Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Hamels

Interview with Scooter

Scooter has always been sound and cautious in giving information. But he is in there with the rest of the "scouting party" (those gathering and analyzing information) by stating that the IQD RV is "sooner rather than later." That statement gets my hopes to the top of the mountain, but then it's those statements that say it "could be June of 2013 " that push me off the top and I go rolling down to the valley again! Wheeeuuu, what a ride!

• Upvote 5

Don't you just love listening to intelligent people who enjoy communicating their knowledge?!!!!

Thank you very much Scooter, Sam and Hamels!

Refreshing.

• Upvote 2

Best chat I've read in a long time. Just got back into Kansas from a drive down the west coast on PCH1, and I'm pretty sure that ride is even wilder than the IQD! By the way, I do not recommend a 43 ft motor coach on Hwy 1!

• Upvote 2

That ROCKED! Thanks so much Hamels.....and tell Scooter and Sam I Am thanks for their time! The Best, most positive thing with Real Credibility I have seen in a long while.

• Upvote 2

Best chat I've read in a long time. Just got back into Kansas from a drive down the west coast on PCH1, and I'm pretty sure that ride is even wilder than the IQD! By the way, I do not recommend a 43 ft motor coach on Hwy 1!

I Recommend An RV To Everyone ! :rolleyes:

Thx for the Scooter Chat Hamels ! ;)

B) B) B)

• Upvote 2

That chat went really well with my Cabernet Sauvignon..... :P

laugh.gif Mine too...and even better with a soak in the hot tub. Very nice way to end the evening. ohmy.gif

Thanks, Scooter!!!

thanks Scooter , as always , good solid research is the best encouragement and the best way to shut the bashers down

• Upvote 2

thx for the post Hamels...I like what seems to be happening but danged it all this reading ain't making me crosseyed! Everything seems to be in place but those 4-5 people Scooter talked about seem to hold a death grip on the lever...

• Upvote 1

Thanks Hamels for the post, Scotter got his act togather. Thanks scotter. alls we can do is wait some more, LOL :blink:

:blink:

I'm so suprised someone hasn't " Bashed this " yet!!!!!

Great post Hamels , Thanks Scooter always enjoy reading your post

GO RV ........... :D

• Upvote 1