Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

delta22

Prayer Request

We are asking everyone to say a prayer for "Darkhorse" 3rd

Battalion 5th Marines and their families They are fighting it out

in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 marines in 4 days. IT WOULD

BE NICE TO SEE the message spread if more could pass it on.

Nothing in the media about these guys because no one seems to care:

Justin Allen, 23, Brett Linley, 29, Matthew Weikert, 29,

Justus Bartett, 27, Dave Santos, 21, Chase Stanley, 21

Jesse Reed, 26, Matthew Johnson, 21, Zachary Fisher, 24,

Brandon King, 23, Christopher Goeke, 23, Sheldon Tate, 27.

All are Marines that gave their lives for YOU this week.

Please Honor THEM by forwarding this.

I just did.

• Upvote 11

Prayer Request

I just did.

Delta 22 this is Red 4 - Wilco -

• Upvote 1

Prayer Request

I just did.

My friend. My prayers and supplications are as per your request both now and tonight before I lay these bones down.

Im sorry about the low response and views to this post. I think you may get a bigger audience if you re-do your post delta22. Instead of "prayer request", how about "Prayer Requested For Fallen U.S Marines and their Families"? : ) It seems some here are much more interested in "Come in and see the wild side of DV members!". Sadly, that is a big demographic reflecton of our perverted and lost society.

• Upvote 1

Heavenly Father, I just pray for each one of these families that have lost these precious loved ones, that you may comfort them and give them the hope that you have promised all of us. I pray that each and everyone of them knew you O'Lord and they are in your loving Hands tonight..I thank and praise Your Holy Name, our Saviour Jesus Christ.. amen and amen....I love you Jesus..and I thankYou for hearing me tonight

Delta,

My heart aches regarding the news you posted, but I am thankful that your post allows me to keep my heart in the right place.

I am very humbled for all those that serve our great country, and very saddened by this great loss.

I look forward to the day when I am able to bless our heros in a big way, but for today, I will definately pray for all of their families.

I do believe that when all is said and done, in eternity all our fallen will be greatly awarded for their service, and this does comfort me today...

I still get tears in my eyes and cannot talk when I hear taps and see our flag go up. I still look at soldiers with love and respect and awe of any of our branches. They are my heros and always have been. I would get in a trench, charge a machine gun nest, if my disabled body would let me. I get mad and deeply angry when someone defiles my flag. I can pray and do for these great and mostly unrecognized men and women who fight for my freedom. I was so angry at the many folk who held animus toward our vietnam vets and so proud of them when they came home. God bless America, Land that I love. Walk beside her and guide her through the night with your light from above. From the mountains to the prairies, and to the Oceans white with foam; God bless America my home sweet home.

America we are going into a dark night where freedom is on the line. Men who have never fought for freedom are signing it away as though it means nothing. I pray for God to give us wisdom and to guide us in this trying time. Help us to be wise and to be strong. Let us fight in the trenches, on the beaches, in the hedge rows, in the cities and towns all throughout America to uphold your name and to preserve for others the right to pursue life, religion, freedom and happiness as an American citizen. Help us oh Lord in Afghanistan and all the other places in the world we may be called to defend freedom and life for all of humanity. Let us not then fail to fight for that same right at home where there are those who stand at the door to freedom and seek to bar it and close it from the American citizen. In Jesus name I ask for your guidance and wisdom and protection on all true Americans and death and destruction and hellfire on any and all of our enemies. To the only one true God I pray even to you Lord Jesus. In Jesus name.

• Upvote 2

I still get tears in my eyes and cannot talk when I hear taps and see our flag go up. I still look at soldiers with love and respect and awe of any of our branches. They are my heros and always have been. I would get in a trench, charge a machine gun nest, if my disabled body would let me. I get mad and deeply angry when someone defiles my flag. I can pray and do for these great and mostly unrecognized men and women who fight for my freedom. I was so angry at the many folk who held animus toward our vietnam vets and so proud of them when they came home. God bless America, Land that I love. Walk beside her and guide her through the night with your light from above. From the mountains to the prairies, and to the Oceans white with foam; God bless America my home sweet home.

America we are going into a dark night where freedom is on the line. Men who have never fought for freedom are signing it away as though it means nothing. I pray for God to give us wisdom and to guide us in this trying time. Help us to be wise and to be strong. Let us fight in the trenches, on the beaches, in the hedge rows, in the cities and towns all throughout America to uphold your name and to preserve for others the right to pursue life, religion, freedom and happiness as an American citizen. Help us oh Lord in Afghanistan and all the other places in the world we may be called to defend freedom and life for all of humanity. Let us not then fail to fight for that same right at home where there are those who stand at the door to freedom and seek to bar it and close it from the American citizen. In Jesus name I ask for your guidance and wisdom and protection on all true Americans and death and destruction and hellfire on any and all of our enemies. To the only one true God I pray even to you Lord Jesus. In Jesus name.

What saddens me is the apathy and lack of respect displayed when our colors precede a parade. Few show due respect by standing while the color guard passes by. I am ashamed to call these people my friends and neighbors.

God's power and strength to help us, comfort us, guide us, and love us is without limits. I pray that He will give that comfort and strength to the families of these fallen Marines, but I also pray fervently that He will protect the lives of the Marines in Afghanistan fighting for our freedoms at this very moment. We are decorating our homes with tinsel and lights, going to the malls, eating with our neighbors, friends, and families. They decorate their surroundings with blood and sweat, all for us. God Bless Them.

We are a family that lost one of our own--one tour in Afghanistan, two in Iraq--now buried in Arlington. He died for me and for you and for you. God holds him now.

I was given a gift last summer of a large number of dinar. I had no idea what they were. After making my way through all the gurus that promised great riches any moment such that day after day I was disappointed, I found this site and began to read and research the truth of the matter. I think I must read every post. The RV is like the rapture--we know it's coming; we just don't know when. And the timing is completely outside of our control. So I watch for both. If the rapture comes first, then I'm a winner. If the RV comes first, then I'm also a winner.

Blessings and Merry Christmas and Happy Hannukah to each of you.