Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

Yota, on fire as usual my fiend. I hope all my fellow DV Bro's and sisters have made, ( or are making ) your preparations for when this hits. My friends I'm not basing my opinion on anything but a gut feeling...(.no intel involved), but personally, I think we are really close to getting hit right between the eyes with a good ole fashioned RV! Govt approval is just a rubber stamp, imo. Hey Iraq.....if your gonna hit me with this......swing extremely hard please! :blink:

RSS

• Upvote 7

I have been in this game for a few years now and I'm not a expert on how currency works as far as how they come up with an RV rate, but I don't understand how taking three zeros for the currency would make what we are carrying worth more. Can someone please explain it to me. Sorry for the dumb questions just trying to understand.

To be realistic, deleting zeros is not a good thing for us, and would just mean that rather than a 25K note becoming worth $21.50, it would need to be exchanged for 25 new dinars that will be worth $21.50. The current 25K dinar (and other current denominations from 50-25K) will remain at the same value in this scenario, while all of the new units of currency would hold the new value.

The thing to remember though tammem72, is that this is just talk at this point, and the CBI has not made any official announcement that the plans to delete zeros have been approved, because of a number of concerns from the Gov't about corruption taking place in the Gov't, so this is a very good thing for us, and we continue to hope that they never implement those plans...

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Yota, on fire as usual my fiend. I hope all my fellow DV Bro's and sisters have made, ( or are making ) your preparations for when this hits. My friends I'm not basing my opinion on anything but a gut feeling...(.no intel involved), but personally, I think we are really close to getting hit right between the eyes with a good ole fashioned RV! Govt approval is just a rubber stamp, imo. Hey Iraq.....if your gonna hit me with this......swing extremely hard please! :blink:

RSS

Hit away. So glad to see you back, please stay for the ride.

• Upvote 1

RSS

Hit me with ya best shot..........fire away! Pat Benatar

• Upvote 1

Mine told me anytime, no later then Monday!! You know Rumors

Holy Crap Yota... my heart can only take so much good news! Thanks for the post, and sure hope you can share the info when you talk to your friend!

I think we're close to RV land, buddy!!!

• Upvote 1

Thanks yota, your guy has been spot on, the news follows him and not the other way around....

...bad guys being rounded up is good for us IMO. He told you that a full half day before the first article came out the other day, spooky!!!! Just pointing that fact out!!!

Edited by Stryker365
  • Upvote 5

~ ~ ~ ~ I figured after all this time I've spent circling...observing...reading...I'd better land and say a proper hello and thank you to everyone that has contributed so much time and energy to this site!

I'm just a graphic artist who's not very politically/financially oriented to have bothered clogging the thread with my drivel... but now i am!!!

Just wanted to say this has been a ridiculously fun ride and I'm so happy to be a little part of it.

Good luck to everyone!!!

XOXOX

Donna

:D

• Upvote 2

Lobbyists are at the banks. They cash in everyday.....they don't need to wait for an RV. The world is their bank.

And they are ALL crooks. Jack Abramoff (sp?) told Sean Hannity in an interview that at any given time he had over 100 congressional offices in his back pocket. Crooks supporting crooks.

I'm excited about next week, parliament has had a "recess" for the past week and maybe we will see if anything good was done during that time. Great find Yota, another peice of the puzzle is in the open now!

Not to tread on the positives, but the parliament just takes marching orders from their leaders of the blocs. it seems parliament does nothing when the leadership at the top says so

~ ~ ~ ~ I figured after all this time I've spent circling...observing...reading...I'd better land and say a proper hello and thank you to everyone that has contributed so much time and energy to this site!

I'm just a graphic artist who's not very politically/financially oriented to have bothered clogging the thread with my drivel... but now i am!!!

Just wanted to say this has been a ridiculously fun ride and I'm so happy to be a little part of it.

Good luck to everyone!!!

XOXOX

Donna

:D

Hello, first post, congatulations, now that you've broken the ice chime in more often.

Thanks for the post Yota, I checked my appointment list Monday is good fo me. :lol:

• Upvote 2

I'm excited about next week, parliament has had a "recess" for the past week and maybe we will see if anything good was done during that time. Great find Yota, another peice of the puzzle is in the open now!

They had all flown to Luxembourg, Seychelles, Belize, Hong Kong and Guatamala to open accounts and get a new toaster...

GH

Edited by George Hayduke