Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CEO Rumor from PD - 2/8/2011

ronscarpa

where is the proof dignitaries were invited except from here say...? where is the proof security is high? There was proof the budget has been done, which its NOT and WASN'T! Joe Biden IS NOT in IRAQ!!! He was in Philly today. It was rumored that the CBI was getting ready to move buildings but was not verified, can we see proof, links??? Why are they meeting again on Sunday to continue discussion on budget?, doesnt that mean its needed before anything can happen?

Not being mean or bashing but i'm sure thousands of other people are asking the same questions...

(NOT YOU) But I believe some folks are just typing stuff up for the thrill of it...

Without links or hard facts, people should just not even believe it or get there hopes up!

IT WILL HAPPEN! BY FAITH WE WILL ALL BE BLESSED WITH THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY...

GOD IS IN CONTROL

• Upvote 10

CEO Rumor from PD - 2/8/2011

Donnie R - Posted Today, 04:20 PM

I sit on a board with 8 retired CEO's and CFO's whom are heavily invested in the IQD. I'm going to share with you a few things that were discussed and passed around for comment. Here is what they know and see first hand as to why they are convinced we are at the point of NO return.

1. High security alert in Iraq - CONFIRMED

2. Dignitaries ( High Ranking Officers) have arrived for a special announcement - CONFIRMED

3. Banks put on notice a week ago ( influx of cash on hand) no other reason for additional cash but - CONFIRMED

4. Staging areas throughout Iraq for the purpose of a historic announcement - CONFIRMED

5. CBI bank has relocated to it's new bank building, new computers, software, latest high-tech security in place - CONFIRMED

6. Vice-President Joe Biden arrival for announcement, they could not confirm

7. Kurds now pumping and drilling oil - CONFIRMED

8. The CEO's truly believe the GOI was and has already been seated

9. The CEO's truly believe the budget has been read twice and doe's not have to be read the 3RD time in order to RV

10.The lower denominations are in the banks and ATM's ready for disbursement - CONFIRMED

Now I will explain what all of this means to the CEO's: Could you possibly imagine the involvment in staging an event of this magnitude not taking into account all the dignitaries who were invited to attend this historic announcement and all issues mentioned above have been put in place and they don't execute the RV? The embarressment to Iraq and it's gov't would be the final blow in front of the entire world. We can't imagine even though this is Iraq, they would substantiate the fact they really are not capable of engaging and demonstrating themselves as being competent to protect and care for the Iraqi people. Here are the CEO'S final thoughts ,this train is coming to a complete STOP, Iraq will RV in the next 24 hrs. Prepare yourselves, I believe this is the end of our rollercoaster ride! My prayers are with the Iraqi people that the CEO's are 100% correct! "GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM"

24 hours?? you got there until i read "24 hours". Your CEO buddies must be connected to the CBI and the federal reserve..

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4. Staging areas throughout Iraq for the purpose of a historic announcement - CONFIRMED

Has it occurred to anybody that these staging areas might have something to do with the upcoming summit in March? When has any country ever made a big production out of an RV?

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Has it occurred to anybody that these staging areas might have something to do with the upcoming summit in March? When has any country ever made a big production out of an RV?

Yeah i'll believe it when i see it...... BUT you ask about the staging for an RV.

No one has ever RV'd like this.......... yes a few cents but if its anything around a buck and up, this will be a first

The RV will not be this big historical event where it's officially announced on the world stage for all to bask in it's glory. We will just wake up one day and the rate will be what it is and trading on the forex, that simple. I love how this post starts off with, "I sit on the board with 8 other CEO's, CFO's...blah, blah" Like that makes them any more qualified regarding the Dinar than my dumb a sitting here watching Glee.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm a CEO and just because I am doesn't mean I know what I'm talking about. In fact, I think there is a good deal of proof that there are many corporate CEO's that don't know anything more than anyone else, and some cases have shown they know less!

Debunked!:lol:

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Biden is in Philly:

Posted on Tue, Feb. 8, 2011

Biden announces $53B high-speed rail plan here

By Vernon Clark

Inquirer Staff Writer

The Obama administration announced plans today to spend $53 billion over six years to develop a national and intercity high-speed passenger rail network, creating jobs in turn.

President Obama will include an initial $8 billion investment in the budget plan he will release next week, Vice President Joe Biden said today at 30th Street Station.

Biden is in Philly:

Posted on Tue, Feb. 8, 2011

Biden announces $53B high-speed rail plan here

By Vernon Clark

Inquirer Staff Writer

The Obama administration announced plans today to spend $53 billion over six years to develop a national and intercity high-speed passenger rail network, creating jobs in turn.

President Obama will include an initial $8 billion investment in the budget plan he will release next week, Vice President Joe Biden said today at 30th Street Station.

no surprise there!! do those clowns do any homework before posting this kind of stuff???

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2