Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

Well I am ready for sure -- Is Winalot your source? She called it for the other night at 11:59 and this evening she is still very very positive that it has happened and we will see it soon very very soon -- here is her last message from a few hrs ago

Hey I had already made my post before reading yours about the source -- It is good that we are hearing from different sources -- Thanks for sharing -- I sure am ready to change rides -- Good Night Folks can't do the 4 am again tonight -- Have fun folks <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_mavo3mByjd1ro8ysbo1_r1_500.gif

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Herbal tea has calmed me down. I have utmost respect and regards for anyone who hears exciting news like this and who, in good faith, wants to share it around. There is a reasonable chance that something has indeed happened as there is heaps of recent quantifiable progress milestones in place. However - while I remain open to the possibility that something has actually happened - I have decided to sit back and wait for confirmation. For me, that means hearing directly from Adam - as that is our game plan. Until then I will try to maintain as is in waiting mode.

• Upvote 4

Herbal tea has calmed me down. I have utmost respect and regards for anyone who hears exciting news like this and who, in good faith, wants to share it around. There is a reasonable chance that something has indeed happened as there is heaps of recent quantifiable progress milestones in place. However - while I remain open to the possibility that something has actually happened - I have decided to sit back and wait for confirmation. For me, that means hearing directly from Adam - as that is our game plan. Until then I will try to maintain as is in waiting mode.

I'm with you on that Oz! Will try to catch some zzzzz's for awhile now but up early tomorrow for sure! Wow, exciting!

• Upvote 2

I can guarantee my source is not any of the online "Gurus". In fact, he is pretty amused by the amount of straight-out lies that those guys spew. Some of them aren't always that far off the mark, he says, but typically like to embellish things a little based on the info they receive. Sounds about right to me...

I assumed your source was an offline type person, however, I was just concerned that your source was getting their information from those type of sources I think some rumors re-circulate based upon that. Like a friend or relative gets their information from them so when you hear from that source you don't verify where they got it from and find out that your source's source is getting information from a b.s.'ing GURU. I am sure you know the drill and know that is likely the case in this instance. But, with all that said, it seems that is a common way that most rumors occur from people who seem like they are being truthful and sincere from another source. Well, you get the drift...

I hope your source is an actual person or contact from within the borders that has a real good understanding of what is happening.

If this is accurate, I am quite excited myself to see some changes in rates. :)

• Upvote 1

Has anything been said about issuing the Lower Denominations?

-

I didn't hear anything from him directly about LDs, but my guess is that they are in place for printing as soon as the budget is fully approved and signed-off on by all the required members of the government, then the printing companies can get the OK and start the presses. Maybe a couple weeks for the bills to get back to Iraq in time to address any shortages from people exchanging in their USD for Dinar if the value has evened out that much or surpassed the USD like we expect it to. That dollarization was good for something, wasn't it? To get their market flooded with USD so they'd have to exchange the dollars back for dinar once their dinar goes up in value. And that USD can be added to the foreign currency reserves to back up the value even more :)

I assumed your source was an offline type person, however, I was just concerned that your source was getting their information from those type of sources I think some rumors re-circulate based upon that. Like a friend or relative gets their information from them so when you hear from that source you don't verify where they got it from and find out that your source's source is getting information from a b.s.'ing GURU. I am sure you know the drill and know that is likely the case in this instance. But, with all that said, it seems that is a common way that most rumors occur from people who seem like they are being truthful and sincere from another source. Well, you get the drift...

I hope your source is an actual person or contact from within the borders that has a real good understanding of what is happening.

If this is accurate, I am quite excited myself to see some changes in rates. :)/>

Everything I know about this person leads me to believe he is getting his info directly from Iraq, CBI specifically, and that it is at a level almost parallel to his, so... for instance, this is just an example, if he was a bank president here, he would be getting the info from Shabibi, or the head of the Trade Bank of Iraq, etc. But, my guy is not a president of any bank, just a high level employee in the financial world. A hint, they manage funds for investing crowds, but they also have links to major capital backers. Someone you would expect has knowledge of the world of dinar and other currency speculation and is poised to make a move with client funds should something come up that is worthwhile.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I didn't hear anything from him directly about LDs, but my guess is that they are in place for printing as soon as the budget is fully approved and signed-off on by all the required members of the government, then the printing companies can get the OK and start the presses. Maybe a couple weeks for the bills to get back to Iraq in time to address any shortages from people exchanging in their USD for Dinar if the value has evened out that much or surpassed the USD like we expect it to. That dollarization was good for something, wasn't it? To get their market flooded with USD so they'd have to exchange the dollars back for dinar once their dinar goes up in value. And that USD can be added to the foreign currency reserves to back up the value even more :)/>

