Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary Health: Iraq without ambulances after the suspension of the operational budget of the Ministry of Health by the Financ

25 minutes ago, stanleypower said:

I would think that the suspension of the operational budget would have a much more widespread effect than fuel for ambulances. 

Agreed

fire medical etc

possible law schools 

I know here a lot of services in Canada are tied to same accounts

• Thanks 4

21 minutes ago, 6ly410 said:

that would imply we are really close

Maybe

all I know is I wouldn’t want to have a heart attack and be on hold trying to get a ambulance 

no help

now that would piss off civilians 

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Why?
Because the Ministry of Finance argues that the new schedules have not been approved, and that these tables are mentioned in the budget law when there is a need.

We wait.!

stopped the operational budget without knowing the reasons

• Pow! 2

17 minutes ago, Laid Back said:

Why?
Because the Ministry of Finance argues that the new schedules have not been approved, and that these tables are mentioned in the budget law when there is a need.

We wait.!

If this affects what we're waiting on this is sickening! These folks😡🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1

Did they pay out on the 2023 budget? J  didn't see where they started paying on last year budget they only had certain time to pay out on that budget or would have had disburse monthly amounts. They people stall on everything they do.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, edbeach said:

Did they pay out on the 2023 budget? J  didn't see where they started paying on last year budget they only had certain time to pay out on that budget or would have had disburse monthly amounts. They people stall on everything they do.

They haven't. That's what @6ly410is saying. Why are they waiting and holding the '23 budget????

• Pow! 1

I had thought they had paid out the 2023 budget and I had missed reading this. What the hell is the matter with this government they do not do anything right just a bunch of talk without any action. talk-talk-talk is all they do along with meetings after meetings with no contents except getting the US out of the country so Iran can come in completely.

• Upvote 1