Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - We Are Now At The Appropriate Time For The Release !

DinarThug

saw this on the web a minute ago ....

Hey John

im not real educated on all this dinar stuff im young just a college student and stuff my dad is in real deep on this saying how were going to be rich and im real skeptical about this and he says the same thing EVERY single week about how close it is to RV and im just so tired of it hes wasting his life and wont get a full time job because he thinks his boatload of money is around the corner

But could you just tell me what you think, Is the dinar every going to revalue? If so will it be close to U.S dollar can you tell me that in english terms i dont have a clue what you guys are talking about in those financial terms haha

thanks, kevin

yes tomorrow never comes - it's always a day away. It's amazing how gullible we can be . .

R&S....when this train (notice I did not call this a ship/Okie Titanic) comes to a full stop...I'd LOVE to meet you in person.  Always + and it keeps me encouraged to see comments/replies/contributions like yours.  OH...and as for the clown...yeah, he's a regular Patch Adams.  haha

God bless

crossfire

• Upvote 2

Daaammmnnn Straight !! :bravo:  " It's a mother beautiful bridge, think that the bridge will be there and it will be there. Now, get back down into your hole".  

"there you go again with them negative waves, Moriarty.. think the bridge will be there. Its a beautiful bridge, baby....." BEST war-movie ever!!!

• Upvote 2

and this gem (when asked) . . . Oddball- " Hi Maann ". . Sgt-. "Whatudya doin?" Odddball- 'I'm drinking wine, eating some cheese and catching some rays, you know" Sgt-Why aren't ya on the tank? Oddball-"well the the tanks broken and they're trying to fix it" Sgt-" Why aint ya up there helpin'em ?" Oddball chuckles-" Oh man, I just ride'em, I don't know what makes them work".

Daaammmnnn Straight !! :bravo:  " It's a mother beautiful bridge, think that the bridge will be there and it will be there. Now, get back down into your hole".  

• Upvote 3

R&S....when this train (notice I did not call this a ship/Okie Titanic) comes to a full stop...I'd LOVE to meet you in person.  Always + and it keeps me encouraged to see comments/replies/contributions like yours.  OH...and as for the clown...yeah, he's a regular Patch Adams.  haha

God bless

crossfire

Lookin' forward to it crossfire... and prayin' it be real soon!!!  Come On RV Baby!!!   ;) 

• Upvote 1

and this gem (when asked) . . . Oddball- " Hi Maann ". . Sgt-. "Whatudya doin?" Odddball- 'I'm drinking wine, eating some cheese and catching some rays, you know" Sgt-Why aren't ya on the tank? Oddball-"well the the tanks broken and they're trying to fix it" Sgt-" Why aint ya up there helpin'em ?" Oddball chuckles-" Oh man, I just ride'em, I don't know what makes them work".

"Hey Kelly, I found one!!!" 

"What kind is it?" 

" Whaddaya mean what kind is it? It's the kind that blows up! That's what kind it is!"

CNN. Broadcasting While Okie Assumes The Position !

[..okieoilman] GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL IT MAY SEEM WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE BUT LET ME ASSURE YOU WE ARE NOT. ALL THE DELAY'S THUS FAR CAN BE LAID AT THE FEET OF THE PTB RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S.A.--WE ARE BLESSED TO HAVE GOOD NEIGHBOR'S THAT HAS TAKEN CHARGE TO FACILITATE THE C/E.

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY AUTHORIZATION TO POST THE POST BUT EXPECT IT ANY MOMENT AS OUR DREAMS ARE BEING FULLFILLED AS I SPEAK.

I WOULD REMIND YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT ALL THE FINE FOLK'S THAT HAS BEEN HINGING ON EVERY MINUTE DETAIL OF WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN IRAQ HAS BEEN OCCUPIED WITH THINGS THAT IS OF NO CONSQUENCE. AS I HAVE STATED MANY TIMES BEFORE WHAT IS GOING ON IN IRAQ WHILE IT IS OF INTEREST AND HAS HISTORICAL VALUE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE C/E.

IRAQ SIGNED OFF SEVERAL MONTHS AGO TO THE IMF THE AUTHORITY TO PLACE THE APPROPRIATE VALUE ON THEIR CURRENCY AND ALSO THE TIME TO INITIATE THE VALUE OF THEIR CURRENCY WORLD WIDE. WE ARE NOW AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME FOR THE RELEASE OF THIS PRE-ARRANGED AGREEMENT.

SO WE ARE NOT IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE BUT IN THE HEAVENLY LIGHT THAT IS BEING TURNED ON AS I SPEAK. SO--RELAX--ALL IS FINE AND SINCE YOU CAN'T GO TO IT--JUST SIT BACK AND LET IT COME TO YOU---IT WILL--VERY SOON.------BLESSINGS

[..okieoilman] BE SATISFIED THAT WE COULD NOT EVER POSSIBLY BE IN A BETTER POSITION THAN WE ARE RIGHT NOW

http://youtu.be/ns-dYLcd--A  One year ago!!

Wow how time flys when your having fun. I sure hope this man is still Alive. I hope he gets to see his RV! this is the reason I dont care for okie, there is no telling how many senior citizens listen and spend what little amount of their disposable income with okie and his band of theives.

Wow how time flys when your having fun. I sure hope this man is still Alive. I hope he gets to see his RV! this is the reason I dont care for okie, there is no telling how many senior citizens listen and spend what little amount of their disposable income with okie and his band of theives.

I feel that way about all of them who are calling specific rates and dates - especially the ones who claim it's already happened or that it's going to be revealed "in the morning".

Were I the one who had intel I thought was valid, I might go so far as to advise people to pay close attention in the coming days - but never in a million years would I call the RV as "already happened" unless it had been actually announced officially.  And I would never be careless enough to tell someone it was imminent without hard evidence that it was - doing so once and not seeing it happen would prevent me from ever saying so again in advance of the actual official announcement.

I don't think there's anything wrong with explaining the intel a person gets, but the lack of integrity so many of these people show just makes me ill.  The Dinar is an interesting investment possibility.  No one should risk more than they could stand to lose.  If knowing the truth compels people not to buy, then learn how to explain it better and find a more affordable selling plan that makes it less risky and more attractive to the buyer - lying to them is no different than preying on them.

And if it's not being done on purpose, then it's being done on accident out of misguided ignorance - which makes it sad in addition to making it nauseating.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1