Everything I know about this person leads me to believe he is getting his info directly from Iraq, CBI specifically, and that it is at a level almost parallel to his, so... for instance, this is just an example, if he was a bank president here, he would be getting the info from Shabibi, or the head of the Trade Bank of Iraq, etc. But, my guy is not a president of any bank, just a high level employee in the financial world. A hint, they manage funds for investing crowds, but they also have links to major capital backers. Someone you would expect has knowledge of the world of dinar and other currency speculation and is poised to make a move with client funds should something come up that is worthwhile.

Is he excited??

• Upvote 1

Is he excited??

He sounded very professional (here meaning more or less neutral in voice emotion) when he told me. I couldn't contain my excitement, but apparently it didn't rub off on him too much. But don't let that get you down. I think he's excited, just didn't want to come across as unprofessional, I guess.

If you can still purchase dinar....... It hasn't RV'd.

It's not like they're going to be able to regulate that... sure, some currency exchanges around the world, the CBI, and maybe some other big banks in Iraq may stop selling IQD for a few days or something, if they declare a bank holiday or whatever, but it's not just like some coordinated effort by everyone in the world to stop selling dinar so they can push a button to RV it to $3.42. That's not how it works...

• Upvote 1

He sounded very professional (here meaning more or less neutral in voice emotion) when he told me. I couldn't contain my excitement, but apparently it didn't rub off on him too much. But don't let that get you down. I think he's excited, just didn't want to come across as unprofessional, I guess.

It's not like they're going to be able to regulate that... sure, some currency exchanges around the world, the CBI, and maybe some other big banks in Iraq may stop selling IQD for a few days or something, if they declare a bank holiday or whatever, but it's not just like some coordinated effort by everyone in the world to stop selling dinar so they can push a button to RV it to $3.42. That's not how it works...

TQ,

IMO; the exchanging of USD for Dinar in Iraq is just that. The implications for us foreign investors is more of an ipact as we will exchange the Dinar for USD. This will impact us more dramatically! So I'm not surprised that your source was lacking emotion about an R/V

I can guarantee my source is not any of the online "Gurus". In fact, he is pretty amused by the amount of straight-out lies that those guys spew. Some of them aren't always that far off the mark, he says, but typically like to embellish things a little based on the info they receive. Sounds about right to me...

TQ,

Thanks and if it rvs, , I give you a hug and a kiss :) and of course n the cheek :)

• Upvote 1

What exciting news, TQueezy.

Earlier yesterday morning someone posted a news item that indicated CBI authorized the banks. I always lose in the translation and commented on it yesterday. Bottom line, it said they were lowering the value of the dollar to increase the value of the dinar. This description has been around here for some time, and it's also been in the news over there. My point is that if this earlier statement is to be taken at face value in English then your message matches with it. IMO a float would be a smart vehicle, and I prefer the managed float even though it might take a bit longer to reach price point. But what I understand you to have described is a free float.

And btw, thank you very much!!

• Upvote 1

I didn't hear anything from him directly about LDs, but my guess is that they are in place for printing as soon as the budget is fully approved and signed-off on by all the required members of the government, then the printing companies can get the OK and start the presses. Maybe a couple weeks for the bills to get back to Iraq in time to address any shortages from people exchanging in their USD for Dinar if the value has evened out that much or surpassed the USD like we expect it to. That dollarization was good for something, wasn't it? To get their market flooded with USD so they'd have to exchange the dollars back for dinar once their dinar goes up in value. And that USD can be added to the foreign currency reserves to back up the value even more :)/>

Okay, your response is more so what I was hoping it would be. Someone that would be more reliable information than your average lying guru. This guy seems to potentially hear more-so information or yet have a better understanding faster than any of us. Now we wait and see how it plays out.

i did send the cbi an email about an hour ago asking them a few questions. i have never done that before i wonder if they will read it in english .. and if they would ever respond to an email from me asking them a couple dumb questions about their new currency :lol:

• Upvote 1