Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pumper E-Mail I recieved

simon8957

I recieved this email this evening from a company I have done business with. I have never recieved an email like this from them before. Non the less Im sure they're just pumpin for a little business.

Hello Valued Customer,

We have some valuable news for you! After some recent research and some long talks with some insider sources, we have learned of some new VERY interesting facts. Then after looking over these facts, it hit us.... RIGHT IN THE FACE! - How did we not see this when it was being explained to us?!?!

Iraqi Dinar RV Is Now IMMANENT!That's right, the Dinar Rv is going to happen, and happen SOON! I know we have all been hearing this for years, but NEVER before in history have so many things came together at the same time! Let's Consider the facts....

•Iraqi Has COMPLETED the printing of the lower denom currency!

•Iraq now has 5 - smaller Denomination bank notes READY for distribution!

•These new bank notes range from 0.25 Cent paper bills to $20 paper bills

•Iraqi is recalling the 10K & 25K bank notes AWAY from Iraqi citizens!

•This facts proves Iraqi Does NOT want their citizens getting rich over night!

•The cost of Dinar for Dealers has risen over $25 / Million in JULY alone!

•Rumors coming from Iraqi speculate that the RV (revaluation) has already happened secretly in Iraq!

•Iraqi is trying to hide this secrete until AFTER the currency recall is complete!

•These rumors support the new currency being printed and the recalling of the bigger currency bank notes!

These simple facts point to one unmistakable TRUTH..... The Dinar has ALREADY revalued, right under our noses! The only thing we are waiting on now, is for the Rv to be publicized so that we can all start cashing in! All our years of collecting this beautiful currency, are about to pay off BIG TIME! - Do NOT get left behind, get in on this once in a life time chance while you can still afford to! Get your currency & Reserves before it’s too late! TONIGHT is the LAST night for the 60 Day reserves!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

The e-mails, letters, etc. would be much more believable if those who are presented to us as knowledgeable people were able to write, speak with proper grammar, or even able to spell:

"Iraqi Dinar RV Is Now IMMANENT!That's right...." LOL

What is their purpose? Does Simon get a cut if someone buys dinar? All that effort just to prove one is a fool?

• Downvote 1

I don't know about the rest of you, but that sure has the same "feel" as the Nigerian scam letters to it. The emails that you get about how you have won this stupid huge amount of money, and all you have to do is provide your info AND 250 USD. It just read all wrong coming from a "company". So yes, Simon, please do share with us at DV where that email came from. I am very interested in who created it.

Dude, If Ur An Aunt Then I'm A Monkey's Uncle ! :o

nisamaela-2130187.jpg

:D :D :D

Thuggie, you owe me a keyboard. That is too damn funny!

• Upvote 1

Simon whats is their name? They sent it to you unsolicited, give up their name. I gotta laugh at them and can't without their name.

No sorry....it may be laughable, not I still continue to do business with them. They have always treated me well.

The e-mails, letters, etc. would be much more believable if those who are presented to us as knowledgeable people were able to write, speak with proper grammar, or even able to spell:

"Iraqi Dinar RV Is Now IMMANENT!That's right...." LOL

What is their purpose? Does Simon get a cut if someone buys dinar? All that effort just to prove one is a fool?

Really a cut.....oh please send me money....haha. Although I could definitly use the money being a single father, full time student and part time worker. But if Im not giving up the name I dont think I would be called a pumper....me called a pumper....Monday is starting off with a laugh..its gonna be a great week.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

new york kevin, on 22 July 2012 - 09:23 PM, said:

Simon whats is their name? They sent it to you unsolicited, give up their name. I gotta laugh at them and can't without their name.

No sorry....it may be laughable, not I still continue to do business with them. They have always treated me well.

My dinar supplier has always treated me well too..........but never have they said the dinar has already RV'd in country! Thats not just laughable, it's unethical!

Really a cut.....oh please send me money....haha. Although I could definitly use the money being a single father, full time student and part time worker. But if Im not giving up the name I dont think I would be called a pumper....me called a pumper....Monday is starting off with a laugh..its gonna be a great week.

Simon, with all due respect... you've posted an email you received, and disparaged the sender as a pumper. Now you're "protecting" their identity? Seems like your effort was to share information to help your fellow members... Just a bit confusing. If you change your mind, I'm sure we would all appreciate the message and find it a bit more valuable... especially considering the lack of professionalism it conveyed. :)

• Upvote 3

Simon, I don't know about everyone else, but I'd like to know who it is so that I can buy some more IQD. B)

(hold it together) B)

(smgjhlttuyiiyh!...hoooold it) B)

buwahahahahahahaha!!! sorry, I'm just kidding with ya. I can never hold a straight face. :lmao:

Simon, we all appreciate the email that you posted. That was waaaayyy too funny.

Edited by jackster
  • Upvote 2

Then after looking over these facts, it hit us.... RIGHT IN THE FACE!

End Quote

Hmm.....Well....Yeah, I guess....

These simple facts point to one unmistakable TRUTH..... The Dinar has ALREADY revalued, right under our noses! The only thing we are waiting on now, is for the Rv to be publicized so that we can all start cashing in!

End Quote

Sounds like the Winner of the World NERVE Championships.....

All our years of collecting this beautiful currency,

End Quote

lol...beautiful currency?

Edited by umbertino