Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okie - We Are Now At The Appropriate Time For The Release !

DinarThug

This Just In From The Okie Update Desk .......

4-8-2013

[..okieoilman] NEWS MAY APPEAR THIS AFTERNOON THAT WE WANT OR MAYBE AS LATE AS TOMORROW MORNING

BUT TODAY IS STILL IN PLAY----

I MAY KNOW LATER THIS AFTERNOON------BLESSINGS

4-8-2013

[..okieoilman] NEWS MAY APPEAR THIS AFTERNOON THAT WE WANT OR MAYBE AS LATE AS TOMORROW MORNING

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that what he "knows" this afternoon will be pretty much in-line with what he's known every other time he's been wrong.

• Upvote 1

4-8-2013

OR TOMORROW AFTERNOON, EVENING, THE NEXT DAY MORNING, AFTERNOON, EVENING, ETC.. ETC.. ETC...

Okie - We Are Now At The Appropriate Time For The Release ![/size]wow that sounds like Okie having sex with Hillarious clinton 

Paybacks a b&*ch  BA BA 

So Clown did you get it on film? 

Yep ! ;) We're Calling It 'Brokieback Mountain' ! :o

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Hey clown

this is a repost--over 4 days old ,most likely a changed date as I seem to remember this was originally posted in early March almost word for word--I am not going to believe your reprints any longer unless -it is on the same day as you post it and find it--you have a unique ability to ferret out information but not necessarily  accurate--- myself I am quite tired of old or misinformation--I do or have thought better of you---even with makeup and clown shoes--there are to many people here who are looking for truth and not rehashed misdirected articles

Sorry my friend we all want the same thing but rumors brought over here should be a level playing field and a constrictive point of view from where you are reposting them is just insensitive--we all read or at least most of us look at all the information  on other sites --these posts contaminants  this site --from .10 to 13.00 dollars---it seems level , quite conservative and realistic--please use more discretion before posting things that are unrealistic on this site

Thank you

cliff

BTW you know what do I have to down load for spell check --I always go my the best to learn

thanks

Hey clown

this is a repost--over 4 days old ,most likely a changed date as I seem to remember this was originally posted in early March almost word for word--I am not going to believe your reprints any longer unless -it is on the same day as you post it and find it--you have a unique ability to ferret out information but not necessarily  accurate--- myself I am quite tired of old or misinformation--I do or have thought better of you---even with makeup and clown shoes--there are to many people here who are looking for truth and not rehashed misdirected articles

Sorry my friend we all want the same thing but rumors brought over here should be a level playing field and a constrictive point of view from where you are reposting them is just insensitive--we all read or at least most of us look at all the information  on other sites --these posts contaminants  this site --from .10 to 13.00 dollars---it seems level , quite conservative and realistic--please use more discretion before posting things that are unrealistic on this site

Thank you

cliff

BTW you know what do I have to down load for spell check --I always go my the best to learn

thanks

Dude your not seriously screwing with our clown are you. 

• Upvote 2

Weird dream last night.

I had a dream about Okie last night.  I woke up this morning , walked into the kitchen and there was Okie sitting at my kitchen table eating a toasted cheese sandwich.

He didn't look at me he just yelled out, Norman , your ship is at sea and it's about to come in at any moment.  I said, Okie , you have been telling me this

for the six years I've been invested.

The last thing I remember was asking Okie if he wanted another toasted cheese sandwich but he declined. 

I became so pizzed off, I grabbed a shovel, stepped back six feet to get a running start and struck Okie in the back of the head knocking him senseless.

What a bizarre dream , ya think ???

Anyhow, thanks for the post DThug !!!

Good thing it was a shovel... now you have the right tools to put Okie "to rest" once and for all!!!  :rolleyes: 

I don't hate Okie...just don't like it when he lies...which seems to be about every time he opens his mouth!!! :unsure: 

• Upvote 1

today is the 4th and his timeline hasn't happened--not anyone else's either--Thug I appreciate you bringing this over but I am really starting to think you are not helping here--much of this is just BS-tounge in cheek maybe but there are many out there that hang on every printed word---maybe it is time for you to begin using your own thoughts as to what is right and what is so wrong with the reprinted posts-- 

I love your dedication to your efforts but are they really productive here dinarvets!

Hmmm, U Tried To Call Me Out A Few Days Ago On Another Thread (See Above) ! <_<

But When I Took The Time To Respond With Researched Quotes (See The Link Below) U Just Disappeared ! :blink:

Hey clown

Thank you

cliff

thanks

Now Ur Back Again Making False Accusations Which I Will Take The Time To Disprove.

Normally I Wouldn't Provide A Link To Another Dinar Site (It's Against DV's Rules) But Since U Want To Stir The Pot - I Will Respond !

Here Is The Link To The Original Post From Okie Along With Over 50 Responses From Some Of His Sycophants .......

[..okieoilman] GOOD AFTERNOON AMERICA, SHIP'S AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIEND'S. WELL IT MAY SEEM WE ARE IN THE TWILIGHT ZONE

I Added In A New 3 Line Post Today To This Thread (Post #24) Because It Was Too Short To Justify Making A New Thread.

Although Later Today The Recaps Site Added A Few Paragraphs To Their Posting Of It With Some Additional Okie Comments About Margaret Thatcher + Annette Funicello.

I MAY KNOW LATER THIS  AFTERNOON------BLESSINGS

So Them Is Da' Facts Cliffy - And If U Can't Handle The Guru Circus Freaks Then Stay Out From Under The Rumors Big Top ! :o

:D   :D   :D

Edited by Bumper64
removed links! Thanks DT for letting me know!
  • Upvote 5

"there you go again with them negative waves, Moriarty.. think the bridge will be there. Its a beautiful bridge, baby....." BEST war-movie ever!!!

It's gettin' late for some folks . . . don't want no negative waves . . . If we're gettin' cranky, let's not take it out on the Clown. He's the Glue, just like Sgt. Hulka [ Stripes ] he's our Big Toe.

• Upvote 2