Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SteveI - Monday Is The New Official Date !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Downtown Baghdad While Trying To Peel Off The Bumper Stickers From The Rear Of A Used Camel I Just Purchased !

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

Greetings, I have new update for you all. I just got off the phone with my contacts. Here is what happened and this may be very good for all of us, maybe.

The Parliament Session was televised to the public last night. The people were assuming that the budget was going to get passed.

So the Kurds again caused the problem. They now want 4 Billion to pay all of the oil companies back payments that is owed. So the Parliament is now going to revise the budget again by increasing the budget with a larger number of price per barrel of oil.

I really did not see this one coming.

But here is the good news if any, the people are really can I say the word pissed? This will for sure put the fire under the Parliament to get it done on Monday.

So my friends, Monday is the new official date.

This is for sure not what I wanted to report, but remember, we only share the facts good or not so good.

Have a nice weekend and be safe.

As always, God Bless. Steve

• Upvote 12

Greetings,

I have new update for you all. I just got off the phone with my contacts. Here is what happened and this may be very good for all of us, maybe.

The Parliament Session was televised to the public last night. The people were assuming that the budget was going to get passed.

So the Kurds again caused the problem. They now want 4 Billion to pay all of the oil companies back payments that is owed. So the Parliament is now going to revise the budget again by increasing the budget with a larger number of price per barrel of oil.

But here is the good news if any, the people are really can I say the word pissed? This will for sure put the fire under the Parliament to get it done on Monday.

So my friends, Monday is the new official date for the next voting of the 2013 Budget.

This is for sure not what I wanted to report, but remember, we only share the facts good or not so good. Have a nice weekend and be safe. As always, God Bless. Steve

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topics
  • Upvote 8
  • Downvote 2

CNN. Broadcasting From Downtown Baghdad While Trying To Peel Off The Bumper Stickers From The Rear Of A Used Camel I Just Purchased !

Posted Today, 10:12 AM

Greetings, I have new update for you all. I just got off the phone with my contacts. Here is what happened and this may be very good for all of us, maybe.

So my friends, Monday is the new official date.

This is for sure not what I wanted to report, but remember, we only share the facts good or not so good.

Have a nice weekend and be safe.

As always, God Bless. Steve

FACTS? Did you forget where you are at? As a reminder you are in the RUMORS section Clown.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 34

Uneek,

Thank you so much for bringing all the articles/rumor that you dig deep for all of us to read, digest and laugh. I would say "hats off" to you with all the bashing that you get, you don't flinch and keep going.. :) Just know, a lot of us appreciate YOU and a few that don't, you just brush them off and keep going :)

Hoping this ride sees the station at the end of the tunnel and we all can get off, stretch and go to the bathroom and enjoy the view :)

• Upvote 3

FACTS? Did you forget where you are at? As a reminder you are in the RUMORS section Clown.

SteveI said it was fact, not Thug. I'm sure he knows what section he is in as well. BTW, the neg isn't fom me, I don't neg. Just wanted to defend Thug's honor since he's busy with his new/used camel.

• Upvote 6

All the money from the oil sales goes to Bagbad--Bagdad then sends the Kurds their share out of which the Kurds distrbute the money owed to the oil companies as per the contracts---Bagdad has not been sending the money back to the Kurds!

which has resulted in the Kurds shutting down the oil going south to Bagdad and then shipping the oil to Turkey via trucks and soon in a completed pipeline directly cutting Bagdad out entirely!

There is the problem Maliki again renegging on the agreements.

• Upvote 5

Well, this article does say a vote on Monday. But, if you read it, they can't agree on it so far. So, it may be a NO vote on Monday... we'll see....

=====================

VOte on the federal budget next Monday

7/2/2013 17:57:00

Khalid Shwani

Scheduled to be voted on the federal budget for 2013 on Monday, due to the failure of the leaders of the blocs in the House of Representatives to agree on approving the budget.

announced Khalid Shwani member Kurdistan Alliance bloc head the legal committee in the House of Representatives for PUKmedia Thursday, that on decision ratification of the budget for 2013, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives met with the heads of all the political blocs in the House of Representatives,

he said, adding that the heads of blocs did not reach agreement on the validation, adding that there was no final agreement so far by the leaders of the blocs on approving the budget,

and each block Mtalibha, may not be of the blocks demands on paragraphs budget that is voted on by majority vote.

MP added Huani: The hearings between the blocks continuously, is scheduled to be voted on Monday on a bill the federal budget for the year in 2013.

PUKmedia special

http://176.28.52.138/AR_Direje.aspx?Jimare=2619

• Upvote 2

Really? How so? HCL still to go, let's see.. Erbil, seating of the Parliment. Yea, still much to be done...

Well with this addendum to the budget and letting the oil companies decide where they want to drill, who needs HCL?

Edited by staunch
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Already posted.

Looks like Thuggie beat you by 3 min.... laugh.gif

http://dinarvets.com...0entry1109699

Yes He sure did -- I noticed that right after the fact and commented on his thread - I think its good that we get the info here for others to view and contemplate - with the several that are looking it is going to happen occasionally that some are within minutes of posting the same news - not sure if there is a system to make it any better than that -I would like to view that as having a common goal to gather and bring from all sources all rumors and info we can Of course Thug has his established reputation & followers and his posts are going to be viewed right away and I understand that - I do not have a problem with that either - it is what it is

I am here to contribute what I can for the benefit and good of all - I am glad that I can do what I can and am even more glad to know that there are others that are contributing when I can't -

My heart and real passion is in another totally different arena but for some reason I have been lead here or drawn here for the time being so I am making the best of it with no ill will towards anyone <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1