Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where are we now? Remember this is a Global Event ...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Where are we now? Remember this is a Global Event ...

We still need to see following:

1. The government of Iraq formed

Link ~*Maliki to name security positions in Thursday's session ...

Link ~ Tuesday, March 8th ~ Maliki will attend Parliament on Tuesday to put the names of security minister ...

Link ~ Allawi calls on Maliki to the new round of negotiations

Also, two more very positive articles, imo ~

Link ~ PM Maliki ~ The Cabinet decided to carry out Economic and Administrative Reforms ~ Announce resolutions of Cabinet extraordinary ... and ...

Link ~ MARCH 6TH SECURITY MINISTERS ~ PRIME MINISTER MALIKI LAUNCHES NEW REFORMS IN IRAQ ...

2. The Budget Passed _ Finally _ Passed ... but still waiting for presidential signature

Link ~ Iraqi parliament hosts al-Maliki on Thursday ~ "al-Maliki will shed light on the general federal budget for 2011" ... also ...

Link ~ Federal Court reverse its decision to link independent bodies under the chairmanship of Minister ~

This is interesting timing. In order to protect highly classified information concerning the budget and the rate of the new iraqi dinar from members of the parliament (only a handful of people actually know the date and rate for a reason) the law was passed and now that the cat's almost out of the bag, they reversed their decision and it's again the original law. (phoenix will elaborate on this topic) .

Older article ~ Link ~ Iraq 2011 Budget Passed and Recognized at 82.6 Bil...

3. Iraq must settle differences with Kuwait

March 13th ~ Kuwaiti delegation is due in Baghdad ...

Link ~ March 13-14 *Kuwaiti-Iraqi joint meeting would be held in Iraq ~ Kuwait, Iraq willing to usher in fresh stage ...

Link ~ March 13th ~ Kuwaiti delegation is due in Baghdad on March 13 to assess joint committees work on the borders issue ...

4. Iraq needs to pass the HCL _ Oil and Gas Law

"The oil and gas law will be approved in the Iraqi Council of Representatives after the adoption of the Law Council of strategic policies" which is still up in the air ~

Link ~ Allawi calls on Maliki to the new round of negotiations .. and

Link ~*Maliki to name security positions in Thursday's session ...

Iraq's Oil Law ~ "the Iraqi List has no objections to the wide current version of the oil and gas law and will work to pass it as soon as possible ...

_ Global events happening this week that may be of significance_

*United Nations, WTO, UNCTAD, Bretton Woods Institute ~ High Level Meeting This week Thursday and Friday

Link ~ *March 10th -11th - 2011 - UN Special High Level Meeting, ECOSOC, BRETTON WOODS INSTITUTIONS, WTO and UNCTAD ...

Eurozone Summit ~

Link ~ March 11th ~ Extraordinary Eurozone Summit for Mid-March (11th?)...

GCC ~ Meetings continue ~

Link ~ GCC Foreign Ministers Conclude Meeting ~ mentioned in this article ~ "The GCC Foreign Ministers will discuss the remaining decisions and areas of joint cooperation during their meeting in Riyadh next Thursday" Next Thursday usually means this Thursday. Will update when the article is formally released

United States ~ (I do believe that the the RV has something to do with the U.S. Budget)

Link ~ Updates U.S. and Iraq's 2011 Budgets Coincidence? Maybe .. Maybe Not ...Thursday?

__more articles _

Upcoming Conferences, Events, and Financial Meetings for March and April, 2011 with links ... Will Update ...

http://articlesofint...er-this-is.html

• Upvote 17

Not to be a basher or anything, but lets remember that some things may have already happened that we don't know about. And they can rv anytime they want. The ball is always in their court. We do not know what kind of smoke they might have blown before that could have changed now. Just throwing some more thoughts out there. Thanks for the post and for the work you put into it.

• Upvote 2

Thats good stuff woody!!

Thank you very much.

The only thing I can think of adding is...I think there was an article about foreign investment laws being changed? I believe that was something I was looking for last year.

and...the US Treasury is now in Iraq I believe via the strategic framework agreement...working with the GOI on laying ground work for developing a private sector.

This was all posted recently, I'm not at my normal computer so i don't have links sorry but thanks again woody for a nice collection of info on where we are at.

I appreciate the time you put into this thing :)

Thanks for the post K98nights.

I know that getting all those things done will can only be good and will put this whole RV situation in a better position to happen, but what if all that gets done and they still do not RV? Just curious... What else can they throw in there that supposedly would need to get done before an RV happens?

Kinda unrelated to this thread, but also, the only place that stated that Shabibi would pull the trigger within 48 hours of him having full CBI control or having the full GOI seated, was in some chat. Has that even been confirmed anywhere or published in any article?

I, like anyone else, want the RV to happen ASAP. But "I'm just hoping for the best, while expecting the worst"...

Great Post. I really like the UN, WTO link content that lays out the agenda. Interesting. The Eurozone link content also states similar info. The initial meeting date had to be changed because one member could not attend. They moved it UP to an 11th evening meeting... not back. Maybe nothing... then again.....

As always K98... good find.

Go RV.

Not bashing here... just sayin'... seems as though we are always waiting for something that has not yet happened. For example, before we were waiting for the elections, then new year, then gov't, then budget. Now that these items are basically finalized, some seem to push new items in. Basically stating that HCL and other stuff has to be done, just take note folks of who says what because they change tune often. Think back on how many of you read things like..."as soon as elections are done, or once the goi is seated" just interesting to me I guess.

Not bashing here... just sayin'... seems as though we are always waiting for something that has not yet happened. For example, before we were waiting for the elections, then new year, then gov't, then budget. Now that these items are basically finalized, some seem to push new items in. Basically stating that HCL and other stuff has to be done, just take note folks of who says what because they change tune often. Think back on how many of you read things like..."as soon as elections are done, or once the goi is seated" just interesting to me I guess.

Basically finalized is not Actually Final is it?? Also, youve got to remember, installing a Democracy into a country that has never had one, isnt like installing a car battery.. lol. Im frustrated also with the time its taking, and it is VERY difficult to stay positive and not let this control your life..lol But if u look at all the events that are happening, one would be inclined to say its HAS to be happening... Right??:mellow: