Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Iraqia TV: 25,000 IQD Will Equal $25,000 Or More !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From Frank's Bank. He's Ready To Cash In ! Holy Toledo !

Frank/Delta Call from Mon. Evening 3-19 FreeConference Call Recording link:

A couple highlights from bigIron and WCinThai at KTFA:

1. According to Iraqia TV 25,000 IQD will equal 25,000 dollars or more. No lop.

2. Delta thinks it might happen this week Tues- Thurs or any day up to April 9

3.Frank had 3 bank stories. Apparently an .006806 rate showed at Toledo bank and Frank wants to set up a team to cash some dinar and turn around and buymore dinar with earnings if it happens again. Frank thinks rate was a test.

Delta’s friend told him the the government bank’s in Iraq have been training with lower denoms for 3 months.

Delta said The trade in process will be with the governments banks as they have all the proper equipment to verify dinars.

Delta said DrS told his friend that he intends to Remove the zeros prior to the arab summit.

Frank now knows people, personally who have cashed in at a large bank in Ohio at and exchange rate of 0.006808! (too small for me to even worry about, taxes would suck up too much!Frank said CBI is testing the rate data. Note that they removed one zero in the test exchange rate.

Frank and Delta mentioned M has approved a defense minister

Delta believes that the RV will preceed the Arab Summit.

• Upvote 14
  • Downvote 1

Normally, I wouldn't put a lot of stock in this rumor, but with all the exciting things going on right now, anything is possible. Besides, I like a little day dreaming at work anyway! :lol:

Thanks Thug!!

Go RV!!!

:D:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Can't speak for anything but the supposed cash out in Ohio...Frank is liar! I know many executives at large banks including Chase and BOA....I've talked to them on multiple occasions regarding previous claims like this that Frank and others have made. They are all BS...this time is no different. No US bank is going to exchange a foriegn currency, any foreign currency for dollars unless it is "live" in the banking system for all to see. There are no secret deals, special customer rates, blah blah blah :P I don't care how the banking system works overseas, but in this country everything that is public gets to all the public at the same time....we've got so many laws to prevent insider deals and watchdog groups looking out for the consumer it isn't funny. And neither if Frank :o

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Cashing out in Toledo?

Isn't that where the infamous another site is located? <_<

The same another site that had one of their partners shaking down dinar holders for handouts while dining in his $300,000 house, driving his $50,000 car? <_<

The bee (H) grizoup location.

Edited by thatoneguy
  • Upvote 2