Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

There are always 3 possibilities to a person's claim to have hot-real intel about a date/rate...

1) They are BSing

2) It is True and Valid and really happens

3) It is True and Valid and then sume politico or bankster poops in the punchbowl only to delay it yet again.

Not mine...This if from a respected PD member

just want you to know that I received a text with the header "I know the rate" from somebody who 99% of people on this thread respect completely. He asked me not to share his name or details as the source would be easily identified and would be vulnerable.

if it is correct then I will reveal the name so they get credit.

however the intel is that the rate was in the mid $3 range. SteveI will get TONS of accolades if this is true. It's pennies from what he said. That is over $2 what I would have believed!

Also, he listed some very important people who are there and on the way there who will participate in the revealing of the rate. That it may be a couple of days but we should see it Tue. at latest.

Also that he has never been this sure of it before.

I have to admit this has me very excited. I will give complete credit to this person when given permission.

Until please take as rumor but this is intended to cheer ya'll up and give hope. Enjoy the weekend. Get ready to quit your jobs. you have worked your last full week of work. Unless of course you plan to give 2 weeks notice... I may do that.

praying it's true,

Rich in TX

I'm doing exactly as you, Rich, "...praying it's true."

I respect your decision to post this rumor as it does have the potential IMO to turn out to be the one that may become reality. I also respect your decision to not reveal who passed it on to you. Why some of the DV posters has to see the negative in something every time, every thread, is a shame, but it is a free speech forum (with reasonable limits). (+1 from me for picking our spirits up with your post)

Cosmo B)

• Upvote 3

Oh my Goodness, I hope the mystery text message didn't come from a Looter ( nudge nudge, wink wink).

When it's done I'll be going for a shooter ( say no more say no more) at a Hooters ( nudge nudge).

I won't be driving, but I'll take my scooter ( hint hint).

And if my wife comes along to at the end of the night I might root 'r... ( is she a go-er??)

And after that I'll buy a yacht, a 21 footer ( guess guess).

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

From another site........................

Ok, take this for what it is worth but I heard the exact same thing yesterday before it was even posted. IT did not come from any of the Dinar sites. All I can say is his source is one of the original people responsible for what we are at with our investment. I am not new at this. I rarely post and I will not post this on any other site. Sorry there is no links or names. Just what was told to me.

Could this be true , lets hope so :rolleyes:

Edited by blonde_minx
  • Upvote 1

Ok, take this for what it is worth but I heard the exact same thing yesterday before it was even posted. IT did not come from any of the Dinar sites. All I can say is his source is one of the original people responsible for what we are at with our investment. I am not new at this. I rarely post and I will not post this on any other site. Sorry there is no links or names. Just what was told to me.

Could this be true , lets hope so rolleyes.gif

Hello.

May you at least tell us what part of the world did this info come from? TIA. Go RV!

Could this be true , lets hope so :rolleyes:

Another confirmation is always good to hear. Thanks for posting.

from another site

I asked.................let me ask you, how confident are you with the info from the source, is he or she credible

Response was

Truthfully I am very confident in the source. I was told very simply to relax, all is done. I will not say a rate and as for a date it is very soon. One thing he did say is that the American investors are going to be very happy. That is all I can share at this time.

• Upvote 1

Get ready to quit your job???? Wow! No name, no source, not even funny but then again you did post in the rumors didn't you! Oh BBAll does this mean you will reveal your "trustworthy" dependable source to all the newer members when it does not revalue?

Seriously.. not being rude or disrespectful but wouldn't you? Since you are a straight shooter and honest man; would you not want to warn us of another "source" that has .....mmmm.. been misled by "his" inside, "secret", "trusted" sources in the GOI or IMF or CBI?

How about it...

Blonde Minx.. you are so right!!!! Love it... I just want the newer members not to get hurt or pumped to go out and buy more with money they cannot afford to "sit-on".

Good one!

• Upvote 1

There is One God and only One. I believe that he has given all people the will to make their own decisions. I made the decision to invest because I believe God so loved the world and the Iraqi people deserve this..and I investigated well before I invested.. It has to happen soon..and yes I believe the people searching for intel and giving it to us. However, they can not make it happen, they just Know it should..They KNOW a LOT!..So that being said...read, listen and believe and stop the negativity..Please? And for Gosh Sakes, don't Bash.:D

• Upvote 12
  • Downvote 1