Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

***^^^ IT RV-ED!!! ^^^***

TQueezy

:backflip::backflip: Exciting news if all this is so. Next step is to hang in there for more difinitive info - specifics - so everyone knows exactly what this means - and how it will all work. My first reaction is to breathe, relax, keeping myself grounded - and wait for more info. If it is so - I think I'll have to cry and then start jumping. So many of us have gone through some tough years - just waiting for a break. I am one of them. I only have a little dinar so won't be wealthy - but might be able to pay out my mastercard and get a couple of new tyres for the car and if it RV's at a good rate I might be able to make some more profound changes to my life. Either way I will be very thankful I bought that dinar back in 2005 on a whim hoping that one day it might pan out. Best wishes for everyone. :tiphat::bravo:
  • Upvote 9

I, like you, doubted that a free float would happen,; However after closely reading Hoosiers bank story ( about 100 times ) I began to see that as a possibility. When his banker talked about only cashing in limited amounts, a free float made sense. I only say that because if every dinar holder rushed in with an unlimited supply, it seems to reason that it would tank immediately on a free float, thus the limits on cashing in. That of course is JMO.

RSS

I think, in this sense, that the "managed" part of managed float means they will let it free float but intervene if things get ridiculous and spur inflation beyond control? Maybe? I don't know, to be honest. It may very well just be a full-on free float, but my guy says CBI is still cautious and worried about bringing hyperinflation back or crippling their reserves or extending themselves beyond their asset-backings.

Edited by TQueezy
  • Upvote 1

Called my brother, who was the one who got me into this investment through his good friend (the guy who called about the info), he's super excited, talking about plans. I hope this is the truest of trues everyone, I really do. God knows I need it to be true... I don't see a reason why the CBI can't put it on a free float. He'll, I'd take any float, even a root beer float.

• Upvote 6

Not to stir by any means, but I know you believe your source to be truthful, but how reliable is his/her source?

They've been talking about floats in recent weeks.. So, the rumor itself may be somewhat true.

A floating IQD, regardless if its managed or free sort of goes against all the R/D talk, eh?

Any type of float will help u start to see depreciation or appreciation of our investment.. No more seeing the same stated rates each day.

• Upvote 1

I just got a call from one of my sources. It's someone high up with direct connections to the CBI.

It's a done deal. Friday, banks closed, pushed the rate modification process upload through the server. Once it goes on the forward facing, and once all banks are back to operational hours, people should see the free exchange for IQD. It's a managed float, so you may not see any improvement for awhile. They have enough to back it at it's current rate without it falling too much. Might drop to 1200 / 1, but will soon increase beyond that. No real time frames for a good cash-in rate, but expect a couple weeks. I'd say exchanges at $1.56 / 1 by mid Feb.

So happy! Our ride is at the end. Stick with it guys, this is over soon. Woohoo!!!

TQueezy, TQ. I gave you a +.

See, i do support your story. B)

• Upvote 1

Thanks again TQueezy ... I have to be up in 5 hours - but it sure would be nice to have confirmation tomorrow or in the coming days that your source was right

I agree! I just don't want to personally be a victim of the "dang it, told thousands of people something when my source wasn't reliable or got the wrong thing told to him" type of scenario. Too many times have I seen that. Almost didn't want to post in case that's what happens... The budget not being passed and no HCL and Ch.7 made me very hesitant to post anything. But lots of reasons too why this is entirely probable right now. Let's do this!

• Upvote 6

Ugh...I have to be up in less than 4hrs. Hope I can sleep some! :lol:/> :lol:/>

CBI actions don't necessarily happen until roughly the early A.M. of Sunday for us, depending on your time zones.

Your best bet would be to rely on news sources/media to see what is portrayed.

You want my source to Skype you? wink.gif

Well I am ready for sure -- Is Winalot your source? She called it for the other night at 11:59 and this evening she is still very very positive that it has happened and we will see it soon very very soon -- here is her last message from a few hrs ago

winalot: YA GONNA WAKE UP RICH ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!

winalot: MONDAY... DONE DONE DONE

sparkles: I wish we could know about it tomorrow

Rinds Guy: Done as in meat falling off the bone done?

winalot: WE MAY BE ABLE TO FIND BITS OF NEWS ON LINE... WATCH FOR FINANCIAL NEWS

Rinds Guy: Does this mean we go to the banks on Monday or we can go tomorrow?

winalot: WHAT DID I SAY?? LOL

winalot: MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

Rinds Guy: Well, technically, to wake up rich on Monday that would mean we'd have money in our accounts in the morning before we wake up (rofl)

] winalot: UMMMM.... YOUR DINAR IN HAND... DON'T THAT COUNT?

and from another source:

[9:09:13 PM | Edited 9:10:49 PM] Jorel: Rumor circulating -- It is on bank screens everywhere, Banks are flush if not heavy in cash, Codes this weekend, Public on Monday....the end.

Poppy had a pretty excited post as well -- unless all of these folks are in together - and like many have said - it just gets circulated with each ones'' spin on it -- we may really be there - I think everyone is more than ready

- If I wasnt so tired I might would even research but I will wait -- also if the WF banks are open tomorrow and 7 days straight for the next couple weeks like rumored --- and the Banks in Iraq are open tomorrow that sure would excite me a lot more -

I have heard several more rumors today one man even claimed his wife worked for the CBI and new the date and rate and he was ready to tell all - but he had conditions lol that he wanted met --Sleep well - the mind & body do not function at optimum performance level when sleep deprived -- I hope everyone has a good plan - <3 <3

Called my brother, who was the one who got me into this investment through his good friend (the guy who called about the info), he's super excited, talking about plans. I hope this is the truest of trues everyone, I really do. God knows I need it to be true... I don't see a reason why the CBI can't put it on a free float. He'll, I'd take any float, even a root beer float.

I'll take a root beer float too. And give you a toast to great news. Thanks TQ wink.gifbiggrin.gif

• Upvote 1

I can guarantee my source is not any of the online "Gurus". In fact, he is pretty amused by the amount of straight-out lies that those guys spew. Some of them aren't always that far off the mark, he says, but typically like to embellish things a little based on the info they receive. Sounds about right to me...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1