Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

We will see it start moving very,very soon

randalln

if it comes in that low and thats a BIG IF then i would advise many to NOT sell off or youll just be cutting your own throat they are not getting my dinar for .10 no way. It won't stay that rate for long. Apprreciate the post anyhow. Unless you absolutely need the money

I agree easy. If it comes out at .10, I think we are all mostly comfortable with the fact that this will set a precedent for incrimental increases between now and the end of the year. Meaning......IF we hold our ground, they DO NOT see the larger denoms flooding back in as they expect, then they will dangle the proverbial carrot even further out there! JMO

• Upvote 5

Thanks Randalin. nice post, mate!

Just had a tiny cringe at folks' spelling....I do love the English language...and oh.......the humanity......sigh.

Spelling and mis use of the words THEIR.....THERE....and THEY'RE.

Examples of correct use of each of these three versions:

THEY'RE is short for THEY ARE

THERE is used when you might be pointing at something....like...IT'S OVER THERE

THEIR is about ownership of something....like in the sentence: DO YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE WILL CASH IN THEIR DINARS?

Thank you....aahhhh...I feel better getting that off my chest.

Thank you my friend, elmstreet. "They're there with their opinions and misspellings." Plus one for you!

• Upvote 1

randalln, is this like the time you posted a few months ago that your friend had cashed in at the hot dog stand in the airport? some of us were still awaiting confirmation of that rumor from you. well???????

You answered your own question,...................................it's a rumor. Take it with a grain of salt & relax.Best to all

• Upvote 1

Call me jaded, well because I am. Can someone tell me why I should believe this person with their "super secret, can't tell who it is source" over the others who have made the same claims? I'm not being sarcastic, just looking for answers....

• Upvote 12

I beg to differ... the FIAT system is essentially dead... the Eastern part of the world has just leveled the playing field and will no longer allow the West to control the world with their magic printing press. IMO.

The Elite can't control the east like they control our government. Too much time and money is invested in 'us' to let emerging powers take the reigns.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Randalin. nice post, mate!

Just had a tiny cringe at folks' spelling....I do love the English language...and oh.......the humanity......sigh.

Spelling and mis use of the words THEIR.....THERE....and THEY'RE.

Examples of correct use of each of these three versions:

THEY'RE is short for THEY ARE

THERE is used when you might be pointing at something....like...IT'S OVER THERE

THEIR is about ownership of something....like in the sentence: DO YOU THINK THOSE PEOPLE WILL CASH IN THEIR DINARS?

Thank you....aahhhh...I feel better getting that off my chest.

Thank You. I find it herd too beleeve anyboody dat cannt right an santence wid pruper anglish. So Says..................DayTrader

• Upvote 8

I have just heard from my super secret ....(inside source )......She overheard that the dinar will start moving following the summit ..........and that there is maybe bigger things coming .....so i would suggest those of you who can invest in the market in Iraq

I cant tell who or where ......this comes from........... just trust this they are real close to the action .......Kasabout

some of you know where i live most of the time .......I have a inside track......and they (overhear) every thing ....and i will leave it at that ......so that the person dose not get in trouble or loose there job .........

Peace .....and have a great two weeks

1-10 cents out the gate they where unclear on witch .....arabic is not there maiden language

lets put some wheels on this pig

Well my only concern would be if they place a time frame on cashing in the larger bills to force you to accept the lower rate. If not, then I'm with the majority of you. They wouldn't get mine for that. Heck, I've held the stuff for years and am fortunate enough that I don't have to depend on it to survive, so.......( Message to Iraq) Make the money what you know it's worth you cheap*@&'s!

Our country has bent over backwards for your freedom, spent tons of taxpayer money, and most importantly, lost thousands of our young peoples lives, just so you could have a taste of freedom. Then you go and treat America like camel chit. I could rant about this for days. I think you owe a lot to this country so pay up camel jockeys.

• Upvote 14