Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

It's DONE...Rate is known!

BBalls

Can a mod please change this thread title to 'Its not done ,rate unknown'.

Thanks

Nah any religion that sounds very close to morons aka mormons wont be right.

Love and light we can only pray for them ;)

Actually he knew the rate but just didn't want to post it so he gave a range instead. He then later came back with permission from his source and gave the exact rate of $3.41

Additionally, he later posted the following yesterday at 2:38PM

"I owe you all an apology. I did say TUE at the latest. I mean TUE in the USA. But I was confusing my post with my call that I received. In the call I was told it could extend until wed or thurs., but he doesn't believe so. Therefore, I did not mention it in my post.

I am not backtracking or retracting anything; but the call I received DOES say thur. at latest. It has to make its way through the system. "

Edited by jackback
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

No one is going to know the rate or date except for a handful of people and I can guarantee that your source isent one of them sorry.....dont be offended but its just the reality.....not to mention the rate your giving is bogus......ruins any credibility of this being true in the slightest bit......

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

G'day Guys & Gals

Well we all hope its true but the big question is does it come with a LOP condition

No one seems ot be able to answer that with any sort of factual authority, if I am wrong please explain it to me like I am a four year old :) :)

Cheers Chilli

• Upvote 1

No one is going to know the rate or date except for a handful of people and I can guarantee that your source isent one of them sorry.....dont be offended but its just the reality.....not to mention the rate your giving is bogus......ruins any credibility of this being true in the slightest bit......

Why do you think it is bogus?

Why do you think it is bogus?

There is no way the dinar will jump from 1170 to 3.41 overnight.....they have nothing to back the money supply of that much value unless they maybe redenominated first......

And contrary to what alot of people were told, the currency did not devalue overnight because of sanctions or whatever other reason people throw in there, the dinar had been on a decline for almost a decade because of saddam.....before we invaded the dinar was already somewhere in the ball park of 3000 to 1 i believe....

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well I appreciate your ability to respond negatively without being rude. I'm not offended. We'll all know before long if it's true or not, however I'd love to know how you can guarantee who my brother knows? It sounds to me like you know who my brother's source is and who they know?

Let me add that I think the same way - I think it's unlikely that many people will actually know anything. I just don't think you are in a position to guarantee anything, either.

Edited by jackback
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Well I appreciate your ability to respond negatively without being rude. I'm not offended. We'll all know before long if it's true or not, however I'd love to know how you can guarantee who my brother knows? It sounds to me like you know who my brother's source is and who they know?

Let me add that I think the same way - I think it's unlikely that many people will actually know anything. I just don't think you are in a position to guarantee anything, either.

Unless your brother is Shabibis right hand man then your brother wont know.....hell I doubt if even Shabs knows an exact date or rate at this time laugh.gif

Ive heard from all kinds of people in places that you would think definately would know when and where something is happening and guess what?? Everyone of them is clueless and is guessing just as much as we are....

So unless your brother is tied in with Shabs in someway or another, its pretty clear he wont know....not to mention anyone that does know anything, will not be gossiping this to just anyone, or hanging around a dinar forum to spill the beans to everyone laugh.gif

But to be honest, the bogus rate gives it away.....cause that will NEVER happen overnight......will take years before they get close to those levels again....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 3

Unless your brother is Shabibis right hand man then your brother wont know.....hell I doubt if even Shabs knows an exact date or rate at this time laugh.gif

Ive heard from all kinds of people in places that you would think definately would know when and where something is happening and guess what?? Everyone of them is clueless and is guessing just as much as we are....

So unless your brother is tied in with Shabs in someway or another, its pretty clear he wont know....not to mention anyone that does know anything, will not be gossiping this to just anyone, or hanging around a dinar forum to spill the beans to everyone laugh.gif

But to be honest, the bogus rate gives it away.....cause that will NEVER happen overnight......will take years before they get close to those levels again....

Good enough. Where do you think a rate will come in, when something does come in?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Good enough. Where do you think a rate will come in, when something does come in?

Depends on if they RD first or if they straight up RV.......

If its true about the 250 billion in the international reserves of the CBI (which I do question) and they RD first, then I could see them supporting a rate of close to 3 bucks.....

