Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Wife in the Know" Speaks

Benjamin NutnYahoo

Wife in the Know - Saturday night post

05/04/2013

0 Comments

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Smile : ) and think positive friends,

Wife in the Know

:shrug:

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Link: SEE FORUM RULES!
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 27

Hello everyone:

I am very sorry for not being able to post for the last month or so, I have been extremely busy. As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42. We are still unable to access those funds until the official rate change occurs. The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment. This news is coming from a source within the Iraqi government and is considered to be reliable. I am hopeful that another term will be reached, but those negotiating this issue are tier 1 & 2 dinar holders and have already exchanged at the $3.42 rate and are waiting on their funds to be released. I will post again as soon as I get more information.

Wife in the Know

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5-6-2013-Wife IN The Know...

The reason this hasn't happened yet is due to the fact that the people in control of the world financial structure (yes these people do exist) are fighting immensely to stop the common dinar holder (tier 3) from gaining huge wealth. In all honesty, they are very fearful and will stop at nothing to keep their agenda intact. In fact, it has been said that they are pursuing the avenue of equalizing the new denomination notes with the three zero notes for the tier 3 dinar holders. If that happens, those still holding Iraqi dinar will just only break even on this investment.

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hello everyone:

Wife in the Know

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Downvote 5

This one time only I am going to revert to my obnoxious childhood days.

BARF- O-LA

If Wife in the Don't Know would have just disappeared she would have saved what little shred of dignity 'she'...pretty sure it's a guy probably worth multiple guru personalities -- had left.

• Upvote 5

Wife in the Know - Saturday night post emailed to  XXXXX XXXXXX

05/04/2013

1 Comment

Hello everyone:

Wife in the Know

Don't hate on me...lol...Just bringing it over for the entertainment

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics | Removed Links: SEE FORUM RULES!

As I stated early last month, we did turn in our Iraqi dinar at an exchange rate of $3.42.

End Quote

I love it when "they" keep insisting. She ( granted it's a she) will wind up tied for good with all that tiers talk.

i do not even know what to say

Not much to add.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 2

What is really sad to me, is that if there is any truth to this and people just break even in the end, there will most likely be a bunch of suicides. You can tell that a lot of these people that follow the guru's are BANKING on this for their future or retirement. They really and wholeheartedly "KNOW" that they are going to be bazillionaires off of this because someone was able to blow enough smoke up their hoohah before someone with common sense could get to them first.

Sad.

• Upvote 3

What is really sad to me, is that if there is any truth to this and people just break even in the end, there will most likely be a bunch of suicides. You can tell that a lot of these people that follow the guru's are BANKING on this for their future or retirement. They really and wholeheartedly "KNOW" that they are going to be bazillionaires off of this because someone was able to blow enough smoke up their hoohah before someone with common sense could get to them first.

Sad.

i agree completely.  There has been some said they have lost their house or are in foreclosure and are banking on this to bail them out or give them a start over.  i hope people havent invested more than they could afford to lose, but we know some have.  A friend of mine has refinanced his house and bought more Dinar and invested in the ISX.  I hope he doesn't lose everything he hes.  Your right, very very sad.

• Upvote 1

Once again......WITK..........very self indulging.....and for me her exclusivity with Recaps diminishes that sites appeal........

Currency is currency.......the yen has a consistent value world wide as do all the other currencies....a wealthy man, or country, holding any currency gets the same value a poor man does......

this tier concept,,,,1,2 & 3......with different values and CE windows is not logical.......

it will happen all at the same time.....with the same value.....world wide......in an instant........JMO.....

I have no idea where these "Guru's" come up with this crap.......or why they think we're all so stupid............pure BS.......

Enjoy the rest of your weekends....!!!!!!

• Upvote 6