Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Project to Delete the Zeros From the Currency Will Be Announced Immediately

yota691

WoW !! I do not believe it. They are breaking all the rules. I guess that's why they call it Iraq. I'm just in awe cause we were all told there would be no announcement, and they even said in articles that there would be no fanfare. I hope we are right there too. I could use a definite end to this ride. :D :D I feel all cheeched inside. :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1

Enjoy the Ride

Group:Members

Locationsc

Project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced immediately after approval of the Government Vice Governor of Central Bank

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/108050-project-to-delete-the-zeros-from-the-currency-based-and-will-be-announced-immediately-after-approval-of-the-government-vice-governor-of-central-bank/#ixzz1o5Js1Fhu

• Upvote 2

ATLEAST THEY ARE GETTING THERE!!!!!!!!

user_green.pngrockhound60 user_popup.png

• av-40493.jpg

• picture.png

• Group: Members

dinar-verified.gif

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced as soon as government approval

BAGHDAD / Conference Description of the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as a strategic country as it will reduce the mass of cash circulating in the local markets. Saleh said (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The central bank exceeded the advanced stages in the preparation of studies and preparations logistics task for the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency and within a specific timeframe as a reform project of the Iraqi currency. He added that in the event of obtaining approval by the federal government on the implementation of the project work will be on the tactical level up and will be announced on its implementation and contract with advertising companies and the media to educate citizens on how to use the new currency and to answer all questions raised by him. He said: that the ongoing meetings with the relevant committees in both houses of the Iraqi economy ministers, MPs, and we are now awaiting approval from them to get to the final stages of project implementation.

http://translate.goo...Lf_sgrZW4sCbRCA

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/107782-deputy-governor-of-central-bank-the-project-to-delete-the-zeros-from-the-currency-based-and-will-be-announced-as-soon-as-government-approval/#ixzz1o5K2SxdF

• Upvote 1

I was discussing this article with Kaperoni yesterday. I was asking about the denoms being printed, etc... Here is what he said.

Kaperoni:

"Currency is all printed. This is a fact and stated by Parliament on January 8th and again on the 14th when they said that "phase 1 was complete"

Tactical level is the implementation of the event. This plan is done and just needs to be executed. It will be an exciting thing to watch. Make some popcorn late next week once Parliament starts passing laws...we will see it all transpire in front of us."

• Upvote 5

ATLEAST THEY ARE GETTING THERE!!!!!!!!

user_green.pngrockhound60 user_popup.png

• av-40493.jpg

• picture.png

• Group: Members

dinar-verified.gif

Posted 29 February 2012 - 02:43 PM

Deputy Governor of Central Bank: the project to delete the zeros from the currency-based and will be announced as soon as government approval

BAGHDAD / Conference Description of the Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of the appearance of Mohammed Saleh project to delete the three zeroes from the currency as a strategic country as it will reduce the mass of cash circulating in the local markets. Saleh said (of the Agency news) said on Tuesday: The central bank exceeded the advanced stages in the preparation of studies and preparations logistics task for the project to delete the three zeroes from the currency and within a specific timeframe as a reform project of the Iraqi currency. He added that in the event of obtaining approval by the federal government on the implementation of the project work will be on the tactical level up and will be announced on its implementation and contract with advertising companies and the media to educate citizens on how to use the new currency and to answer all questions raised by him. He said: that the ongoing meetings with the relevant committees in both houses of the Iraqi economy ministers, MPs, and we are now awaiting approval from them to get to the final stages of project implementation.

http://translate.goo...Lf_sgrZW4sCbRCA

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz1o5K2SxdF

yes, I have been listening to Kaperoni explain what needs to happen before we see the RV and this goes in line with some of what he had said about them voting and passing laws before we see anything once this is passed, the Rv is upon us imho.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

Nice truck bro, I am torn between a few vehicles! I like trucks and I like fast cars... Although... I am 6'3" and people wonder how I fit in small cars, lol.

yea i hear ya some nice cars out there but i like big trucks because i go snowboarding a lot up in sonora, also i like to go to pismo beach and the dunes with friends to go ridin :)

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

yea i hear ya some nice cars out there but i like big trucks because i go snowboarding a lot up in sonora, also i like to go to pismo beach and the dunes with friends to go ridin :)

We get .86 or more and I might end up getting both. I live in WV and have to deal with sun and snow. After I check out a few spots I am open to moving out of this state. Just waiting for that door to open!

.86IQD : $1.00 = $1.17

.86 dinars to one dollar would equal $1.17 to you and me.

I of course think what they will announce is the RD, but even if its the 1000:1 RV, you have the numbers backwards I think. Its currently 0.00086 USD per IQD, so 1000x that would make it 0.86 USD per IQD. That would be 1.17 IQD per USD. Still of course a massive payday. So just to fix the arithmetic, nor arguing RD vs RV.
  • Upvote 3