upvote 3

"As the most interesting man in the world....I have one observation concerning wife in the know........could it be.....that.....wife in the know......and the lady with the red T shirts and her crack showing.....are one in the same???????    Just sayin!!!!    "Stay thirsty my friends!"

the only person with more crack than the red t shirt lady is bobby brown on a friday night

• Upvote 2

hi everyone, this is my first post although i have hung around the sidelines for a long time

i appreciate this is a rumours sections and people should treat it as this the wife in the know!!!! these are blatent lies ,there is a point of pumping to try to generate sales (and call me if you will but the sellers need to exploit their wares any way they can ,...[please any salesmen back me up here) but there should be some sort of integrity  between exageration and complete lies ,even okie never cashed in with over a weeks wait

ps love the clowns post , if this ever comes to fruition will seek this guy out and buy him beer for a week

• Upvote 1

"Wife who blows snow" - this PERSON has baited people for far too long.  No reason even giving "IT" the satisfaction of reposts. -  shame people have to sit and skewer people along the way hoping they swallow their lies.   Wife in the Know is definately on Santas Naughty list - and not a good kind of naughty either. lol 

• Upvote 1