Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Central Bank of Information: US restrictions on Iraqi banks will be lifted soon

The Central Bank of Information: US restrictions on Iraqi banks will be lifted soon

• April 20 11:55
  • 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 

The Central Bank of Iraq announced today, Saturday, the imminent lifting of US restrictions on some Iraqi banks.

Member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank, Ahmed Barihi, told Al-Maalouma, “The discussions held by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani in Washington with the American financial and banking authorities were successful.”

He added, "The American side promised to lift banking restrictions on some Iraqi banks and end work on the platform at the end of this year. This matter will make the central bank return to the currency selling window as it was before."

He added, "The results of the discussions between the Sudanese and the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, with the American side were good, in which it was agreed that the Central Bank would return to the currency selling window as it was before."

He explained, "If we return to buying and selling the dollar, conditions will improve greatly, and currencies will be traded, which will facilitate trade and banking relations and reflect positively on the market directly," stressing, "The American side was understanding of what the Iraqi delegation proposed and promised to lift work on the platform and lift all restrictions on banks at the end." This year.”

Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani is at the head of a high-ranking Iraqi delegation in America, to finalize the security and economic files with the American side, including the currency file. Ended 

https://almaalomah.me/news/62105/economy/البنك-المركزي-لـ-المعلومة:-القيود-الامريكية-على-المصارف-العر

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Pow! 1

41 minutes ago, RJG said:

• April 20 11:55
  • 1 Shares

Information / Baghdad.. 

The Central Bank of Iraq announced today, Saturday, the imminent lifting of US restrictions on some Iraqi banks.

Member of the Board of Directors of the Central Bank, Ahmed Barihi, told Al-Maalouma, “The discussions held by Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani in Washington with the American financial and banking authorities were successful.”

He added, "The American side promised to lift banking restrictions on some Iraqi banks and end work on the platform at the end of this year. This matter will make the central bank return to the currency selling window as it was before."

He added, "The results of the discussions between the Sudanese and the Governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alaq, with the American side were good, in which it was agreed that the Central Bank would return to the currency selling window as it was before."

He explained, "If we return to buying and selling the dollar, conditions will improve greatly, and currencies will be traded, which will facilitate trade and banking relations and reflect positively on the market directly," stressing, "The American side was understanding of what the Iraqi delegation proposed and promised to lift work on the platform and lift all restrictions on banks at the end." This year.”

Prime Minister Muhammad Shiaa Al-Sudani is at the head of a high-ranking Iraqi delegation in America, to finalize the security and economic files with the American side, including the currency file. Ended 

https://almaalomah.me/news/62105/economy/البنك-المركزي-لـ-المعلومة:-القيود-الامريكية-على-المصارف-العر

Hmmm....   "imminent" and "end of the year" (which is 7 months away) contradicts itself. Also "some banks" and "all banks" contradicts itself.

Smoke ? 

• Upvote 3
  • Pow! 1

10 minutes ago, Longtimelurker said:

Hmmm....   "imminent" and "end of the year" (which is 7 months away) contradicts itself. Also "some banks" and "all banks" contradicts itself.

Smoke ? 

They've let the cat outta the bag. Imminent according to Iraqis means 7 months at the very least.

They're shrewd but not enough to fool me and my **** Tracy decoding ring.

• Haha 7
  • Pow! 1

52 minutes ago, RJG said:

The Central Bank of Information: US restrictions on Iraqi banks will be lifted SOON

The American side promised to lift banking restrictions on some Iraqi banks and end work on the platform AT THE END OF THIS YEAR.

:soon:SOON= AT THE END OF THIS YEAR??

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, rvmydinar said:

:soon:SOON= AT THE END OF THIS YEAR??

They had the 1st Quarter of this year to get it done. So unless there's something going on to allow them to launch the IQD at some point in the year: we'll all be here NEXT (2025) YEAR. 

Encouraging isn't it.:facepalm2:

Lame, just lame." Hold onto your dinars..." He just didn't say what year.

• Upvote 4
  • Pow! 2

21 minutes ago, horsesoldier said:

They've let the cat outta the bag. Imminent according to Iraqis means 7 months at the very least.

They're shrewd but not enough to fool me and my **** Tracy decoding ring.

What?! I can't say D+#k Tracy which is  a comic and TV kids cartoon show, I have to say Richard???

IMO that's overboard on the sensitivity issue. Nothing like ripping on the 1St Amendment...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

“The American side promised to lift banking restrictions on some Iraqi banks and end work on the platform at the end of this year.” 

“The Central Bank's management plans to gradually cancel the dollar auction during the year 2024, leading to its complete cancellation by the end of the year”

Lift banking restrictions by the end of the year

Dollar auction cancellation by the end of the year

Looks like they’re getting ready for January 2025

Go end of banking restrictions 

Go end of daily auctions 

Go free market economy 

Go stronger dinar

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6
  • Pow! 3

1 hour ago, Laid Back said:

“The American side promised to lift banking restrictions on some Iraqi banks and end work on the platform at the end of this year.” 

“The Central Bank's management plans to gradually cancel the dollar auction during the year 2024, leading to its complete cancellation by the end of the year”

Lift banking restrictions by the end of the year

Dollar auction cancellation by the end of the year

Looks like they’re getting ready for January 2025

Go end of banking restrictions 

Go end of daily auctions 

Go free market economy 

Go stronger dinar

Passover ends this week. The wealth transfer from evil to good begins this week. There are different items like precious metals, iqd etc that will restore wealth to God's side so we don't know which order it will take place. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Longtimelurker said:

Passover ends this week. The wealth transfer from evil to good begins this week. There are different items like precious metals, iqd etc that will restore wealth to God's side so we don't know which order it will take place. 

I hope we get a beautiful surprise on Sunday April 28

Go stronger dinar

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Pow! 7

3 hours ago, horsesoldier said:

...and that didn't get blocked WTF 🤣

Just lost respect for the moderators. Again start monitoring free speech and this is what you get. And there in lies the problem, regardless of which side politically you happen to be on. And everyone here knows exactly what I am talking about.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Just lost respect for the moderators. Again start monitoring free speech and this is what you get. And there in lies the problem, regardless of which side politically you happen to be on. And everyone here knows exactly what I am talking about.

I'm sure it's done by machine and not human

3 hours ago, md11fr8dawg said:

Pretty sad huh. The entire world is upside down and I really don't the have to point out to anyone here the utter collapse of everything ( oh, I just did).

I leave everyone with these words of encouragement: The World is in a World of Shyte.

• Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2