Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

more prayer request!!!

tandy

to my dinar family that was so gracious to offer prayers for my son...may I lean on you again...Scott was doing much better and was transferred to a local hospital from Nashville to start intense therapy but his brain has started swelling again with fluid buildup so he is being transferred back to Nashville by ambulance....your help with prayers and positive thoughts will again be much appreciated....blessings

• Upvote 11

sorry too hear ,,, tandy being a father is a tough dang job , and this is the worst of them !!!! my thoughts and prayers are with your family and --- dear loard please let your follower scott regain his health and strenght ,, lord he needs your guiding hands and your blessings toward the hospital staff too help get back on his feet ,, lord i prey ,, AMEN ..... WE ALL NEED A PRAYER ..... SOO I`LL PUT THIS ONE TOO ALL OUR FRIENDS WHO POST HERE dear lord above please give us the courage and strength , that we will need to continue with our daily lives ,, lord you know in your own way , why we are gathered in this dinar vets site ,, and we also hope that with your help that this investment will turn out very nice as we can pass the help down the line too those who also need help in your name we ask ,,,, amen < ----- { i know this isn`t quite what he wishes we ask for ,, but with his help we can really do some good down line of those who also need the help } -----------> again tandy sorry too hear of the troubles your family is dealing with ,,,

• Upvote 4

Tandy,

My prayers are with you and Scott during this period of uncertainty. I pray that your faith in God will not waver while these trials interrupt your like. May the God of Peace comfort you as His child.

Nelg

Tandy,

Prayer is up for Scott.

Lord, I ask you to touch Scott with your healing hands and I command the swelling of the brain to subside and the fluid to dry out in the name of Jesus. I pray for a complete healing and by your stripes he is healed, amen.

Keep us posted :)