Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - We Are Now At The Appropriate Time For The Release !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Okie Assumes The Position !

[..okieoilman] GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL IT MAY SEEM WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE BUT LET ME ASSURE YOU WE ARE NOT. ALL THE DELAY'S THUS FAR CAN BE LAID AT THE FEET OF THE PTB RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S.A.--WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE GOOD NEIGHBOR'S THAT HAS TAKEN CHARGE TO FACILITATE THE C/E.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AUTHORIZATION TO POST THE POST BUT EXPECT IT ANY MOMENT AS OUR DREAMS ARE BEING FULLFILLED AS I SPEAK.

I WOULD REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT ALL THE FINE FOLK'S THAT HAS BEEN HINGING ON EVERY MINUTE DETAIL OF WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN IRAQ HAS BEEN OCCUPIED WITH THINGS THAT IS OF NO CONSQUENCE. AS I HAVE STATED MANY TIMES BEFORE WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ WHILE IT IS OF INTEREST AND HAS HISTORICAL VALUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE C/E.

IRAQ SIGNED OFF SEVERAL MONTHS AGO TO THE IMF THE AUTHORITY TO PLACE THE APPROPRIATE VALUE ON THEIR CURRENCY AND ALSO THE TIME TO INITIATE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY WORLD WIDE. WE ARE NOW AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS PRE-ARRANGED AGREEMENT.

SO WE ARE NOT IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE BUT IN THE HEAVENLY LIGHT THAT IS BEING TURNED ON AS I SPEAK. SO--RELAX--ALL IS FINE AND SINCE YOU CAN'T GO TO IT--JUST SIT BACK AND LET IT COME TO YOU---IT WILL--VERY SOON.------BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] BE SATISFIED THAT WE COULD NOT EVER POSSIBLY BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN WE ARE RIGHT NOW

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 3

Yep, lots of spicy Thai foods cooked in lard last night with a doggy looking soup and some sour yogurt for breakfast...I am SERIOUSLY READY to RELEASE!!! Oh, yeah! Need to make TAKE-OFF weight for Oakie Airlines

Edited by Thaiexpat
  • Upvote 1

Okie - We Are Now At The Appropriate Time For The Release !

End Quote

This will make the news then.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AUTHORIZATION TO POST THE POST BUT EXPECT IT ANY MOMENT AS OUR DREAMS ARE BEING FULLFILLED AS I SPEAK.

End Quote

lol.

BE SATISFIED THAT WE COULD NOT EVER POSSIBLY BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN WE ARE RIGHT NOW

End Quote

sxxt.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Weird dream last night.

I had a dream about Okie last night.  I woke up this morning , walked into the kitchen and there was Okie sitting at my kitchen table eating a toasted cheese sandwich.

He didn't look at me he just yelled out, Norman , your ship is at sea and it's about to come in at any moment.  I said, Okie , you have been telling me this

for the six years I've been invested.

The last thing I remember was asking Okie if he wanted another toasted cheese sandwich but he declined. 

I became so pizzed off, I grabbed a shovel, stepped back six feet to get a running start and struck Okie in the back of the head knocking him senseless.

What a bizarre dream , ya think ???

Anyhow, thanks for the post DThug !!!

• Upvote 2

A ship at sea with a host of " world wide friends " and the mention of the Twilight Zone. . . as the Oakster would say - " Nuff Said " :wacko:

As far as I'm concerned - the only one who should be using "Nuff said" is the one and only Stan Lee! 

"Excelsior!"

• Upvote 1

I LOVE THE PHILIPPINES, MY WIFE AND KIDS LIVE THERE

I do too. The Phillipino people are the greatest, especially the ladies! Angeles City here I come! After the RV of course. :)

Oh yeah, I have to try Cambodia also. I hear they are great down that way too.......................

Edited by gymrat76541

Oakie..........6 feet......shovel.........Hmmmmm. Nope, I think that is a perfectly NORMAL desire you want to act out, but, you know the laws these days keep you from fulfilling your dreams!

Weird dream last night.

I had a dream about Okie last night.  I woke up this morning , walked into the kitchen and there was Okie sitting at my kitchen table eating a toasted cheese sandwich.

He didn't look at me he just yelled out, Norman , your ship is at sea and it's about to come in at any moment.  I said, Okie , you have been telling me this

for the six years I've been invested.

The last thing I remember was asking Okie if he wanted another toasted cheese sandwich but he declined. 

I became so pizzed off, I grabbed a shovel, stepped back six feet to get a running start and struck Okie in the back of the head knocking him senseless.

What a bizarre dream , ya think ???

Anyhow, thanks for the post DThug !!!

• Upvote 1