Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

I have only one simple request, which I sincerely doubt will ever come to be - a Wednesday reply from Bballs via this respected PD member with explanation of what went wrong--I will NOT hold my breath for this reply which will never come--that you can bank on.

There is only 1 person that I know 99% of ppl here respect and I sure hope thats the one he is talking about!!

I read through this thread and I just can't believe how DV has neglected the "one" huh.gif

It's Possum

Ya'll better beg to get your guru speculations deleted before he finds out.

Wishwell11

Edited by wishwell11
  • Upvote 2

I'm still hoping its the only one that is 99% respected, there is no other around here besides Adam, and if it was Adam we all would have got the e-mail.

Sonny1?

It's around the same time frame.

I know he told us it was going to RV before openly.But maybe since he has obtained the rate it's a more serious matter.

• Upvote 1

I don't think he's talking about SteveL

SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Wow I get negatives for anything I type. I said darn it because I don't recall how much steve said it would be and the comment was pennies from what steve said.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

You kinda have to respect the vagueness of this rumor. If it was too detailed, we would be more inclined to bash it. Lets just let it "marinade" for a little bit and see what happens.

Translation... Create even more expectation and then as usual take the carpet off everybody's feet and watch them fall down.....Hmmmm.... Cruel in the least........But as the Cohen Bros said.... Not a Country for the Old

• Upvote 1

Was it God!

Must people here seem to want to give him credit.

If so can you tell me which one.

Neptune, Hadies, Budda, Or the half cat half man Egyptian one.

I just need to know which band wagon to jump on.

OH it was Okie Right

Dude there are not many real authentic "Rangers" that have ever made fun of any mans' choice of worship! Nor my Lord & Savior as I know mine.

Most Rangers came from a cut of class. Believor or not their's always mutual respect. To make it to Ranger school ie Ft Bragg in my day you had to make it past basic training. Over 25% in boot camp got discharge for bed wetting or sleep walking. Which were you?

• Upvote 11

I read through this thread and I just can't believe how DV has neglected the "one" huh.gif

It's Possum

Ya'll better beg to get your guru speculations deleted before he finds out.

Wishwell11

Yessssssssss. I knew it ......we are rounding home plate and about to pass goal and possum will be there to hand us our 200 dinar..... :P

Your brilliant........ :D

• Upvote 1

Well, since we can't consider the source, then I guess we treat this information like most posts around here; but to all the "God Bashers", know this. Even though you don't believe, doesn't mean he doesn't exist. You all seem to lack faith that anything positive ever occurs and it would suck to be you.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

I have plenty of people I can't wait to tell to get bent! In all kinds of colorful ways... Then again... A smile and a brush off cuts deeper anyway... :lol:

Heres to hoping... :)

I figure when I pull up to my family reunion in a Dodge Viper, I won't have to say a word. :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

End Quote

Steve could write a post about raping a nun, kicking a puppy and slapping around his wife in a drunken mid day stupor and that place would still give him a ton of accolades. if he puts up a post saying he's going to post something later on, he gets 32 pages of ass kissing, brown nosing gratitude

It won't matter who comes out with the intel. Some joe blow from nowhere could name the time and rate and steve's still going to get credit for it. I wish I could hack his username, I'd be rich before the week was out. "buy this widget only 1.00 or your off the site!" and everyone would order 2 of them...

The reason Rich in Texas is going to need to eat crow is because his post has the line in it.

"You may not be able to see it for a few days" that equals crap essentially you can wait a few days or a few months, it is either done or it's not, telling folks they'll see it sometime in the next week isn't much of a risk now is it

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

♫Some balls are held for charity

And some for fancy dress

But when their held for pleasure

Their the balls that bballs likes best♫

DVets got big balls

Dinar vets has got big balls♫

Hang in there big balls ........... RV time?biggrin.gif

We can thank the pumpers for pumping up our Beach Balls for lounging on the beach after the RV!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Wow they do not give it a rest!!! They were all about the 30th and they act like nobody remembers ALL the lies for months they have been feeding people.

It amazes me how people that follow Okie, Tony, Dan, and Steve just follow blindly without any thought to who they are following.

Do they REALLY think that anyone with half a brain believes that they actually have contacts that know what is going on?

Specifically Tony and Dan. They are both bogus scam artists who have been praying on innocent people for YEARS!!! And I am not just talking about the Dinar. They have horrible reputations from past business ventures where they screw people out of their money.

The people that follow these clowns are of the same mentality of those that join cults.

• Upvote 5

Well as always we will relax enjoy the weekend, cook out with friends and family, pop some fireworks, reflect on our independence and the hard work and sacrifice that it took to obtain it. :)

And then check back in Tuesday to see what's up! :P:lol:

Happy 4th y'all!! :D

• Upvote 5

I have plenty of people I can't wait to tell to get bent! In all kinds of colorful ways... Then again... A smile and a brush off cuts deeper anyway... laugh.gif

Heres to hoping... smile.gif

When put in a situation such as you described I found the best solution is to deliver a practiced speech, lasting no more than a minute, involving no curse words, then turning and walking away. I have heard from people years later and found that it has helped some of those change their ways and deeds, becoming less of a jerk.

Edited by tommyboy

So, the 1st disclaimer is THIS IS FROM A RESPECTED PD MEMBER.....luckily I read it anyways!!!! Now I KNOW that I've got 3 MORE DAYS to go out and BUY LOTS MORE DINAR before the Tuesday cash-in....or maybe Wednesday.....possibly Thursday, but I am sooooo glad I didn't miss out on this opportunity to buy more dinar because of an anonymous PD gurus "Intel".......I was all set to order more reserves when it hit me.......Just like Santa Clause and Liberace's girlfriend, a RESPECTED PD MEMBER with legitimate intel DOESN'T EXIST !!!!

• Upvote 1