Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

I just got a call from one of my sources. It's someone high up with direct connections to the CBI.

It's a done deal. Friday, banks closed, pushed the rate modification process upload through the server. Once it goes on the forward facing, and once all banks are back to operational hours, people should see the free exchange for IQD. It's a managed float, so you may not see any improvement for awhile. They have enough to back it at it's current rate without it falling too much. Might drop to 1200 / 1, but will soon increase beyond that. No real time frames for a good cash-in rate, but expect a couple weeks. I'd say exchanges at $1.56 / 1 by mid Feb.

So happy! Our ride is at the end. Stick with it guys, this is over soon. Woohoo!!!

So when will their operational hours resume..sunday in american time?

So when will their operational hours resume..sunday in american time?

Makes for a long Saturday, doesn't it? But, if it's the last Saturday we'll be broke...

(Those who have enough to retire on... the rest of us are looking at new sox and undies, but hey, I feel so rich in new sox and undies!)

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2

Makes for a long Saturday, doesn't it? But, if it's the last Saturday we'll be broke...

(Those who have enough to retire on... the rest of us are looking at new sox and undies, but hey, I feel so rich in new sox and undies!)

KK

MADD for Heather

lol oh yeah it makes for a very looong saturday indeed.

Even though I've only got 250,000,if we hit 1/1 I will simply have a joygasm

I truly hope that this is real, and not a play on emotions. A lot of people need this really bad right now, including me. I just hope this guy isn't laughing his butt off at us right now.

If it does turn out to be true, and in a couple weeks we are cashing some in, I'll only have about 31/2 months to plan my Alaskan fishing trip. Oh poor me. :lol: :lol:

i know i am going to get clobbered for this, but if it's a done deal, why is it in the rumor section?

If we put it in the news section, would it make you fell better?

i know i am going to get clobbered for this, but if it's a done deal, why is it in the rumor section?

If we put it in the news section, would it make you fell better?

ok, I just had to pop into the rumor section and the same infos still floating since I became a member. All the replies was a good read. Especially the 2nd reply from DinarWhiz. "huh?" :

Great entertainment.

I think I'm going to have to take something to make me sleep. Lol. I hope this crazy ride is over. Lets all go to bed. Separate of course.

Dont be surprised to see some form of float. There is certainly enough interest around to push it. Thats the way I think its going to play.

The danger is when profit taking occurs after a bull run .

If it floats watch for a post profit taking crash.

Once it starts reversing or evening out then watch for the massive dumping. It could happen quickly and really spiral. Buy back in again in the trough if this happens.

Also if it does float soon and multi country issues with Syria get out of hand then that could upset. It is very possible to see some dangerous escalation in Syria. There are already a few big players drawing sides, supporting and prolonging the conflict.

• Upvote 1

"Dont be surprised to see some form of float. There is certainly enough interest around to push it. Thats the way I think its going to play.

The danger is when profit taking occurs after a bull run .

If it floats watch for a post profit taking crash.

Once it starts reversing or evening out then watch for the massive dumping. It could happen quickly and really spiral. Buy back in again in the trough if this happens."

You are describing instability and uncertainty in their currency. That is the very last thing a country wants. Such instability would be disastrous for Iraq. They are not going to float their currency. It makes no sense in their situation.

• Upvote 5

I just got a call from one of my sources. It's someone high up with direct connections to the CBI.

It's a done deal. Friday, banks closed, pushed the rate modification process upload through the server. Once it goes on the forward facing, and once all banks are back to operational hours, people should see the free exchange for IQD. It's a managed float, so you may not see any improvement for awhile. They have enough to back it at it's current rate without it falling too much. Might drop to 1200 / 1, but will soon increase beyond that. No real time frames for a good cash-in rate, but expect a couple weeks. I'd say exchanges at $1.56 / 1 by mid Feb.

So happy! Our ride is at the end. Stick with it guys, this is over soon. Woohoo!!!

Read more:

If this is true and happens as you say with a float then it wouldn't be an International frenzy with Chapter 7 still in place. Chapter 7 will have to be lifted in order to trade the IQD on the Forex market. If someone can find news that they are going to float it on the Forex or lift Chapter 7 that would be a big plus here. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, Banks, Investment Banks-Firms, Hedge Funds, Elite, etc. just about everyone that buys and sells currencies for one reason or another buys and sells in million dollar lots on the Forex market and depending on what country you trade in and how much risk you are prepared to take, a standard million dollar lot could be leveraged up to 500 million dollars but lets just say that I am a bank that takes the least amount of risk so I leverage a billion dollars X 20 to buy the IQD against the dollar for an interest rate differential that pays out 5% a day plus gains... For this reason alone they would make the trade, increasing the value of the IQD but most importantly they will be getting paid the interest differential every day they hold that position. So basically, as long as the IQD holds a higher interest rate than the USD then it will never be sold by those investors... So again if anyone can find where Chapter 7 is to be lifted this would be a big plus. I think it must be lifted sometime this month because of the talk about putting the ISX on trade platforms Internationally this month...

• Upvote 5

Whoa...whoa...not so fast.

I just got off the phone with my company co-workers with Allied Power in Baghdad.

There is no in coutry RV. No small denoms & coins releaced. No banks open 24/7. No news on Iraq TV or media print. No celebrations in the streets. No cards loaded. No nothing in Kuwait Times.

Relax & enjoy the ride. It's not over yet. The ride will end soon.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4