Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CBI Currency Auction 4/26/2011

Did anyone really think it would come out high today? Considering the news articles that have been coming out of Iraq that discuss the possibility of a lop action, why would banks want to purchase more IQD? Tomorrow will be low as well and the next day and the next until they RV. The plan is coming together and will come to fruition very soon. Remember that everything we see now is a smoke screen. The articles that come out are designed to create doubt and confusion about the IQD. Stay grounded and don't over analyze the information. We are coming to the end of our ride. Please remain seated with your hands and arms inside until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.

• Upvote 4

Did anyone really think it would come out high today? Considering the news articles that have been coming out of Iraq that discuss the possibility of a lop action, why would banks want to purchase more IQD? Tomorrow will be low as well and the next day and the next until they RV. The plan is coming together and will come to fruition very soon. Remember that everything we see now is a smoke screen. The articles that come out are designed to create doubt and confusion about the IQD. Stay grounded and don't over analyze the information. We are coming to the end of our ride. Please remain seated with your hands and arms inside until the vehicle comes to a complete stop.

I love the way(level headed) Speculators Ride and Doc think. Thanks to all for the jump start I needed this morning. Come on RV!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks DOC!

As with any other good news, I am going to TRY and keep a poker face and my emotions grounded.....

Until the money hits the bank I will sit in patience and if the Lord says the same, soon I will be able to take care of the many important things I have dreamed of.

GO RV !!!!

Remain seated because you are on an "E Ticket" ride!

• Upvote 1

Less banks participated

Less in value for auction results

Only miniscule however, but now the CAD is back on the predictive rates.

Lets try & look at the bigger picture of thing(s) that one can wonder about...

Last Friday, BofA went national on no longer offering IQD sales, whether it was to speculative investors or those traveling to the M.E.

About a month ago, DT removed the buy-on-reserve program

Last week, Shabbs made the comment "soon." - However, we can no determine his definition of "soon"

Adam had a contact that stated within a 7-day time-span or some, a deadline was to be met to some degree.

We were looking over this past weekend to hopefully hear an update in that regard.

All other guru's spew their intel/gossip/rumors as normal (Not much change there! LOL)

But, stepping back and plugging information that points to this time-frame.... One may become more optimistic.

Now, with the removal of 3 zeros articles all over -- We can only really look at this and think, I think the ride is coming to an end. (Lets just hope it is what we wish it to be at the end)

• Upvote 6

Well, it is nice to see that yesterday was no fluke and not related to the recent holiday. I recall some yesterday quickly jumping to that conclusion w/o speculating that why were the auctions so high the day prior with that being the case? -- We have seen a sudden drop and it has held a 2-day straight low-value. 2 days in a row without showing the speculative rates, would make one wonder...

Think we can hold it to 3 days in a row?

All them folks yesterday on the first auction that showed a low rate who called us Pumpers and said "Its because of the holidays you PUMPERS!" were you at? :P

Something is going on, No one can really tell. I wish I could see into the future or I personally new Shabibi. all we can do is wait it out, maybe not that much longer. All you long term investors (the ones who are in it for more then 4 plus years) I have total respect for you, how y ou all managed to stay sane after all these years of loaded rumors, pumpers, naysayers, false news, man what a ride, I could only imagine how that would tear a family apart, friends and your personal life. and for all them folks who just got into this, this year like I did. count your self the lucky ones. its about to end, you paid for your lotto ticket and you are holding the winning numbers, the jackpot (TO BE ANNOUNCED)!!!!!!!

• Upvote 4