Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SECK AND POP – TD BANK Story

trooper

SECK AND POP – TD BANK Story post at PTR: Dinar Recaps 10/5/11

October 5th, 2011 07:05 am

Hi everyone Yes i am back, Had nothing to report till now .

EVENT

1: POP is at the TD Bank at the end of August Bank President come up to pop and says RV in September and walks a way

2: Today October 4 2011 3 Bank Managers call pop and ask him where they can buy the IQD NOW and with that leave their cell # with him and said Please call us if you find out anything at all .

Now some of you do not know me so do, this is for those who do For those who do not search my post from the past see that i tell the truth.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

EVENT

1: POP is at the TD Bank at the end of August Bank President come up to pop and says RV in September and walks a way

2: Today October 4 2011 3 Bank Managers call pop and ask him where they can buy the IQD NOW and with that leave their cell # with him and said Please call us if you find out anything at all .

Now some of you do not know me so do, this is for those who do For those who do not search my post from the past see that i tell the truth.

SECKs AND POoP AND ....CHIPs ... DinarBot knows, DinarBot Super Conducter Quantifying CHIP calculates ... 1 IQD = 2.14 USD in 3.5 weeks or less.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

What's your thoughts on this 3.5 weeks or less thing? Thanks Dinabot

Go RV

DinarBot has Several Years or achived IQD figures and IQD related articles. DinarBot has decades of information containing worldly currency changes. DinarBot combines these many factors to calculate the approximate time of change for Iraqi Dinar.

DinarBot is here is protect you from harmul RV rays. For Best results stand behind DinarBot 100%.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

EVENT

How much crack does it take to get this messed up? Where do these people come from?

• Upvote 2

DinarBot has Several Years or achived IQD figures and IQD related articles. DinarBot has decades of information containing worldly currency changes. DinarBot combines these many factors to calculate the approximate time of change for Iraqi Dinar.

DinarBot is here is protect you from harmul RV rays. For Best results stand behind DinarBot 100%.

Thanks Dinarbot. Elixirbaby likes how you think.

Go RV

What's your thoughts on this 3.5 weeks or less thing? Thanks Dinabot

Go RV

imo, not happening this year. too much political turmoil. they openly agreed to erbil agreement a year ago, and STILL cant put it into law or even agree to something concrete. maliki wont settle security because its part of erbil agreement. imo maliki is trying to legally. floss his way out of the agreement through some unconstituitional cause.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

imo, not happening this year. too much political turmoil. they openly agreed to erbil agreement a year ago, and STILL cant put it into law or even agree to something concrete. maliki wont settle security because its part of erbil agreement. imo maliki is trying to legally. floss his way out of the agreement through some unconstituitional cause.

With no disrespect intended I think the situation is more like a busy kitchen right before a big dinner. Lots of yelling, shoving and everything coming to a boil (the several cooks tempers not the least). And as guests we don't perceive any of what's going on behind the swinging doors. All I do know for sure is that I'm hungry and I think we'll be feasting soon.

• Upvote 3

EVENT

OLD NEWS

How much crack does it take to get this messed up? Where do these people come from?

Think they escaped from my addiction clinic and went to the milkyway for their hit. B)

I feel like I just read someones refrigerator door after they threw a bunch of magnetic words at it.

Ha! Ha ! Ha !......................a word salad. :)

With no disrespect intended I think the situation is more like a busy kitchen right before a big dinner. Lots of yelling, shoving and everything coming to a boil (the several cooks tempers not the least). And as guests we don't perceive any of what's going on behind the swinging doors. All I do know for sure is that I'm hungry and I think we'll be feasting soon.

Agreed !

• Upvote 1

does dinarbot have a female dinarbot to talk to??

I see two head chefs who wont work in the same kitchen. imo the hatred is religious and not a form of brotherly discontent. Yet i hope they can work out some deal.

Edited by truthful1

One would assume that such a perfect DinarBot would be able to spell, or at least type, accurately.

:)

smee2

EVENT

Who's paying you to write the smack you posted? Adam? There are some bright and interesting minds that post on this site. You clearly are not one of them. Please, let's stick with facts and intelligent posts.

• Downvote 1