Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

I kinda personally don't believe it will drop, but it's entirely possible.

I think the CBI could do a push-RV at like 100/1, but is going with a managed float to showcase the Dinar's strength with the country's resource backings, gold, natural gas, oil (obviously), etc.

Question for everyone...

Is is acceptable they would managed float it, given the sensitive nature of the world's economy and wanting to be cautious? Gotta ask yourself that if you doubt why they would employ this method.

this is why i believe they will come out at a staging rate instead of letting it foat at 1166 or as many say 1000:1 i dont see them doing this for many reasons dealing with the ISX, paying their own loans and providing jobs to the citizens.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

I kinda personally don't believe it will drop, but it's entirely possible.

I think the CBI could do a push-RV at like 100/1, but is going with a managed float to showcase the Dinar's strength with the country's resource backings, gold, natural gas, oil (obviously), etc.

Question for everyone...

Is is acceptable they would managed float it, given the sensitive nature of the world's economy and wanting to be cautious? Gotta ask yourself that if you doubt why they would employ this method.

Hey Queeze - if true, this is the news we want...

Also, if true, then your source has nothing to worry about in terms of reprisal if he/she is invested - won't lose the old job, eh? - so why not have your sources contact DV and post details?

GOOO RV!

i know i am going to get clobbered for this, but if it's a done deal, why is it in the rumor section?

I have no way to prove it legitimately. No articles, web pages, nothing you can use to verify my info. The nature of a rumor, except I fully trust this to be true. If the infinitesimally small chance this is not true ends up being what happens, I'll be truly disappointed...

• Upvote 5

At the very least, it's been one of the most active weeks in recent memory...

Good to see you, BJ...how's it going?

It's been a long time since I've been excited about the prospects of the dinar ... and the news lately seems to be pushing things in our favour.

Been staying busy with work - lots of new government regulations and documentation to keep me busier than I want to be. How are things at your end?

• Upvote 2

It's been a long time since I've been excited about the prospects of the dinar ... and the news lately seems to be pushing things in our favour.

Been staying busy with work - lots of new government regulations and documentation to keep me busier than I want to be. How are things at your end?

Chugging right along...finally got some cooler weather...47 outside right now...almost feels like winter :)

You have no negs. All I see are three +'s

It happened right after I posted it...no worries...

• Upvote 2

i cant wait to se the new lower denominations .. they must be ready

Not for awhile mon frere. Gotta wait for the budget allocations for the printing contract so the new lower denomination notes can be printed and start getting shipped back to Iraq. Couple weeks past the budget, but you can bet your sweet a$es they'll be express overnighting those bills.

Edited by Bumper64
language
  • Upvote 4

If its a managed float i doubt it would drop also i would think Iraq would like to put some true value on their currency and then let it float from there. Now a free float would be different because it would allow the markets to determine where it goes but i highly doubt they are going to go that route imho.

I, like you, doubted that a free float would happen,; However after closely reading Hoosiers bank story ( about 100 times ) I began to see that as a possibility. When his banker talked about only cashing in limited amounts, a free float made sense. I only say that because if every dinar holder rushed in with an unlimited supply, it seems to reason that it would tank immediately on a free float, thus the limits on cashing in. That of course is JMO.

RSS

• Upvote 5