Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The rate has secretly changed....

BETTYBOOP

Dr Shabibi stated the RV would happen in-country first, then released to the world soon after.

If true, the new RV rate has been released & hidden from the world...how can they hide an event this huge without spreading like wildfire through the world?  Just curious.

• Upvote 7
  • Pow! 2

11 minutes ago, Luigi1 said:

Dr Shabibi stated the RV would happen in-country first, then released to the world soon after.

If true, the new RV rate has been released & hidden from the world...how can they hide an event this huge without spreading like wildfire through the world?  Just curious.

Luigi1-  I don't remember Shabibi saying RV would happen in-country first then release to the  world soon after. I was around when he came to I believe New York and licensed to his talk. Where did you here this from Shabibi do you have an article to this affect of in-country first or are you making up a story or licensed to these so called guru's to this?

• Upvote 3

I have always believed, that if it isn't on Forex, that it is not for real.  Can't imagine an in country revaluation.  It would not make any sense.  While it looks good there, their currency isn't worth anything outside the country, so I gotta call  this one...:bs:     :jester:

• Upvote 6
  • Pow! 2

1 hour ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@nwguy as far as i can recall there has always been talk of this to allow them to monitor inflation for a wee while. I don't for a second think luigi1 made this up

I understand...I don't think he made it up either.  For a lot of reasons I just feel, that when it revalues, it will do it all at once.  They can increase the value in country, but that really doesn't make sense to me, because they can't really use it outside the country for anything.  JMHO  :jester:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Wow why does anyone fall for this total BS!! Just a Patreon pump to increase his money total BS!! If he truly had this info and if it was truly correct he would share it to be the first..lol…He wouldn’t need EO Poe to join his Patreon then because he would be a multimillionaire!! Lots of clueless people will sign on count on it!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Pow! 2

4 hours ago, NWGUY said:

While it looks good there, their currency isn't worth anything outside the country

how do they pay for imports???? in country is useless to them all or nothing...countries will not invest if they cannot repatriate profits

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

@nwguy as far as i can recall there has always been talk of this to allow them to monitor inflation for a wee while. I don't for a second think luigi1 made this up

BettyBoop   

I do not know where Lugini got this info maybe he did not make it up but picked it up from Guru's stretching the BS. But I was around wheb Shabibi was giving the information about the dinar and he did not say would RV in country first & then release to the world. I also can believe that Frank26 or MarkZ would say things like this which would spread out in the dinar communities. JMHO

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 2

5 minutes ago, edbeach said:

BettyBoop   

I do not know where Lugini got this info maybe he did not make it up but picked it up from Guru's stretching the BS. But I was around wheb Shabibi was giving the information about the dinar and he did not say would RV in country first & then release to the world. I also can believe that Frank26 or MarkZ would say things like this which would spread out in the dinar communities. JMHO

yes I dont remember ever reading him say thins or hearing him say this...its BS

• Upvote 2

Apparently Jeff claims in his patron that they rvd on the 17th March and it is to be released this weekend. Somebody who is a member leaked it on another forum. Interesting that the last comment on this video is the 1 and only Melanie Hinds ... so there is where some of her non existent info comes from 🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BETTYBOOP said:

Apparently Jeff claims in his patron that they rvd on the 17th March and it is to be released this weekend. Somebody who is a member leaked it on another forum. Interesting that the last comment on this video is the 1 and only Melanie Hinds ... so there is where some of her non existent info comes from 🤣🤣🤣

Well alrighty then so again no need to join his BS Patreon, the RV will be released this weekend!!

Edited by Dinarrock
  • Haha 6

Ok hear me out on this.... Now we are all well aware that they can't technically  have an incountry rate and an out with country rate,  BUT...is it possible for them to do this, rv at 1.32 dinar to the dollar and keep it in country by NOT listing it on the forex  immediately? Then when they are ready, ie having monitored inflation to then . return it to the forex at whatever rate they decide. I am just thinking out loud here and maybe completely off the mark and more bonkers than I realise.

• Upvote 2
  • Pow! 1