If they straight up RV, I see a slow and gradual rise.....right now (again IF the 250 billion is true) and they continue backing their money supply 100% then they could only really support a jump to around maybe 200 to 1 instead of 1170......until the reserves get larger, or they retrieve a HUGE amount of the larger bills to cut down the money supply.....

Now if you want to take the route of fractional banking (even though there is no signs of the CBI doing this at all, and doesnt seem feasible in their situation) and again taking the 250 billion in supposed reserves, they could support a rate of about 4 cents right now.....

Bottom line, if they choose to straight up RV, it will be low and gradual......

If they RD, then I could see a more drastic jump in value (but then of course our return wont be as much)

• Upvote 1

Depends on if they RD first or if they straight up RV.......

If its true about the 250 billion in the international reserves of the CBI (which I do question) and they RD first, then I could see them supporting a rate of close to 3 bucks.....

If they straight up RV, I see a slow and gradual rise.....right now (again IF the 250 billion is true) and they continue backing their money supply 100% then they could only really support a jump to around maybe 200 to 1 instead of 1170......until the reserves get larger, or they retrieve a HUGE amount of the larger bills to cut down the money supply.....

Now if you want to take the route of fractional banking (even though there is no signs of the CBI doing this at all, and doesnt seem feasible in their situation) and again taking the 250 billion in supposed reserves, they could support a rate of about 4 cents right now.....

Bottom line, if they choose to straight up RV, it will be low and gradual......

If they RD, then I could see a more drastic jump in value (but then of course our return wont be as much)

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this, and good luck to you all!

There is no way the dinar will jump from 1170 to 3.41 overnight.....they have nothing to back the money supply of that much value unless they maybe redenominated first......

And contrary to what alot of people were told, the currency did not devalue overnight because of sanctions or whatever other reason people throw in there, the dinar had been on a decline for almost a decade because of saddam.....before we invaded the dinar was already somewhere in the ball park of 3000 to 1 i believe....

Getting confused or have you forgotten about going in 1991. Devaluation came about because of the sanctions following the first gulf war. You probably can't remember that one.

Edited by sandyf
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

[/color]

Getting confused or have you forgotten about going in 1991. Devaluation came about because of the sanctions following the first gulf war. You probably can't remember that one.

It wasent just because of the sanctions that devalued their money.....inflation was already getting high and instead of fixing the problem saddam just started printing more money....excessively.....the rate he had wasent even being recognized at full value because of this and it wasent soley because of the UN sanctions....it was already losing its value....

11B

Posting the short tab does not make a Ranger be...It would be like my posting my long tab... Tip of the Spear behavior from the best trained operators this country has to offer creats quiet professionals. You don't win hearts and minds when you bring negative comments to the table. Cooperation from the locals effects the outcome of the mission, that goal being a win win for all. Be a team player, especially for the civilians in the section. Understand?

You're either a poser or burnt. Both require help my friend. This investment could help you heal what demons you posess.

• Upvote 3

11B

Posting the short tab does not make a Ranger be...It would be like my posting my long tab... Tip of the Spear behavior from the best trained operators this country has to offer creats quiet professionals. You don't win hearts and minds when you bring negative comments to the table. Cooperation from the locals effects the outcome of the mission, that goal being a win win for all. Be a team player, especially for the civilians in the section. Understand?

You're either a poser or burnt. Both require help my friend. This investment could help you heal what demons you posess.

I think burnt. If hes a poser though, blah.

And here I thought Jehovas Witness was the true religion :unsure:

Every time I see your ID I can't help recalling that "Boogie Nights" movie ( Wahlberg, Reynolds, Moore etc.)... Absolutely awesome.....

Former Mormon here, and I can say they do not believe that. "Outer Darkness" is reserved for the really bad :)

If you're a male, did you have more than just one wife? And if so, did that cause huge inner conflicts inside you or simply not? Thanks.

Amazing how gullible this board is for the most part....

Maybe so but please try and be objective if you can.....Go check other sites and then compare...This is by far the least gullible and most realistic among all the Forums around.

Can a mod please change this thread title to 'Its not done ,rate unknown'.

Thanks

Nah any religion that sounds very close to morons aka mormons wont be right.

Love and light we can only pray for them ;)

Moron (psychology), disused term for a person with a mental age between 8 and 12, Did Christ say that the only way to enter the Kingdom of God was to be as a little child?