Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

***Attention Members ***

This post has been commented on to death. Please do not reply to this post to express your feelings. Trust me it has already been expressed by other members.

Thanks the staff!

If we have a RV great, if not Adam and the administrators of this website should be held accountable of what is being posted and not being posted on their website. Simply a matter of ethical integrity on their behalf to insure credible information is being posted or edited. If not their own credibility shall come into question, I think at this part of the journey we are all looking for the factual truth and nothing more.

-

Edited by Markinsa
Added Quoted Post to Members
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 32

If we have a RV great, if not Adam and the administrators of this website should be held accountable of what is being posted and not being posted on their website.

U Have A Reputation Of Negative (- 88) And Plummeting ! <_<

Ur Not Really In Any Position To Give Advice On The Way An Already Functioning Site Should Be Run !

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 12

Tank immediately? Depends what time frame you are talking about, 6 hours, 1 day, 1 week? it is really quite simple if there are more buyers than sellers the rate goes up, if there are more sellers than buyers the rate goes down. As for myself I would be glad to buy more at a lower rate.

I think I've been in this long enough to understand how it works. Trust me, if the rate was .10 or higher, you will have more sellers than buyers ( to begin with at least). That is why I said if you could cash as much as you wanted, there would be a rush to cash out thus the tank. But hey, maybe your just smarter than I am.

Normally I don't try to defend what I post as I really could care less weither you agree with me or not. Anything I say is merely my opinion; However in this case I will explain why I made my previous statement.

I never said it would stay there. Yes if it bottoms out, More people will definately be buying. I will be one of them. My point was that I don't think Iraq wants to see an initial dump, therefore a limited cash in makes sense. Thats really all I was saying.

• Upvote 1

matter of ethical integrity on their behalf to insure credible information is being posted or edited.

CH, by its design, its a BLOG....which is pretty much a "free speech" thing. Adam's conference calls depict "his" views.... and there doesn't seem to be any "illegal" or "fraud" prospects in TQs post,....so aside from that,...I wouldn't think the blog would overly edited...??

By the way on 2/1/13 CH you said [bet it does RV this week and 2 to 1 the rate is not 3.42.] it would RV this week,...and the rate wouldn't be $3.42. Definitely am curious, what do you think the Rate wil be??? Your opinion...

Thanks,

• Upvote 3

i never hardly pay rumors any attn. but lately too many long standing , reputable members are just flat out putting it out there and the crazy thing is i really believe them . thank ya'll so much and please keep the info coming. i for one believe these rumors coming from members with solid reps. this more encouraging than the news and the news has been looking pretty good .

• Upvote 1

I was curious....... Do we live in the dark ages, wild west, 1950, 60 , even 70??????? No, no, no, no, and no. It's 2013, instantaneous EVERYTHING. IMO when you read a post or article stating , 'banks are closed', 'when banks are back to operational hours', you can disregard it as bs. Iraq HAS upgraded their national and international banking system. They have electronic banking. If you believe, IMO, this type of pumper garbage you are in for a very long IQD ride. I HOPE an rv occurs, knowing it hasn't, I'm still buying more. I know it's a high risk, high spec investment, but I still hope, just maybe someday it will pop. If and when it does happen, IMO, it will be instantaneous. You won't hear of it 1st on the DV message board, it will be all over the news. Last, this is posted in rumors. Anything posted in this section, I regard as entertainment only. Hoping for an rv of +0.10

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

If we have a RV great, if not Adam and the administrators of this website should be held accountable of what is being posted and not being posted on their website. Simply a matter of ethical integrity on their behalf to insure credible information is being posted or edited. If not their own credibility shall come into question, I think at this part of the journey we are all looking for the factual truth and nothing more.

This thread is in the Dinar Rumor's section. If you do not know what a Rumor is perhaps we need to lock you out of this Forum so you don't hurt yourself.

Dinar Rumors - Speculation and Rumors go here. As with the rest of the site, there is no bashing or trash talk. You may or may not agree with the posts, but you will respect the members!

• Upvote 8

:blink::blink::blink: rumor section dude :angry:

• Upvote 1

This thread is in the Dinar Rumor's section. If you do not know what a Rumor is perhaps we need to lock you out of this Forum so you don't hurt yourself.

LMAO! It's like Barney fife with a loaded firearm.

Ps. Sorry CH, not to be rude...it is the rumor section.

Edited by motox565
  • Upvote 2

Ok, taking a shot at my remarks is one thing, but this post is totally uncalled for. Perhaps you need to read the heading of the forum you are in. Rumors

• Upvote 3

Tank immediately? Depends what time frame you are talking about, 6 hours, 1 day, 1 week? it is really quite simple if there are more buyers than sellers the rate goes up, if there are more sellers than buyers the rate goes down. As for myself I would be glad to buy more at a lower rate.

i dont think its going to matter here , i think we are going to be looking at a completely new set of books here for iraq . i dont think the foriegn currency reserves has anything to do with the new rate of the new dinar its fiat . ill leave that thought for the lopsters

if only the worlds elite were going to benifit off this . yes there would be an outcry . but since this money is spread out amongest so many common people . no matter how the conspiracy bongos try to spin it wont add up .

what are they going to say .. we got robbed ..

no one is going to lose a penny , , but many will get rich,

• Upvote 1

You can't handle the truth!

I mean you don't even know the definition of a rumor.

• Upvote 3

what are u doing? i mean your calling out the owner of the site along with Mods to be accountable for things getting posted under a rumor section?. Pretty bold, im surprised you arent banned yet alone for this ignorant statement how about stay out of the rumor section or better yet go start your own "Factual" forum. Also define Facts because last time i checked there arent none if you soley go off the articles that come out of Iraq i think its safe to say everything they post is NOT factual. This is speculation for a reason.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Ok People! Put away the bats and let's get back on topic! laugh.gif

-

:lol: I love it. Thought I grabbed my nerv bat with the foam... :o

So on a side note more closely related to what TQ and Hoosier along with

others are stating this morning while meditating and praying I was reminded of

a book I read 28yrs ago while in the Marines. It was called, THE HUNDREDTH MONKEY SYNDROME.

And I'm wondering if were are not experiencing something like that here today.

In the book some scientist did a study of two islands in the south Pacific. They placed hidden

cameras so as to watch the monkeys on both. Then, in an effort to study the conscious connections

they believed we have, they began to teach the monkeys on one island to peel there bananas.

What they discovered was that at some point when a certain amount of the monkeys on the

island being taught to peel bananas, the other monkeys on the other island began to do the same.

They did so without any connection to the other island. The theory is, when a certain number begin to

KNOW and UNDERSTAND something then others will also without being told. I believe that we are all

connected by some unseen force and that this force is what has been causing so many to simply KNOW

that we are at the point of RV. :woot:

Sorry Markinsa, I had to take one more swing at bat with this one!

Seeing that I am part of that Admin list he is talking about and I don't really like the tone of his attitude ( - 98 rep ) I placed him on Mod review for a few days to see if he can change his attitude toward this site and the people that work their butts off trying to make this site run great.

CH, if you have a issue with this you are more then welcome to leave it on my profile, it will not show up to others but I will be able to read it!!

Bumper drops the bat and walks off!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Had to say that!!laugh.gif

Hey Bumper I was laughing so hard that when I went to plus you I hit the red button, someone please fix

that for me. Love ya bro.

• Upvote 8